ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Yes there is a Nano V2. Mostly small upgrades and one big change.

People have been asking for an easy cord replacement so here it is.
V2's are in beta and should start shipping in early May. If you have a Nano on order and would like to wait for the V2 version please email me with your name and order number.

Last edited:

jimbob

I like the removable cord option, I do wonder how one would go about actually replacing it though. I'm assuming a purchase from Epicvape because I understand the dial is on the cord of the original e-nano.

herbivore21

@Mr. Gweilo 420 I can readily see how one could be designed almost identically to the Nano.

It would have to use a 12v or similar heater/dimmer (120/240v heaters are just not going to happen without a few car batteries and an inverter or something!) and be a decent bit bigger than a Nano to store a preferably pretty serious battery! I think making something Solo sized could work for this purpose :)

Jimbob: Having diagnosed, repaired, taken apart and reassembled my Nano myself - I can say that modding a v1 Nano to have the removable cord would probably require sending the unit back to Andy unless you are adept with woodworking (to modify the wooden exterior to fit the cord input socket in the unit) and electronics!

I would love to see the inside of one of the new Nanos, I had thought about creating a removable cord mod for my Nano way back before I bought the unit. However I was stuck on how I would manage to fit any of the power input sockets available to me into the unit properly! My complete lack of woodworking skills is a big hinderence here, so I am stoked to see Andy has designed a solution :D

jimbob

Has anyone actually had trouble with their cords on the most recent nanos?
I'm thinking there is less chance of misplacing the cord if it is all in one piece but having it in 2 is much more convenient. Transporting is easier and for cosmetic purposes you could store the nano seperately from the cords/converters etc.

@herbivore21

Appreciate the response, I'm not sure you 100% understood me though mate. What I was assuming, is that the cord would be purchasable through the manufacturer and not available universally.

I have no plans to do any handy work to my e-nano, which I have in fact, yet to purchase! Was set on ordering one this week but alas, a new model is released and has me tempted to wait and find out a little more about the upgraded model :nod:

herbivore21

Oh that makes perfect sense dude! Sounds like you might be able to be one of the first to get a V2 :D

herbivore21,

Teedub

Has anyone actually had trouble with their cords on the most recent nanos?
I'm thinking there is less chance of misplacing the cord if it is all in one piece but having it in 2 is much more convenient. Transporting is easier and for cosmetic purposes you could store the nano seperately from the cords/converters etc.

I think I like my v1 nano chord better, looks cleaner not as bulky. Wonder what will happen to the temp dial? Maybe that's going ev2 route??? that would be grand.

I def can see some advantages with the removable chord though. I always liked the EQ jack style removable chord, that's nice and compact. Either way the nano is a king device.

I rate it over my evo and cloud+. Both the nano and d'evo have their pros and cons but once I got the one hand nano-water tool clear sorted its a no brainer. Nano king of my desktop!

herbivore21

Strain pics for whoever asked a few pages back (I think @as). I blame this for all of my misreading of your posts today lol! Apologies for terrible quality photo, the leaves are thick with trichs, even the stem makes my fingers sticky!

6zn98m.jpg

This + Nano = Heaven

Newcastle

Stoned!
Did he say Walnut Burl?.....Yes please! Now I have to figure out the new mods and if I like the new cord or not. I am afraid it will start falling out with time....Kind of like this dam lap top cord I am on now! I am sure the Beta tester will give it a good workout.

Newcastle

Stoned!
I thought I would share that I made a mistake....I went to another website.:bang: I am sorry I won't do that again. Obviously no one likes the E-Nano because it has flow restrictions and AC scares them. I have never heard of anyone getting shocked or killed from their E-Nano. If the air flow is restricted maybe he should of cleaned his screen?...I won't make the mistake of straying again...I promise!:rockon:

biohacker

Really? WTF? Restriction? That's one thing I love about the Nano is that restriction depends mostly on what you put in and how it's ground or not.

A/C? How does that differ from any other desktop plugin?

Yeah, not sure where or why you were straying, but glad you learned your lesson!!!

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
Strain pics for whoever asked a few pages back (I think @as). I blame this for all of my misreading of your posts today lol! Apologies for terrible quality photo, the leaves are thick with trichs, even the stem makes my fingers sticky!

6zn98m.jpg

This + Nano = Heaven
What strain is this? Looks delicious!

Really? WTF? Restriction? That's one thing I love about the Nano is that restriction depends mostly on what you put in and how it's ground or not.

A/C? How does that differ from any other desktop plugin?

Yeah, not sure where or why you were straying, but glad you learned your lesson!!!

I bet I can guess what site it was...:lol:

Top Bottom