Baron23

Anyone know if they make the glass stem with the gauze lower down? As mine is too close to the top, can't get enough material in for my liking.
That would be the adjustable bowl stem with the screen. I believe that the glass gauze ones are all the same fixed distance.

Some here may recommend glass blowers who can make you one. Oregon Glass Blowers, I believe, comes to mind.

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
Anyone know if they make the glass stem with the gauze lower down? As mine is too close to the top, can't get enough material in for my liking.

I would get at least one adjustable. I have one glass and 4 adjustables. I use the glass rarely, usually with a little nug. The adjustables are always in rotation. And they’re on sale today! A six pack for $50.

dr demise

I would get at least one adjustable. I have one glass and 4 adjustables. I use the glass rarely, usually with a little nug. The adjustables are always in rotation. And they’re on sale today! A six pack for $50.

Yeah I have got an adjustable already. But for me the all glass tastes better, as I'm getting a slight unwanted taste from the metal basket on the adjustable.

dr demise,
Reactions: BT Bean

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
The E-nano has been my new daily driver for a few weeks now.
After a long time having a Cloud EVO as my daily driver, the E-Nano should be proud to accomplish this.
The EVO is still the king for "vaping abowl in the most luxury way possible", which mean best taste, no stirring, superconsistent and wide range of load size.
However, you don't need all that all the time especially when you are an experienced vaporist.

The EVO taste is not important to me NOW, because I'm not vaping tasty stuff. I'm vaping all the sub-par stuff to get rd of it so I could have a good stuff to vape in EVO later. Vaping regs/dirt weed in the EVO is like easing shit with a silver fork :D

Stirring is not a really much of a problem for an experiences vaporist especially if the stirring is made very easy and simple.
The E-Nano WPA is a simple shape easy to access between hits to stir it. The ENano connects and disconnects easily, doesn't lock and is light and small so taking it out to get to the bowl is easy and simple. I have an Epick(?) tool attached to the cord via few key rings, so its always there next to me as a stirring tool.

Consistency is easy to master if you're experienced and not so bad with the E-Nano. I've already combusted a few times and learned that I can drain it out of heat by hitting it too much, but when doing the session quickly, the consistency is good.

If the vape is cold and I want to vape quickly, I turn it on to 10 and vape there as soon as it heats up.
If it's on continuously, I keep it at 8 (higher than taht and it can combust if I pull too slow), and crank it up to 10 when sessioning so it doesn't cool down from the airflow and then put it back to 8 when the bowl is finished.

I have the opposite problem HAHA.

Everyone likes they vapor different. I think this is the same as in the EQ thread, where the most craze is about the super short near-heater DDave mods, while I've been praising the opposite - to load the herb into VapeXhale ELB and replace the elbow screen with it and use the regular long cyclone bowl. That way the herb is far from the heater so the air mixes well and the preheat path is longer (better consistency) yet secured within the airflow so it delivers!
I'm folloving the same philosophy with the E-Nano and I love the adjustable screen WPA for it. I've pushed it down so there is like 2cm between the screen and the top. That makes the load further from the heater so it delivers more consistently and less hotspots, it also widens the range of load size - I can load more and it still works (just needs more stirring on bigger loads). Awesome.
I'm not a fan of getting the heater as close the bowl as possible in convection vapes, getting the heater out of direct contact with the herb is what's convection is all about. getting it close adds conduction to the mix, which i agree packs a bigger punch but makes the consistency and hotspots worse.

And how did it take the place of daily driver from my EVO?
For the simplicity and convenience and speed of vaping microdoses and being able to run continuously. The EVO has a shut off timer and is big and fragile, using nano to mocrodose sub-par material feels safer and simplier while delivering basically the same or even better performance.
The EVO is not a daily driver anymore, but it became what it imo should be - a luxury vape for special occasions. I will definitiely fire it up everytime I would want to blow a tasty cloud. Cheap bland-tasting microdoses can be left to something simplier and safer.
KDnxgVq.jpg

Thanks to @PPN for this awesome little vape. Quite difficult for an european to get a good log.

Last edited:

Baron23

So I have had my Enano for a week now and still love it. I have not had anything close to combustion but on my vape I stay at temps between 6.25 - 7.

The ONLY thing to criticize is related to the power cable and its potentiometer (temp adjusting doohickey, yeah).

I like the long cable, but it weighs a good bit and tends to slide off of the table pulling the temp control with it. The potentiometer itself turns too easily and needs a bit of resistance...a bit of drag, if you will. Its just way too easy to inadvertently rotate the temp control, particularly if being dragged across the table by the weight of the power cord.

I'm probably going to get one of these type of cable management devices to hold the cord in place. This won't improve the temp control but will at least keep it from skittering across the table and getting inadvertently changed.

https://www.amazon.com/Podony-Premi...9878&sr=8-4&keywords=weighted+cable+organizer

https://www.amazon.com/Goldenwide-V...rd_wg=zlfkR&psc=1&refRID=DBQBBFF6TVSYQPMB0D1V

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Get yourself a stand for the Nano they are on sale. That will help with the movement of your unit being dragged by the heavy cord.

I like the convienence of my Enano. I leave it out 24/7. I'm a sipper I don't take huge lung busting draws normally. You can take huge lung busting hits though. The nano is perfect for getting out, I keep my heat on all of the time. The flavor and ease of use makes my Enano as my go to daily vaporizer. I use my EVO occasionally. I use my Mi for before bed and late at night. Sometimes all that I use is my nano for days at a time.

vfWrwnK.jpg

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

So I have had my Enano for a week now and still love it. I have not had anything close to combustion but on my vape I stay at temps between 6.25 - 7.

The ONLY thing to criticize is related to the power cable and its potentiometer (temp adjusting doohickey, yeah).

I like the long cable, but it weighs a good bit and tends to slide off of the table pulling the temp control with it. The potentiometer itself turns too easily and needs a bit of resistance...a bit of drag, if you will. Its just way too easy to inadvertently rotate the temp control, particularly if being dragged across the table by the weight of the power cord.

I'm probably going to get one of these type of cable management devices to hold the cord in place. This won't improve the temp control but will at least keep it from skittering across the table and getting inadvertently changed.

https://www.amazon.com/Podony-Premi...9878&sr=8-4&keywords=weighted+cable+organizer

https://www.amazon.com/Goldenwide-V...rd_wg=zlfkR&psc=1&refRID=DBQBBFF6TVSYQPMB0D1V
I had the same problem so I put mine on a shelf instead of a table. I cable tied it to the post at the corner on each side of the rheostat so it doesn't move at all. Then the only slack is that beyond the dial. I wonder if dropping this is what kills cords.
I use a shelf in this style with corner posts and cable tie it to the front post. Not good if you want to sit and relax though. I just stand.
1572ca6e24bdef42e6bd13954c6c0ac7.jpg

I use an aluminum stand but I find the dial will even pull that in the right conditions

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: flotntoke

Baron23

Get yourself a stand for the Nano they are on sale. That will help with the movement of your unit being dragged by the heavy cord.

I like the convienence of my Enano. I leave it out 24/7. I'm a sipper I don't take huge lung busting draws normally. You can take huge lung busting hits though. The nano is perfect for getting out, I keep my heat on all of the time. The flavor and ease of use makes my Enano as my go to daily vaporizer. I use my EVO occasionally. I use my Mi for before bed and late at night. Sometimes all that I use is my nano for days at a time.

vfWrwnK.jpg
Thanks Carol. Actually did buy the aluminum one...wood was out of stock. I think I still need a power cord weight like in the links I posted. Ok, so...I'm slightly OCD. haha

I also have an EVO. I think of the EVO as my "say goodnight, Grace" vape as it hits like a MLB batter for those special or difficult nights. But the VapCap and the Enano really both fit my daily needs exactly. .05 grams (yes indeed...whopping 50 milligrams) makes a nice load in them. Two of them max and I'm medicated and ready for bed.

Thanks for the reply.

I had the same problem so I put mine on a shelf instead of a table. I cable tied it to the post at the corner on each side of the rheostat so it doesn't move at all. Then the only slack is that beyond the dial. I wonder if dropping this is what kills cords.
I use a shelf in this style with corner posts and cable tie it to the front post. Not good if you want to sit and relax though. I just stand.
1572ca6e24bdef42e6bd13954c6c0ac7.jpg

I use an aluminum stand but I find the dial will even pull that in the right conditions
Thanks for the reply. Not quite ready to zip tie it to furniture...but maybe :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

CalyxSmokr

Thanks Carol. Actually did buy the aluminum one...wood was out of stock. I think I still need a power cord weight like in the links I posted. Ok, so...I'm slightly OCD. haha

I also have an EVO. I think of the EVO as my "say goodnight, Grace" vape as it hits like a MLB batter for those special or difficult nights. But the VapCap and the Enano really both fit my daily needs exactly. .05 grams (yes indeed...whopping 50 milligrams) makes a nice load in them. Two of them max and I'm medicated and ready for bed.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the reply. Not quite ready to zip tie it to furniture...but maybe :-)
bed bath and beyond
82749945908378p

keeps the gongs safe too :haw::haw:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@Baron23
You can put a small rubber band around the outer perimeter of the temp dial and that will help prevent it from accidentally changing.

As for the cord sliding, I use a 3m command hook to support it so it doesn't move my E-Nano. The temp dial stays suspended in midair and there is little risk of it accidentally changing. The hooks are small and can easily and quickly attach to almost anything, even the leg of a table. And they are just as easy to remove.

PdmhauB.jpg

Cz04mOQ.jpg

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The E-nano has been my new daily driver for a few weeks now.
After a long time having a Cloud EVO as my daily driver, the E-Nano should be proud to accomplish this.
The EVO is still the king for "vaping abowl in the most luxury way possible", which mean best taste, no stirring, superconsistent and wide range of load size.
However, you don't need all that all the time especially when you are an experienced vaporist.

The EVO taste is not important to me NOW, because I'm not vaping tasty stuff. I'm vaping all the sub-par stuff to get rd of it so I could have a good stuff to vape in EVO later. Vaping regs/dirt weed in the EVO is like easing shit with a silver fork :D

Stirring is not a really much of a problem for an experiences vaporist especially if the stirring is made very easy and simple.
The E-Nano WPA is a simple shape easy to access between hits to stir it. The ENano connects and disconnects easily, doesn't lock and is light and small so taking it out to get to the bowl is easy and simple. I have an Epick(?) tool attached to the cord via few key rings, so its always there next to me as a stirring tool.

Consistency is easy to master if you're experienced and not so bad with the E-Nano. I've already combusted a few times and learned that I can drain it out of heat by hitting it too much, but when doing the session quickly, the consistency is good.

If the vape is cold and I want to vape quickly, I turn it on to 10 and vape there as soon as it heats up.
If it's on continuously, I keep it at 8 (higher than taht and it can combust if I pull too slow), and crank it up to 10 when sessioning so it doesn't cool down from the airflow and then put it back to 8 when the bowl is finished.

Everyone likes they vapor different. I think this is the same as in the EQ thread, where the most craze is about the super short near-heater DDave mods, while I've been praising the opposite - to load the herb into VapeXhale ELB and replace the elbow screen with it and use the regular long cyclone bowl. That way the herb is far from the heater so the air mixes well and the preheat path is longer (better consistency) yet secured within the airflow so it delivers!
I'm folloving the same philosophy with the E-Nano and I love the adjustable screen WPA for it. I've pushed it down so there is like 2cm between the screen and the top. That makes the load further from the heater so it delivers more consistently and less hotspots, it also widens the range of load size - I can load more and it still works (just needs more stirring on bigger loads). Awesome.
I'm not a fan of getting the heater as close the bowl as possible in convection vapes, getting the heater out of direct contact with the herb is what's convection is all about. getting it close adds conduction to the mix, which i agree packs a bigger punch but makes the consistency and hotspots worse.

And how did it take the place of daily driver from my EVO?
For the simplicity and convenience and speed of vaping microdoses and being able to run continuously. The EVO has a shut off timer and is big and fragile, using nano to mocrodose sub-par material feels safer and simplier while delivering basically the same or even better performance.
The EVO is not a daily driver anymore, but it became what it imo should be - a luxury vape for special occasions. I will definitiely fire it up everytime I would want to blow a tasty cloud. Cheap bland-tasting microdoses can be left to something simplier and safer.
KDnxgVq.jpg

Thanks to @PPN for this awesome little vape. Quite difficult for an european to get a good log.
So happy you enjoy it! I agree log vapes are better than the Cloud/Evo for convenience and daily use.
Keep it running for ever!

Whissmu

I am evaluating to buy an e-nano .. but I brake the extra cats to bring it to europe .. :(Someone has experience buying from europe, is it true that an extra € 150 is charged in customs? Thanks I'm still waiting for my MI, but this vape has to be wonderful I hope to have one soon next to me
Regards

Gray Area

I am evaluating to buy an e-nano .. but I brake the extra cats to bring it to europe .. :(Someone has experience buying from europe, is it true that an extra € 150 is charged in customs? Thanks I'm still waiting for my MI, but this vape has to be wonderful I hope to have one soon next to me
Regards

Dunno where you are, but iirc I paid £14 to get my nano through UK customs...

Hypno vaper

Hi everybody. Is the Black Friday/cyber Monday sale over already? 6pm NYC time and the website won't allow me to use the coupon. The big banner on the main website page says the sale is still on. In my cart, I have: 6 pack adjustable stems, aluminum stand, replacement cord, pack of silicone Stem guards and a pack of basket screens. When I use the code it says that the code can't be used on sale items. However it won't even apply the code and adjust non sale items. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hypno vaper,

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Hi everybody. Is the Black Friday/cyber Monday sale over already? 6pm NYC time and the website won't allow me to use the coupon. The big banner on the main website page says the sale is still on. In my cart, I have: 6 pack adjustable stems, aluminum stand, replacement cord, pack of silicone Stem guards and a pack of basket screens. When I use the code it says that the code can't be used on sale items. However it won't even apply the code and adjust non sale items. Is anyone else having this issue?
Contact them via the customer service link

Top Bottom