1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    Your so clean!

NANO TESTING = CIVILIZED

2. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

I leave mine running from 6.5-7 often, and it can indeed make the first hit dark. This can be remedied.

I like to give a quick puff into the heater area to disperse any built up heat. I also will not place my stem fully onto the heater if I haven’t hit it in a while. This little bit of extra distance from the heater makes a big difference. I also increase my draw speed a bit.

It sounds like a lot but it’s only minor adjustments and it becomes pretty much automatic over time.

It’s a whole new world, isn’t it?

Try everything! Wrap it in organic cotton or degummed hemp fiber and you will be blown away. The nano is still my favorite for concentrates. The flavor and efficiency are amazing!

3. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

A big thank you to EpicVape, I recieved my 5 pack of adjustable regular stems and an extra long stem today. I’ve been trying out the extra long stem. It’s smaller in diameter than my regular stem that I’ve been using. It looks to be about 2 inches longer than the regular stem. Another way to enjoy our fave vaporizer. I really like it so far.

It only took my order less than a week to get to me. Great service.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  4. Boe

Boe Member

First, best wishes to all you medical users! Hope you all feeling better, a little at least!
    Im using this wonderful plant just for enjoying life a little more.
    And after a little training I can say that the nano is really a great tool for this! Find the dry stem a little too dry for my taste, but stupid pastboe forgot to order the gong. :doh:
    Now I’m handling a construction out of the j-hook with a little water inside and the long stem in it (sealed with that gh condom thing) in the one hand and the nano on top in the other. Probably not the easiest way to use my new toy, but after a little training really funny and - the SOFTEST and TASTIEST vapor that has touched my tongue until now! Completely different vaping experience to my Crafty or vapcap!
    A little afraid to drop all this while playing, so futureboe is looking forward to the 420-sale to order some gongs! :cool:

5. Crohnie

Crohnie Crohn's Warrior

I just ordered a new e-nano to replace the one the cops took. Sigh...

6. Sparkpug

Sparkpug Well-Known Member

I picked up some degummed hemp fiber for this very purpose. So far I've tried a number of different waxes and oils, just got a 1/2 gram sampler of White Widow and Hash Plant x Skunk #1.

@Baron23 Thanks for the suggestions. I had a spinal fusion on C5 and C6 in 2003. Was having tremendous pain and the MRI showed a number of issues, but the most pressing was that a slipped disk was impinging my spinal cord and I *needed* surgery. I did find a good Dr., and my range of motion, while still rather shitty, is much much better. They were honestly not sure if it would help with the pain but it did.

I use the E-Nano with water, pretty much exclusively. I've been experimenting with using the stems because I have them. It's much easier to get a nice full inhale with water and a small bubbler. I noticed this same thing with the Launch Box -could take up to 4-6 draws on a stock box or 1-2 with water for the same effect.

@hafalump I had never considered that, thanks :)

@Crohnie That sucks. When I got caught with a tiny amount I was threatened with arrest and then given a citation and got a record. Even in my "they don't really care about that stuff here" state. This was prior to our medical cannabis program though.

7. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I alway's enjoy your post!
    [​IMG]
    EPIC NANO ACTION = LIFE WORTH-LIVING

Alexis, Whissmu, UnevenPizza and 8 others like this.
  8. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

Somewhere a pair of cops are enjoying their new toy.

UnevenPizza, KidFated., Boe and 7 others like this.
  9. Crohnie

Crohnie Crohn's Warrior

No doubt, TeeJay. I'm sure they're also enjoying my medicine. I'm still not sure why I wasn't arrested or at least thrown off Amtrak. Don't get me wrong. I'm very grateful they didn't.

10. dzoinp

dzoinp Well-Known Member

The cop was me ... :brow:

11. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

@Crohnie So sorry to hear this story. Like they don't have anything better to do. They probably didn't go any farther than taking your stuff because they didn't want to do the necessary paperwork. Bastards.

