Easy battery-powered dab pen for rosin?

Jojofernz

I like my lightning pen but sometimes I want a slightly larger dab so I recently ordered an Xmax Riggo but hasn't shipped yet. The included wpa, relatively low price, and a bit of early positive reviews convinced me to give it a try.
I’m really interested in this would love to hear more opinions on it once you try it out!

Jojofernz,

buzzy funny

They are a great option. I don't even have the Core 2 yet. My OG Core is still going. I upgraded it with the V5 cup and basically turned it into a Core 2 with some other accessories. When it finally goes, I'll pick up a 2. Matt at DV has great customer service, and they have an ongoing reddit going where people share ideas on the Core and other DT devices. Matt didn't create the Core, but I believe he was involved in the update to the 2nd gen with the V5 included.
You'll need to find which temp setting works best for you. Have fun experimenting!
Thank you so much again! My Core 2.0 arrives Friday and I can't wait to take it for a test drive.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'd go with a honey stick over terp pen any day... but if I HAD to vape some rosin electronically and a ceramic cart just won't suffice, I wouldn't buy anything less than a Proxy or Pockety to ruin it with...:2c:

Edit: and maybe I'd checkout the Po'Boy, or whatever the stupid name is, too.... dang, now all I can think about is an oyster po' boy...:mmmm: good thing I'm on the coast!:tup::peace:

Last edited:
Bologna,
Top Bottom