Tony Timeless

Hi guys!

I am new to this forum, just registered myself here. so... Hi :)

I've ordered my Premium Maple Kit 2 weeks ago and it finally arrived.... at the customs office :p
Anyway.. i am about to receive the package within the next days and i am really looking forward to!
Before i placed the order i've been reading so many great things about the E-Nano and i completely fell in love with this little beauty - i think the E-Nano and me will have a nice time together :)

Although i've read several hundred pages here :D (thanks for all these great informations i could gain !!!!) i am still not quite sure about one thing: I am going to use the E-Nano combined with the several water pipes i have, connected with an 18 mm GonG. I read somewhere, that the Nano only performs perfectly when the GonG is heated up. Is this really a factor which makes a big difference? If so, what do i need to get an optimal result? How do i heat it up?
Are there any essential tools / adapters i could use? A lot of people recommend a carbed adapter for the Nano. I use several adapters to connect my glass regularly but I am not quite sure what this adapter does. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Thanks!

nihil

Member, Known Well
Hi guys!

I've ordered my Premium Maple Kit 2 weeks ago and it finally arrived.... at the customs office :p
Anyway.. i am about to receive the package within the next days and i am really looking forward to!
Before i placed the order i've been reading so many great things about the E-Nano and i completely fell in love with this little beauty - i think the E-Nano and me will have a nice time together :)

Although i've read several hundred pages here :D (thanks for all these great informations i could gain !!!!) i am still not quite sure about one thing: I am going to use the E-Nano combined with the several water pipes i have, connected with an 18 mm GonG. I read somewhere, that the Nano only performs perfectly when the GonG is heated up. Is this really a factor which makes a big difference? If so, what do i need to get an optimal result? How do i heat it up?
Are there any essential tools / adapters i could use? A lot of people recommend a carbed adapter for the Nano. I use several adapters to connect my glass regularly but I am not quite sure what this adapter does. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Thanks!

Welcome.

Heating up the GonG is not necessary, but it is beneficial. To do so, just leave the enano "docked" to the GonG for 30-60 seconds before taking a hit (this is referred to as a heat soak).

The carbed GonG's and/or adapters allow one to leave the enano on the GonG when clearing, rather than pulling the enano off the GonG and then the GonG off the water piece while clearing. Much easier and better for newbie friends that want to try out your new toy.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Thanks!

Welcome to the FAM!

When I use water I don't heat up the Gong. Just pack it...then drop the Enano on the Gong and draw. I do use a slightly higher temp tho. 7ish to 7.5
The carbed adapter def helps but not needed. Just pull the nano off at the end of ur draw.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi guys!

Thanks!
First you are welcomed here always!

I am suppose it take it easy but I'm sorry!
With this GORILLA GLUE OG at level 6.0 for me.
3 rips each side?
Taste=unreal
Effect=no comment required!

I used a very old Black Leaf Bubbler from www.planetvapes.com

Last edited:

thewiz

Hey Andy,

It's been a month or so wanted to give my overall thoughts after heavy use.
Just wanted to let you know how much I love this fucking thing. Needed to use fucking for the emphasis the e nano deserves. It's an excellent vaporizer. Simple, little to no maintenance, cleanest vapor imagineable. It's just everything I have been looking for.

I initially thought volcano volcano volcano. But that's me going by what "everyone" says. Although the volcanos great, I always loved glass. Never thought plastic bag seemed right? And the price is ridiculous.

The point I am trying to make is I love this device. I conserve and get everything possible from the vapor. And it's so EASY to clean. No need to replace bags with easy valves and what not. It just works. It heats up immediately and is just a pleasure to vape with. It's excellent with a waterpipe and i might like the glass stem even more.

Shout out to @CarolKing
She is 90% the reason I got this vape. She knows her stuff and convinced me many pages ago that this was the best vaporizer for me.

The Stranger

Account Closed
I've been on a t break for over 3 months due to job searching. I can honestly say, the biggest thing I miss about "smoking" is using me nano. I see it sitting there every single day in my room, lonely and cold. I need to get the glass bowl for it already so I can at least use it with some essential oils and feel it's warmth in my hands.

Here's to hoping I get that elusive job offer very soon here so I can get back to what's really important :evil:.

Also - what's a good heat setting y'all have found for oils?

Last edited:

CrimsonKing

The Destroyer Of Worlds

Another short clip of the raw machining process of an E-Nano. The wood is Amboyna burl supplied by Snappo.
Awesome loving these videos you have been posting, always cool to see a raw piece of something (wood in this case obviously) artfully turned into something both amazingly functional and aesthetically appealing. Now I just need the money to add a few custom wood nanos to the collection.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Awesome loving these videos you have been posting, always cool to see a raw piece of something (wood in this case obviously) artfully turned into something both amazingly functional and aesthetically appealing. Now I just need the money to add a few custom wood nanos to the collection.
Glad you are enjoying the videos. In the next day or two I will post some of the hand finishing processes. The goal is a complete video from lumber yard wood selection to complete E-Nano.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I've mentioned this before, but sometimes things need repeating. If you have rolly things, you can give them a kick-stand to keep them safer from an accidental roll-off-the-table. Use a cable tie. The glass you save, may be your own.
IMG_04381.jpg

Last edited:

Tony Timeless

Guys i am crying right now :(((

the customs officer told me that he will return the package, because the vaporizer and the cord both, have no "CE-certificate", which is mandatory in Europe for all electronic devices.

@ACE OF VAPE : is there a chance i can speak to you or that you could give me ANY information that could help me ??

Are there any guys out of Europe who can chime in here and help me out?!?!??!

Last edited:

thewiz

Ive been toying with the idea of getting glass for my nano when I can finally vape again. I've seen the glass most people use for theirs but I'm really partial to the look of the mflb orbiter.

http://sales.magic-flight.com/original-maple-orbiter-1/

Can this be used with the nano? I'm assuming all I'd need is the 14mm gong, if I'm not mistaken?

I'd go with something larger just saying. I have an 18in straight tube that milks like a beast. Although thats what I have I would have to agree with most on the forum that the dhgate bubbler is probably the best bet. For fuction alone, just larger then the orbiter (about 9in in height). It's the perfect size because it's not too big and can get multiple clean hits vs 1-2 out of 18in straight tube. The orbiter looks greAt but is too small for the e nano size and power. You'll be very happy with d-020d from dhgate. That's probably what I'm going to purchase. Was really surprised when I tried my buddy's out. Especially for $35 vs $80 for orbiter.

howie105

Ive been toying with the idea of getting glass for my nano when I can finally vape again. I've seen the glass most people use for theirs but I'm really partial to the look of the mflb orbiter.

http://sales.magic-flight.com/original-maple-orbiter-1/

Can this be used with the nano? I'm assuming all I'd need is the 14mm gong, if I'm not mistaken?

I use an Orbiter every once in awhile (mainly a dry stem guy) and its not too bad and yes the 14mm adapter is the key.

Spocks_Katra

the customs officer told me that he will return the package, because the vaporizer and the cord both, have no "CE-certificate", which is mandatory in Europe for all electronic devices.

@ACE OF VAPE : is there a chance i can speak to you or that you could give me ANY information that could help me ??

I would shoot him a pm

Spocks_Katra,

The Stranger

Account Closed
I'd go with something larger just saying. I have an 18in straight tube that milks like a beast. Although thats what I have I would have to agree with most on the forum that the dhgate bubbler is probably the best bet. For fuction alone, just larger then the orbiter (about 9in in height). It's the perfect size because it's not too big and can get multiple clean hits vs 1-2 out of 18in straight tube. The orbiter looks greAt but is too small for the e nano size and power. You'll be very happy with d-020d from dhgate. That's probably what I'm going to purchase. Was really surprised when I tried my buddy's out. Especially for $35 vs $80 for orbiter.
That D020D is a pretty slick looking piece of glass. I didn't even think about it being so small that the nano might have too much power. So would the hits just be harsher or it just wouldn't be able to hold really big hits? If it's the latter, that's fine because I'm not really into making huge clouds. I definitely agree that the $35 dollar price tag is a lot more appealing, but one of my big downfalls, I'd say, is that I've been known to spend money frivolously just for something that's more appealing to me. :rolleyes:

I use an Orbiter every once in awhile (mainly a dry stem guy) and its not too bad and yes the 14mm adapter is the key.
I'm also a dry stem guy. I 50% feel like using glass is just more work and maintenance but 50% feel like it'd be nice to have the option. What do you mean by not too bad? :)

Last edited:

rosedale

That D020D is a pretty slick looking piece of glass. I didn't even think about it being so small that the nano might have too much power. So would the hits just be harsher or it just wouldn't be able to hold really big hits? If it's the latter, that's fine because I'm not really into making huge clouds. I definitely agree that the $35 dollar price tag is a lot more appealing, but one of my big downfalls, I'd say, is that I've been known to spend money frivolously just for something that's more appealing to me. :rolleyes:

I'm also a dry stem guy. I 50% feel like using glass is just more work and maintenance but 50% feel like it'd be nice to have the option. What do you mean by not too bad? :)

I don't think that the nano has so much power that the orbiter is unusable... You just won't be able to take full advantage of its power. It won't be any harsher than a dry stem. You just might have to dial back on the power and/or take smaller rips. My personal opinion is that the D020D is a pretty good compromise in that it's small enough to take some smaller cool hits but has enough filtration and capacity to really go after some big clouds from time to time.

Last edited:

howie105

My primary concern was that the size was going to be a bit too small (I used a larger D-020D at the start) but with a little adjustment to the draw rate it was easy to get acceptable and repeatable results.

rosedale

Good luck to you (and all of our European FC brothers). The extra effort sucks but it will be worth it when you have it. Hope you get things sorted out.

rosedale,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

I have one, it passes through customs no problems, maybe because unchecked? As far as I know you are the first one having this issue

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: btka

Tony Timeless

First of all,
Thank you so much for this warm welcome here!
I have never experienced such a helpful and friendly community like it is here, really great :tup:

I have one, it passes through customs no problems, maybe because unchecked? As far as I know you are the first one having this issue

Unfortunately I had no chance to NOT open the package in the presence of the customs officer, so legally I have no chance to import the E-Nano, but I will and I already know how.. :)
I'll keep you updated.

FC: Fuck Combustion?? Fuck Customs, too !!!! :)

Top Bottom