Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I have a grav lab jhook.
My collection is large of jhooks!
I would say the grav labs is OK however not the best!

No harm intended, some times, maybe, I have to take more time and add a smiley face to avoid misunderstanding :nod:
I made my statement after I passed a lot of time searching on dhgate a grav lab - lotus like j hook or "s shaped mouthpiece" and I only finded very ugly glasswork.
I know very little about j hook or bubbler or vapeing glasswork in general but after trying both I think the difference is huge (as price too)
You seems more experimented, which one do you like most? I mean in general with enano (not between china and grav lab :lol:)

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Check out the joda glass thread, custom worked j-hooks are the latest thing over there :tup:

The blue one with his stand is marvellous, it seems a very good fit for lotus. Stand also looks great but fragile too. Thanks for the advice :clap:
VAS WAS and now GAS, all these syndromes.. are you sure vapeing is safer than smoking?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Do You add a lil water to the j hook @Ratchett? cant wait for you to try Jodas jhook. I also ordered one after seeing yours and drooling over it. I changed it a lil in color .

Indeed, I love putting a pinch of water into my J-hooks. The natural perc action creates a soothing 'purring' sensation. Really excited that @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd included a stand for me to keep my hook upright with some water in it!

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
Can someone show me what a Wong looks like and what purpose does it serve? Ive searched here and googled it, but I still dont know what it is.

Last edited:
Chezgreendream,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
A WonG is simply a wood on glass (instead of glass on glass) connection from vape to water piece.

Ed is probably the man to see for one. Pic of his solo wongs from his website below.

Find Ed at his website or his thread here on FC (link to a few pages back from current).

8rJKCC7.png

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
Thanks guys, I did take a tour before. Just didnt recognize I was staring at Wongs. He does have interesting things there.

Chezgreendream,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Anyone know if there will be more aroma cups, seems to be out of stock, Andy?

I am currently waiting on Shapeways.com to release the Porcelain 3D printing material. Once released, I'll be ordering a custom aromatherapy cup. I'm hoping to have the prototype in my hands by this summer

Here's my prototype design:
IfscckJ.png

(Note, this is the low-poly version, but I will offer a 'high poly' version which is smooth and round)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom