E-Nano XL from Epicvape

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Is there an option for a glass screen? @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

that would be huge :o
I do not currently offer a glass screen option. I am looking into it.

I have also crated a thicker stronger version of the wpa that I believe will work. Waiting to hear back on one I sent out. It was originally a wpa for the tinymight and I realized it had the right inside diameter for it to work on the nano xl as well. So that will make one that is compatible with the Roffu and the nano xl and one that is compatible with the tiny might and the nano xl. I haven’t even announced that I am making TM/TM2 accessories yet.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
tempted but holding off for a potential glass screen version
I will say that I am not planning on a glass screened version any time soon. Even on my factory tm wpa I put a ss screen in over the glass screen because I hate all the sediment that gets through otherwise. Plus I prefer the adjustability of the ss screen. Plus You’d have to have a hell of a sophisticated pallet to taste any difference.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
420 Sale finally going and before we send out emails and post on IG & Facebook we’re dropping it here first.

Coupon code: 42015 15% off sitewide excludes 5pk glass, Exotics and Premium wood kits.

Much love my non-combusting friends ❤️

Lawless*

After a year with my e-nano as a daily D i got the XL, I looove it, it is a different vape not only XL in size, its more of a 2.0.

Never imagine i would fall in love in log vapes,

but I am a carpenter so maybe it was subliminal..

Cheers to Andy and Nadia :brow:

and to all of you, the vaperz.

pushpaw

Hey all, I have been meaning to take a pic or two to share but since I haven't gotten around to that I thought I'd just make a quick post. I recently got a couple of @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd glass WPAs and they are fantastic *chef's kiss*. Very nice upgrade from the silicone ones. A couple things to think about if you are considering getting them yourself:
  • They are narrower than the Epic ones, so the basket screens Epic provides won't fit
    • The WPAs came with a screen installed of course
    • I press out my own basket screens using 1" screens and socket wrench bits (I found that from my socket wrenches the 6mm bit was the right size for fitting into the glass, and I also use an 11mm to press the screen wrapped around the 6mm into to help it take shape. that whole process is probably a whole other thread lol, but they only take a few minutes each to make and I regularly soak in iso to clean them so the 10 I made will last for ages)
  • As the XL can sit on the WPA hands free (hooray) be careful as that glass of course gets HOT haha
    • Maybe it is just my set up that I need to adjust, but sometimes when high I forget and when reaching over my bong to put the XL back on the stand my arm will bump the bowl (even with the SONG ones) leading to cute little circular mark on my forearm oops haha
I got the thinner glass versions as I also recently impulse purchased a Roffu, although I have not yet paired these with that. I may have to pick up another with the thicker glass just for comparison, but no complaints at all on the thinner glass or the WPAs overall. Top notch work from JoDa and highly recommended.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey all, I have been meaning to take a pic or two to share but since I haven't gotten around to that I thought I'd just make a quick post. I recently got a couple of @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd glass WPAs and they are fantastic *chef's kiss*. Very nice upgrade from the silicone ones. A couple things to think about if you are considering getting them yourself:
  • They are narrower than the Epic ones, so the basket screens Epic provides won't fit
    • The WPAs came with a screen installed of course
    • I press out my own basket screens using 1" screens and socket wrench bits (I found that from my socket wrenches the 6mm bit was the right size for fitting into the glass, and I also use an 11mm to press the screen wrapped around the 6mm into to help it take shape. that whole process is probably a whole other thread lol, but they only take a few minutes each to make and I regularly soak in iso to clean them so the 10 I made will last for ages)
  • As the XL can sit on the WPA hands free (hooray) be careful as that glass of course gets HOT haha
    • Maybe it is just my set up that I need to adjust, but sometimes when high I forget and when reaching over my bong to put the XL back on the stand my arm will bump the bowl (even with the SONG ones) leading to cute little circular mark on my forearm oops haha
I got the thinner glass versions as I also recently impulse purchased a Roffu, although I have not yet paired these with that. I may have to pick up another with the thicker glass just for comparison, but no complaints at all on the thinner glass or the WPAs overall. Top notch work from JoDa and highly recommended.
Thanks for the great review! As far as the thicker ones are concerned I most definitely recommend just for the strength alone. If you are using them as a dedicated nano accessory. Also they are compatible with the tm/tm2 so that’s a bonus!

On a side note your screen method is literally exactly how I press mine as well. I gotta double check the socket sizes but the method for sure is the same.

Top Bottom