ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think they are similar in use. Except the Solo takes 10 minutes to extract and enano is on demand and you can take as many or as few hits as you want without heating the whole load. And with the solo I think you have to prepare and grind more.
I would agree with the above (but my experience is with the Air). The Enano is more efficient but the Arizer is no slouch.
I use quite a few vaporizer’s for various reason’s!
The SOLO is basically a portable that is not bad?
The NANO Is a plug-in pretty decent for Beauty & Flavor
Affordable for some?
I love wood as well.

Vapoz

So where I live it was hard to get any concentrates except morrocan hash, now thats changed since I can get rosin. I've spend $200 on several things like 3 quartz bangers, 1 titanium nail, multiple adapters and 2 bongs and offcourse a torch.

One day after a hit on the quartz I had some rosin left on the dabber and decided to get a little more rosin and mix that with hemp fiber and try it in my E-Nano at 8. I had 2 more hits and the hits were more tasteful then in a quartz banger.

So I was wondering if other people were vaping concetrates with the e-nano, at which temp and if they also tried to use a quartz banger.

Do you waste concentrates the E-Nano? Sorry for the bad grammar.

hafalump

Total concentrate noob, old school nano head here. I am getting wicked tasty hits at 7.5-8 with shatter and rosin in cotton. A friend who does lots of “proper” dabbing thought it hit hard and tasty!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So where I live it was hard to get any concentrates except morrocan hash, now thats changed since I can get rosin. I've spend $200 on several things like 3 quartz bangers, 1 titanium nail, multiple adapters and 2 bongs and offcourse a torch.

One day after a hit on the quartz I had some rosin left on the dabber and decided to get a little more rosin and mix that with hemp fiber and try it in my E-Nano at 8. I had 2 more hits and the hits were more tasteful then in a quartz banger.

So I was wondering if other people were vaping concetrates with the e-nano, at which temp and if they also tried to use a quartz banger.

You can use a NANO for ROSIN with filter of some kind?
I used Organic COTTON at first then just a cue tip end?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
How sure you are? about what do you base that assumption?

To even use concentrates with convection you have to use SS mesh, Silicon carbide (health stone) cotton, or hemp. All of which add their own flavor to the vapor, IMO. All glass vapor path of a banger is very pure, plus with conduction you can vaporize a concentrate at much lower temps than convection. Convection works better at vaping non full melt concentrates like dry sift, or pressed hash.

:2c:

CalyxSmokr

Concentrates is all I use recently. I hate measuring out a dab and then having to do it all in a banger (if I ever get the heat right). With the nano I can do it in as many hits as I want. I use 6.5 for flower and about 7.1111456 for concentrates. Not wasting at all

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Also nice because it’s very easy to fine tune the heat a bit depending on the concentrate.
I love fight club. (Movie with BP)
ALICE and Wonderland was written by a ENGLISH AUTHOR year’s ago kind of like your AVATAR!

NANO is awesome FLAVOR WISE
EFFECT if your load is CIVILIZED?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It sounds like you guys don't have an enail so you're equating the inconsistencies of torch vaping to the performance of the banger. Having the right device goes a long way. That said if convection concentrates work well for you by all means enjoy! :science:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Customs fees are automated in the shipping software we use. We try to fudge as much as possible. We lower the retail prices of most items so the tax is lower in most cases. A nano kit is reported to customs at $29-39. I'll have Nadia see if we can do better on accessories.
As far as automated emails; yes the first response is automated to acknowledge our receipt of the email, but I assure you Nadia responds personally to all subsequent emails and phone calls. It's funny the different estimates in size people think our operation is;)
Nadia and I are committed to making sure every customer is personally taken care of, but we are far from perfect. Nadia is probably closer. We may be faceless, but I assure you, you are either dealing with the maker (me), or the marketer, Customer service Guru, IT goddess, CMO, etc. (Nadia) If you would like to see a face behind the company, check out #epicnadia or tune into our livestreams coming soon.#epicvape. Maybe tomorrow? Nadia?

Thanks for the response, appreciated, and sorry about the bitching!

Please consider making a shorter GonG adapter so that the Nano is not towering so high above a bubbler. The whole contraption is pretty unstable/ unwieldy and the glass on metal connection is precarious to begin with. Shortening the current adjustabe GonG design by one inch would do it.

Some more detail on UK customs charges:

Merchandise over £15: VAT (20%) + Post office fee (£8)
Merchandise over £135: VAT + Import duty (probably varies according to the item) + post office fee!
Gifts over £39: VAT + Post office fee

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The nano is great with concentrates and a little organic cotton. I only increase the heat by a half step, if at all.

It is a tight squeeze, but with a little manipulation (no cutting) you can push a Fury 2 concentrate mesh pad into a glass gong. I found it made more of a mess than cotton and discontinued that idea, but it does work. Healthyrips pads are cheap too.

I would love to try morrocan hash through it some day. Rare as hen's teeth around these parts.

grogazola

Thinking of picking up a log vaporizer and I never realized how sweet the eNano was until i looked at the kits online. I love the idea of a walnut piece with a glass screen stem, a glass screen gong, a walnut dimmer, and a walnut stand.

Has anyone any experience with ordering one from Canada? I’m concerned with duties. I prefer to buy within Canada, but I can’t find the wood dimmer or the wood stand anywhere up here.

Do the glass screen stems work well? Love the idea of not having a metal screen between the heater and the flower!

Is the box dimmer simply a dimmer, not a vvps? It looks sweet, but if it’s just a pretty face...

howie105

Do the glass screen stems work well? Love the idea of not having a metal screen between the heater and the flower!....The fixed glass screens work very well but you have to watch your grind or you will pick up some small bits of bud blowing past the screen also you lose the ability of adjusting the load in relationship to the heater and an easy way to adjust the load size. My suggestion pick up both fixed and adjustable stems. If you end up ordering from Epicvape make sure you tell them you are in Canada because they often work with folks on shipping.

CalyxSmokr

It sounds like you guys don't have an enail so you're equating the inconsistencies of torch vaping to the performance of the banger. Having the right device goes a long way. That said if convection concentrates work well for you by all means enjoy! :science:
No, I think they are different things for different people.
Someone looking to glob should look at a different device. Enano could satisfy most people but not real dabbers.
I love the low power consumption, the low burn and fire risk just as much.
I would smoke all on the dabs I have been given at dispensaries. But I see 9thers line up for a second while i am in a fetal position lol
My system does not like cannabinoids that concentrated.
Or if your priority is taste then you can go down that rabbit hole too.
I just want small puffs on demand. If I had the funds I might get a ditanium but I hardly need it

grogazola

Thanks for the replies for my last question!

Regarding the glass stems with the fixed screens - how much does it hold?

I realize the regular stems are pretty useful for micro/macro dosing but I love the idea of no metal screen between the heat source and me.

howie105

I realize the regular stems are pretty useful for micro/macro dosing but I love the idea of no metal screen between the heat source and me.

Factory claims .025g to .05g and my wire screen is around .07g but those numbers can vary greatly based on the bud moisture, grind size, screen set and pack.

CalyxSmokr

Most people prefer the metal and I think they are more durable. There is no metal taste or anything.
It holds like a pinch. When you use it you will see when you have put too much in because airflow is restricted.

Top Bottom