Poor nano.

Best wishes with your new one. They knocked you down, but you got back up. :rockon:

UnevenPizza, Crohnie, Boe and 3 others like this.
  12. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

OMG @Crohnie what a bummer. Sounds like a great story to tell though further down the line when it doesn’t hurt so much. Better luck in the future. The nano wasn’t quite stealth enough? I didn’t hear the story in full. Glad you weren’t arrested or anything.

13. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

Are you sure they where cops? Maybe they where two dudes who just scoped you and figured you'd have something on you?
    Not doing any paperwork or getting information from the perp or giving their own names/Badge #'s seems strange (but maybe I'm just used to all the bureaucracy here where everything is documented needlessly meticulously)

I hope your new nano arrives safe & sound & fast!

14. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@UnevenPizza, it's believable that these cops could have a scam ring going w/ the conductor(s). Although it me seems more reasonable that the conductor did smell it & reported Crohnie, & then they probably just confiscated it for themselves -- just a little partner scam. ;)

@Crohnie, did they have uniforms on? This just happened when you posted, right?

@Crohnie, you should posts your sorrowful tale on the Fuck You thread. In looks from your below post that you certainly need a Fuck You release. :nod:

Anyway, good fortune with your forthcoming, new baby.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    KidFated., CarolKing, ataxian and 4 others like this.
  15. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/url] how to deactivate kikx[/IMG]
    this -> i like pink , is for you

[​IMG]

Boe, KidFated., ataxian and 1 other person like this.
  16. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Sorry for your loss and hard lesson learned. My main concern @Crohnie is your traveling whilst holding skills. If you get sniffed out by a human, and get a device most people don't know what it does, confiscated/stolen, that's all on you. :shrug:
    Hope for a speedy arrival of your new baby. Let us know when it's in your clutches to toast one with you. :cheers:
    New strain a coming today called Animal Cookies. Should be a fun night. Except for the stress induced by watching NHL Playoff Hockey I'll be going through. Good times when your teams in it! :rockon:

@Whissmu can't see the pic.....

17. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Ilove PINK and have an Water Pipe (HUGE).

This LITTle bubbler is NANO size that MEDICATES?
    [​IMG]
    COOKIES from SANTA BARBARA R KINE STRONG. (DROUGHT-OUTDOOR)

Boe, BigJr48, Vapor_Eyes and 7 others like this.
  18. Whissmu

Sorry FC .. where I was hosting the images is OFF, this was my picture:

https://imgur.com/Md5AmVg

one like pink for ataxian

Boe, BigJr48, Vapor_Eyes and 4 others like this.
  19. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

F^ker (in a nice way)!

I want the stand 4 da NANO U have in your photo!

Container's as well came with it?

420 is respected in a CIVILIZED LAND!

U have awesome style!

20. Whissmu

Thank you @ataxian

If by container you mean the base where the stems rest, the answer is no, I made it!

21. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

You mean the cherry(?) wood base like the one Epic sells? 'Cause they look exactly the same.

22. OyVape

OyVape Well-Known Member

Except Epic seems to have been sold out of those nice wood stands for a while now

23. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I got this GSC that is lasting forever? (too strong)
    Mixing strain's is what I do too mix it up!

I have too much LEMON KUSH?

4 part's GSC + 1 part LK = PRETTY TART? = KINE STONEY

My NANO is mostly ON 6.4 4 this GSC from CENTRAL CA.

After ESPRESSO I had a GonG of GSC = MAX FLIGHT

24. hafalump

hafalump Well-Known Member

Too much? I don't even have a crumb, let alone choices......
    You are killing me. I gotta take my nano and flee to a legal state.

Boe, BigJr48, Vapor_Eyes and 3 others like this.
  25. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I have 5 jar's full and the CANNABIS is very powerful.
    In a legal state 3 jar's left is when one get's more jars for the NANO.

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED :peace:

BigJr48, Vapor_Eyes, Whissmu and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors