E-Nano XL from Epicvape

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Just got delivery of new WPAs for me and a friend from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd cheers dude!

It's interesting how the new WPA is bigger than the original one I got when I bought my Enano.

Side by side picture

Really happy to get new screens for it too. I've been using the Tinymight ones which do work, but they move a lot whenever you stir. The new ones I got are much more secure.
glad you dig it. The extra length allows them to be used in the tiny might and tm2 as well as your nano.

Cruiser

So I am new to vaping weed, though I have used a nicotine vape for a decade or so now. I used mostly glass spoon bowls and the occasional joint for the last 40+ years, apparently like a caveman as I am learning. I had tried a weed vape before, but like 15 years ago, and it just didn't cut it. I started asking around, mostly asking friends and the folks at our favorite local dispensary (shout out to Billo!), but hardly anyone had used one. Got comments from the youngster budtenders like "my roommate used to have a volcano, but we never used it much" or "I have a Pax that I use sometimes." I wasn't looking for sometimes, but a replacement for smoking. Determined to remove the last piece of combustion in my life, I ended up running across this site. I ordered a POTV Lobo and then, after some more reading, the E-nano XL on the last day of POTV's 4/20 sale, to see which worked better for me. The Lobo arrived first, and while it was nice enough and well built, it was... underwhelming. So I packed it up to send it back, thinking maybe this still wasn't for me.

Then the E-Nano arrived. What a difference! It didn't take but a stem or two to get the hang of it, and the wife and I have been super impressed by the flavor and performance. Such a simple concept that yields such great results. It's like that first hit on a fresh bowl, but even better and every time.

The only hang-up was the loose fit of the stock stems, but a o-ring on the bottom basket worked better, with slightly worse performance than the stock stem without the basket. But neither option seemed perfect. More reading led me to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd and his stems. Reached out to him here, and continued on Instagram and ordered two plain-ish stems (we're not flashy : ) from him. Got them last week and have used them heavily since they got here. Excellent fit, and he was kind enough to take my poorly-drawn diagram and turn it into two great stems.

The dimpled stem is great, but I don't find the E-nano to be too hot (usually around 6 to 6.5 or so), so the plain one gets most of the use. Fits great, easy to clean, and he even threw in some extra screens.

Love these stems, and I feel I have managed to skip a bunch of shopping around and stumble right onto the perfect vape for us. I guess until we end up with a ball vape, but have never been a fan of water pipes and like the minimalist approach of the log vape and stem. Now we're enjoying re-sampling strains, noting that some of the ones that we thought tasted great when burnt aren't as good as we thought, and some of the ones we didn't used to like are real winners now.

Thanks to EpicVape for a great product, and to Josh for taking that product and adding the last piece to make it truly outstanding.

cosimo

Now we're enjoying re-sampling strains, noting that some of the ones that we thought tasted great when burnt aren't as good as we thought, and some of the ones we didn't used to like are real winners now.

That is awesome! with properly fitting stems, try experimenting going even lower on the temp dial... 5.5 is my sweetspot for flavors that get hidden by the ones that come out at 6.0 or up. I had a strain (Black DOG) that just tasted hoorible on mid or high temps but at really low temps was a delight to inhale and exhale. Vapor quantity wll be reduced, but you might find it worth the flavors and effects.

davesmith

Glass Blower
Try for yourself, but I think the Enano XL can compete with and even beat some ball vapes. All whilst not being a super hot piece of metal you have to wave around 😂

Being able to put the Enano XL on my lap between hits is so nice and convenient.

+1 for vapes that dont look like science experiments. My og enano sits beautifully on my shelf and looks very inconspicuous. A dropmof lavender oil in the diffuser bowl and no ones any the wiser. The same cant be said for my herborizer/roor set up 😂😂

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've tried DMing ACE OF VAPE, and asking support via email a couple weeks ago, and didn't get any answer yet. I would like to order an XL, but also get a spare power socket in the package, so I could repair my broken nano.
I'd like for their site to add an optional message field for the orders, so I could put that request there.
Or could I actually find this socket somewhere in EU? So far I found this, but it's rounded shape, and a whole cable, not just a socket. But it gives me hope, apparently this kind of socket is not an USA unique standard. edit: Another find.

Last edited:
Top Bottom