1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    NANO = CIVILIZATION = MEDICATION

2. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

HI my friend @ataxian - hope you are well.

Glad you got your Enano back from your daughter. Yeah, we all love our kids but letting them have our Enano is a step to far! HAHAHA

3. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

Beauty! I love the newer saucer style carbs. May have to update my old school Joda carb.

ACE OF VAPE, Vaponly, muunch and 5 others like this.
  4. Reflections

Reflections Well-Known Member

In case no one got the email, EpicVape is having a 420 sale..20 percent off.

5. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

Coupon code: 420SALE17

ACE OF VAPE, Vaponly, Whissmu and 6 others like this.
  6. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I love how this taste (NANO).

GOOF BALL = IN THE HOUSE (me)

NANO is FLAVOR CITY = MAYBE I'M UNCIVILIZED? (I don't deserve anything worthwhile!) NOW I HAVE ONE!

Click to play YouTube Video

Music and cannabis = CIVILIZED

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    ACE OF VAPE, Vaponly, muunch and 5 others like this.
  7. hd_rider

hd_rider Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the prices on the EpicVape website already reflect their 20% off sale? I'm trying to order a basic cherry enano kit and the coupon code of 420SALE17 doesn't appear to be knocking off any part of the price.

EDIT: I guess it depends on what you're ordering. I added a basic cherry enano to my cart and I was able to apply the code to that item. However, the code would not apply to the "E-Nano Deluxe Standard Wood Kit".

8. FreddieFresh

FreddieFresh Well-Known Member

The sale doesn't apply to the kits or exotics, just standard and premiums

ACE OF VAPE, ataxian and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  9. Unit-01

Unit-01 Member

Hi all! The 420 sale finally prompted me to order an E-Nano at last--can't wait!! It certainly seems to be one of the most beloved vapes here on FC. I went for the premium walnut with adjustable stem. I was tempted by the exotics but that sale price was too good to pass up. Thanks to all of you for the tremendous advice in this thread.

I'm currently getting by with an Arizer Air, which I've enjoyed, but it's time for a desktop to give me a little more power and so I don't have to be constantly monitoring my batteries. Over the years I've also had a MFLB (fun at first but frustrating in the long run) and a Silver Surfer, which was nice but required a little too much active "finessing" for my taste. It was also pretty large and unwieldy, especially with the whip and wand.

Do any of you vape concentrates with the Nano's dry stem? I'm eventually going to invest in a WT, and in the meantime I'm going to stick mainly with flowers, but I'm curious to try a little wax or shatter just for fun.

10. Airmaster One

Airmaster One AA Enthusiast

After nearly 2 years of thinking of it over, I finally caved and bought a Maple Premium. I was always fascinated by this E-Nano thread and how many more replies and views that it had (and still has) than any other vaporizer thread. I believe last year the sale was 15% off during the 4/20 week, but this year it's 20%. After everything I bought including an extra stem and basket screens, I saved a total of $47.00. Just awesome. I currently own an Arizer Air (which I love) and a Herbalaire (which is too big and bulky for me, and it makes a lot of noise). Very excited to receive it, I will be counting down the days until it arrives. Extra thanks goes to olivianewtonjohn for messaging me back in 2015 and recommending the E-Nano to me. I will be sure to post updates, thanks FC'ers.

Unit 1, we're in the same boat, I also have the Arizer Air and have been getting by with it for over a year. I also own a Herbalaire, but haven't used it since I've bought the Air because of how loud the fan has become and how cumbersome it is. The only other vape I was considering was the Arizer Solo II, but with that $250 price tag + tax and shipping its a little too much. Plus I've watched a Youtube review saying theres not much of a difference from the Solo I in terms of vapor quality and volume.

Also looking forward to vaping concentrates, I could manage to do it with the Air but I've heard the Nano is very good with concentrates and not as harsh as the Air. Let's see who receives there Nano first, I'll be looking out for your post. :nod:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  11. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I use a MOD mostly for CONCENTRATES.
    The NANO I use Organic COTTON (small piece)
    There is a video of this somewhere?

12. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

The E-Nano is easily my vaporizer of choice for using concentrates. I wrap them in organic cotton or degummed hemp fiber. I like to bump the temp up to the 7-7.5 range. This always gives me huge, flavorful clouds. The flavor drops off towards the end of the session. It's also a very efficient use of concentrates compared to traditional dabbing.

13. Unit-01

Unit-01 Member

Our situations are indeed very similar!! I do think the Air is a great portable--so tiny and convenient when walking around the house doing chores, cooking, etc. I had pretty much the same feelings about the Solo II as you did--looks very nice but not quite enough of an upgrade for the price... Also I was just really sold on going the desktop route. Looking forward to your Nano review! :)

Thanks also to Ataxian and Vapor_Eyes for the concentrate tips!

14. howzcat

howzcat Hard on Glass

@ataxian my friend i like the setup you have going on there! ehe

[​IMG]

the gong is joda's. i'm also counting the minutes to get my 'M', should be awesome!!

one question, the E-Nano aromatherapy cup, does it work? I mean, does it make the room smell at all?
    (i tried the arizer air aromatherapy cup on the enano and couldn't smell anything, but it is too large and doesn't fit well..)

Thinking of getting a cup this 420 sale, heard eucalyptus oil is good for my COPD! anyone? thanks guys!

ACE OF VAPE, Vaponly, ataxian and 5 others like this.
  15. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

I keep one of my nano'si on about 5 24/7 with a beeswax/essential oils blend...half a bowl of beeswax, a few drops of your favorite oil or blend.....works like a charm

CarolKing, ataxian, Whissmu and 2 others like this.
  16. howzcat

howzcat Hard on Glass

does it make your room smell, is it noticeable?
    edit: when i use a candle burner it is very noticeable. is it comparable?

ataxian, Whissmu and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  17. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

I also go behind the bowl of aromatherapy, my idea is stink the whole house and hidden the smell of my garden :leaf: .... is possible?? :hmm:

CarolKing, Vaponly, ataxian and 4 others like this.
  18. CheeseSandwich

CheeseSandwich Well-Known Member

Got some pineapple chunk flower with fire og shatter topping in my trusty nano this evening.:peace:

19. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I just have GSC mixed with KIEF I needed to be in a COMA!

[​IMG]
    Before bed in CIVILIZED fashion!
    NANO =24/7

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    Hjalmark, CarolKing, Vaponly and 5 others like this.
  20. Reflections

I use my aromatherapy cup all the time.. A little beeswax and a few drops of choice aroma..works great!

I also have a a bigger diffuser to make the whole house smell..mmmm

[​IMG]

21. CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr Well-Known Member

Is this a Joda piece? I have an older one but it looks like the new ones from Epic don't have a handle. Need to know where to turn when I break it.

22. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

What a baller!

Home Cheapo $1.25 copper end for us cheap guy's?

You must be hyper rich?

Hippies are not allowed! (too old)

FreddieFresh, Morty, howzcat and 4 others like this.
  23. howzcat

howzcat Hard on Glass

Has no one tried the aro
    you mean you use the copper aromatherapy cup from the underdog?

ataxian likes this.
  24. Reflections

Yes it is a Joda piece and I love it.. blah @ ataxian..you can use copper and burn your fingers taking it off..and Im far from being rich...

25. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I have a pack of 5 x 18mm on there way!

NANO/NANO

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors