biohacker

Customer service is very important to me & I will always take my business to a company that stands behind its product. I'm definitely leaning more towards the nano but I have to sell my EQ first. I think the nano comes in 3 sizes right? the twig, king & I forgot the last one but when I went on their website I couldn't even find a twig only different wood finishes.

Dude! You're mixing up manufacturers and thinking of Underdog vapes. The Nano only comes in one size!

Honestly, if customer service, communication, are of utmost importance and you are not patient, do not get this vape. The customer service can be trying at times, but as always mentioned if you are patient, Andy will ALWAYS make it up to you.

I apologize if this question has already been asked before but is there any single bore stem available that could be used with the nano? I really hate those build in glass screens as it adds to the draw resistance which I hate.

Yes. It's the stock stem that comes with the Nano and has an adjustable basket screen. It's on their website! There are lots of videos....latest model or previous, it's the same vape.

Budget some time to go through some of this thread, watch some vids, and get to know the Nano. I'm not even sure there is a thread of happier customers with their vape than this one.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I do have an original V1, with the integrated cord. @ACE OF VAPE has long offered a complementary update to the new, detachable cord for us V1 owners. I've just not bothered yet.

Hubby will fix it for me, as I am unwilling to let my ENano go long enough to get fixed until I obtain a backup.
My mistake. I re-read the message... small fee. NP.

Hubby has removed the base of the ENano. My cord is about to be shortened....

i would completely agree with that if it wasnt for the fact that metal parts are in close proximity to the wiring and exposed to touch. if the aluminum base were to be changed to a non-conductive material or an insulating layer added between the aluminum and all the wiring, i would have no issues with this design being ungrounded. but as it stands over time the insulation around the cord (wear point from moving back and forth though may take alot of time and use but accellerated by heat) could crack causing the aluminum plate to potentially become energized. once again while the problem may not be presenting it self as of current, after years of use, this may become an issue.
Sorry about dragging up a really, really old quote... which I added BOLD to... I just want to point out that right now, my hubby has my V1 ENano open, and there is NO EXPOSURE of live wire. I'm quite sure there are quite a few V1 models out there, and I just want to reiterate that this vape kicks butt, and my little power issue is minor and NOT a safety issue. Easily fixed.

I love this thing.

Last edited:

SecureSwede

Still waiting for my replacement glass GonG, she said it would arrive saturday but its not here yet. I hope it arrives by tomorrow, if not I guess Ill have to email them again...

SecureSwede,

hafalump

Damm it I lost my epic, however, I foresaw this event occuring, took precautionary measures, and got an an extra when I ordered new screens. Fully engaged, and ripping like my simplicity snoblower in the am:rockon:
May need to get an exotic to justify buyin a new epic:mental:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Damm it I lost my epic, however, I foresaw this event occuring, took precautionary measures, and got an an extra when I ordered new screens. Fully engaged, and ripping like my simplicity snoblower in the am:rockon:
May need to get an exotic to justify buyin a new epic:mental:
I have no more GonG's for the nano.
Lots of cannabis being from California!
One day I'll use her again?
I love my nano!
Good bye my love!

lalaloopsie

Kitty want a Vape!
Being cautious is always a good thing. But if you read this thread from start to finish, you'll find there have really been VERY few failures reported. I'd bet the failure rates on the Nano is in the single digits.

one of the main reasons i bought mine!

which..sadly took this long to test out...but gladly finally got to give it a test run the past couple days! not any good stuff but it was worth practicing on...didn't get 'clouds' but effects were there and much longer lasting...guessing for clouds one needs the good stuff. i'm just so happy i finally got to try it!!! and most definitely thrilled with where i see this going.....even with junk bunk the taste is so much better cleaner than with a dank old bong! still nasty (meaning not sweet pine heaven) but hey better than none! i LOVE this thing already....

Tanz

What is the purpose of the silicone tubing on the stems and do they slide right up to where the heat tube contacts the inside line. Took mine off without thinking too much about it but if it serves some sort of purpose then I'd like to put it back on in the same spot.

And it seems the screen can only come out or go in from the top of the stem...? I pushed it up and out with a straw...worked but I thought I saw someone on youtube putting it in from the bottom, maybe?

Is the fbomb good for this or it shouldn't be used standing up so nothing falls down into the heater tube? Was thinking of getting one for my Solo but only if it would work on the Nano too.

Tanz,

biohacker

I love the NANO.
When does Alan get home?

I love the Nano too. Alan who? :lol:

I also don't understand how the gong's can break? They are made of super thick glass....but then again I don't have ceramic floors in my house, only hardwood. The newest gong I received recently is the thickest, it won't even fit in my Solo like the others do.

I have recently put the silicone sleave back on my gong, to prevent burning fingers on a dewaar joint. Now all 3 of my gong's have it on, and it's staying that way for now.

I only insert/remove the basket screen from the bottom, in the form of an upside down U.

Best vape ever.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
What is the purpose of the silicone tubing on the stems and do they slide right up to where the heat tube contacts the inside line. Took mine off without thinking too much about it but if it serves some sort of purpose then I'd like to put it back on in the same spot.

And it seems the screen can only come out or go in from the top of the stem...? I pushed it up and out with a straw...worked but I thought I saw someone on youtube putting it in from the bottom, maybe?

Is the fbomb good for this or it shouldn't be used standing up so nothing falls down into the heater tube? Was thinking of getting one for my Solo but only if it would work on the Nano too.

Purpose of silicone sleeves is to help prevent burning fingers. They do also provide a good grip point to pick up GonGs to clear a bubbler.

Seems most stems and GonGs allow screen to be pushed in from bottom, but think there are many small runs of them so there may be differences. Older GonGs had a restriction in the middle, so no way to push a screen up from bottom. All of my GonGs from the last year or so allow screen from bottom as do all of my stems.

Can use fbomb or other hydrotubes. Many people have and I think still do. Once you start hitting everything should be going up away from the heater, and once your load gets heated it should stick in there pretty well. The nano heater screen will keep any big stuff out, and small stuff that makes it through can be burned off and shaken out.

Guess they are OK to cool and moisturize vapor, but I'm not a fan of them because of the little bit of affect compared with the pain in the ass to use them. Cheap bubblers can be had for less (though I suppose cheap fbomb knock offs are even less than that!). A bubbler gives me a much better water path and also serves as a platform for the nano and the load. Just seems easier to load the GonG, drop it on a bubbler and be ready to go. Usually stir while sitting right on top of bubbler, too. nano loves to be inverted and put right on top.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are

You mean the sleeve near the end of the tube? I assume that's to give you a not-hot place to hold or grab the stem. Because God help your fingers if you grabbed the glass at that end after a few minutes of Nano use. Watch out for the glass above the sleeve too. Ouchie.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm back! The neon light is dark... but my Enano works!

Whew....

EDIT: more details: the neon light resistor-side wire broke at the crimp. Hubby wired it to bypass the light. the break in the copper wire was just at the exit from the Nano body... about 3/4" copper wire piece slipped out of the end of the wire for hubby.

It's warm, it works, and I'm vaped. Life is good.

Last edited:

HappySam

Hi, quick question for E-Nano veterans - I bought an e-nano recently and although it gets me very well-medicated, it often makes my throat a little sore when inhaling. I've experimented with a few different temperature settings (usually 6 - 7.5), and also tried pushing the screen lower, but I still get that harsh feeling; it's kind of like I smoked instead of vaped, but to a lesser extent (plus, I dont cough).

Has this been this an issue for anyone else? Is this normal for the e-nano + vapes in general, or could I have received a defective model? Or maybe it's a problem on my end (technique)?

HappySam,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Are you hitting your Nano dry? Have you tried water filtration yet?

7.5 is way too harsh for me. I usually stay around 6.5. Though have you tried lower temps like 5.5?

For what it's worth, I install my basket screens 15mm deep, this yields enough space for 0.1g of material to fit comfortably away from the heater port. The vapor may be a bit harsh if you pack too much material and it makes contact with the heater screen.

Pretty much every vape can excessively dry out your throat (though I usually end up with cotton mouth, not a sore throat), I suggest you try a bubbler and see if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
it often makes my throat a little sore when inhaling.

I take it your using a dry stem?

You can get a longer stem, try a j-hook + GonG, or add a piece of silicone whip to your stem, that would let the vapor cool a little. Or as Ratchett stated, switch to a water pipe.

I can't handle more than one dry stem a session before my throat gets irritated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom