grogazola

Most people prefer the metal and I think they are more durable. There is no metal taste or anything.
It holds like a pinch. When you use it you will see when you have put too much in because airflow is restricted.

I understand - I just prefer glass screens over metal screens. Would be nice not to have to fiddle with screens (or buy them) in the future!

someTooL

Picked up a beautiful nano from a member that needed a new home. Hi!

I ordered a few stems (fixed & adjustable, long and short). Really thought I’d be using the fixed all glass but instead have been solely using the adjustable screen. Don’t get me wrong, the fixed is a very nice well made stem. For now it’s the adjustability, no taste difference, and no bits slipping by that I pick up the adjustable.

Been using the stock power supply but I have a VVPS that id like to try out. What is the acceptable voltage range to experiment with?

Baron23

I guess this is overdue...I may have made some mention of it before but just in passing I think (but I can't remember yesterday so take that into account).

@ACE OF VAPE came on the board and told me that if I never show the pic again of the cord of my OG rheostat laced through a weighted cable management doofer and "tactical" rubber bands holding the dial in place, then he would send me one of the new ones in the wooden cube.

So, that's what happened and the new cord/rheostat checks off answers to all of my prior complaints.

The cord is very supple and no long yanks the rheostat around (or even off the table). I find no added weight is necessary to keep the temp control in place.

As for the temp control, it has some resistance that alleviates accidental movement. Where you put it, it pretty much stays.

Good improved device and well worth it (well, it would be worth it to me as it was free...but...I have not ever again posted that pic! haha)

snamuh

ghost
been using my enano a bit lately. Trying to save money. and damn... its working great.

I have old 18mm gongs from years ago and a newer 14mm that doesnt have a lip for the enano heater. are all the new stems lip less? i like it.

snamuh

ghost
What does everyone do for cord control these days? Using the bong the cord gets wrapped up quick when i use it.

also what are the enano internals like? I am wondering because im using the enano upsidedown on the bong. I forget how isolated the air path is on this.

I am baked off micro doses.

snamuh,
Reactions: ataxian

CalyxSmokr

What does everyone do for cord control these days? Using the bong the cord gets wrapped up quick when i use it.

also what are the enano internals like? I am wondering because im using the enano upsidedown on the bong. I forget how isolated the air path is on this.

I keep the nano and glass piece on a shelf with the cord fastened to the leg of the wire shelves. Gave up trying to have on a coffee table or center of room.

howie105

My cord runs through a swiveling scissor snap but its a short run so I don't get much cord twist. On the internals I found a repair video that may help
its not a tear down video but it will let you see some of the basic things.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My cord runs through a swiveling scissor snap but its a short run so I don't get much cord twist. On the internals I found a repair video that may help
its not a tear down video but it will let you see some of the basic things.
I’m so overwhelmed by my drill collection? (In your picture reminded me)
The NANO put’s one under the coffee table?
Flavor however this pot is a bit powerful!

Exsmoker

Plant Manager

I think I’ve posted this before, not sure, anyway, early on I put a 1/4” braided, split cable sleeve on my cord to prevent twisting. The stuff can be found on Amazon, eBay and other places. I think I bought mine from a fellow on eBay, and have used it for various projects.

http://tinyurl.com/v6adaqu

baxter

You need something that takes a 14mm or 18mm female connection. The E-Nano stems are either 14mm or 18mm male connections/glass joints. If you have a rig with a male connection, you would need to get an adapter to convert that, which is sort of where it feels like it gets messy. Just get a rig you like with either sized connection/glass joint, the matching Nano stem and voila.

Also, maybe put less in for your first time through water. I was using the Nano with a small rig and it sucked. When I got a real rig I put the usual 2 scoop dose in and I got super stoned by my standards. I've been able to use half of that since then.

Which water bong do you use with the E-Nano? I had thought a small 5 inch bong was the most efficient compared to larger ones?

Baron23

Which water bong do you use with the E-Nano? I had thought a small 5 inch bong was the most efficient compared to larger ones?
FC-188 from Popular Glass on DHGate and carb'd adapter. Way to go IMO

Nano-w-14-mm-bridge-adapter.jpg

baxter

Thanks I had looked into that carbed adapter last year but it was only offered in 18mm size. I asked the vendor if he had one in the smaller 14mm size and he never responded.

Now a full 12 months later I look again and STILL they do not carry a 14mm version. Its disheartening.

baxter,
Reactions: ataxian

Baron23

Thanks I had looked into that carbed adapter last year but it was only offered in 18mm size. I asked the vendor if he had one in the smaller 14mm size and he never responded.

Now a full 12 months later I look again and STILL they do not carry a 14mm version. Its disheartening.
Not sure what vendor, but Oregon Glass Blower makes them exactly like the OG Cloud Buddy (I think that's what they were called). Not the cheapest, but his work is high quality.

https://oregonglassblower.com/CARB-ADAPTERS_c52.htm

baxter

Nano-w-14-mm-bridge-adapter.jpg

I meant to ask you, regarding this picture...... Is that how much water you usually put in the bong? Because i thought the mainstream opinion was to only fill the water to just above the percolator line.

This is my current setup: Hemper Turbine 5 inch bong: Its similar to your piece but smaller

CsE53pM.jpg

More pictures and info here: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-903#post-1381986

Last edited:

snamuh

ghost

They have 14mm on dhgate. I just got some. They are kind of janky though. I got them from the lumin88 store. Just select the size from the options drop down.
https://m.dhgate.com/product/14mm-a...261424.html#sshot_0-3-1|0|0;stprod|2524460102

Might be worth it to use oregon glass blower, id assume they have better quality

baxter

They have 14mm on dhgate. I just got some. They are kind of janky though. I got them from the lumin88 store. Just select the size from the options drop down.
https://m.dhgate.com/product/14mm-a...261424.html#sshot_0-3-1|0|0;stprod|2524460102

Might be worth it to use oregon glass blower, id assume they have better quality
Wow! Thanks!!!!

I must have been using the wrong search terms on dhGate because I was never able to find it in 14mm size and I really dont want to spend the extra money with Oregon Glassblowers. I mean the difference in price is astronomical.

They want $55 for a single piece when I can get Quantity 2 for $13.68 on dhGate. Thanks for making me aware, I am going to place an order now. Its going to be nice not having to lift the E-Nano itself to clear the bong each hit.

Baron23

I meant to ask you, regarding this picture...... Is that how much water you usually put in the bong? Because i thought the mainstream opinion was to only fill the water to just above the percolator line.

This is my current setup: Hemper Turbine 5 inch bong: Its similar to your piece but smaller

CsE53pM.jpg

More pictures and info here: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-903#post-1381986
Eh, depends but no....that’s an old pic and generally I don’t use that much water.

Top Bottom