Ea Sports MMA

NoSmoke

Anyone playing this game I picked it up for 360 and I'm loving all the features, its a fun game. We can do a FC fight card if anyones playing :lol:

NoSmoke,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
NoSmoke - You LOVE this game... I'll buy it just cause of your recommendation... Last nights UFC fights were pretty fun... you took me out with JDS, the only blemish of the night.... You win some, you lose some. I'll get the game tonite.

stonemonkey55,

Theo

I don't have a 360 personally but one of my roommates does and we play UFC undisputed. I've never been into the 360 but I love the game, wish I knew it better! So whats new/different/better/worse in this one?

Theo,

NoSmoke

stonemonkey55 said:
NoSmoke - You LOVE this game... I'll buy it just cause of your recommendation... Last nights UFC fights were pretty fun... you took me out with JDS, the only blemish of the night.... You win some, you lose some. I'll get the game tonite.

Yeah im really liking it alot, just gotta get the controls down better. So fun to fight with Nick Diaz, my favorite MMA fighter. Yeah your too good at UFC "making wannabes quit" I did get my one knockout though.

Theo said:
I don't have a 360 personally but one of my roommates does and we play UFC undisputed. I've never been into the 360 but I love the game, wish I knew it better! So whats new/different/better/worse in this one?

Well the online features are way better and there's alot of stuff you can do online like 8 person fight cards and moving up in belt color, getting sponsored etc.... The flow of the fight seems more realistic to me, but I wasn't that great at Undisputed.

NoSmoke,
Top Bottom