flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I ordered the same one! It comes in this week. :)

Cool! Think you'll really like it with the nano. Let us know.

Been doing the dome screen close to heat as in Caligula vid. Working great with a few screen level tweaks. I'd say 2+ times the volume of D020. Sidecar with nano is pretty cool looking from hitting point of view. Milks up pretty nice and gives good vape.

herbivore21

My E-Nano is set to arrive today! Somehow, I think that Andy gave me the Maple Burl Exotic E-Nano that I slightly fell short of having the money for when I purchased - since this one is now marked as out of stock :)

Loving my experience with EpicVape already, especially after the shocking time I had with my PNP!

herbivore21

I got some new shatter all loaded up in a concentrate/organic cotton/basket case, and the Nano is warming.
Coffee, and snuggles in bed with hubby, sipping on the Nano...
You guys are so lucky to be getting the shatter, also, isn't vaping bliss? I love being able to vape in bed next to my very non-toking girlfriend (who dislikes the smell of the 'erb)!

@ACE OF VAPE That piece looks fantastic!!!

vapor33

If one was to get and e-nano, do you have to buy some attachments in order for it to work with a glass piece like in this video? Someone break it down for me please. Can I buy any glass piece and then there are adapters that will fit it? Does it matter if it is a 14 or and 18? I like the setup in this video.

@BLAZING OG

herbivore21

If one was to get and e-nano, do you have to buy some attachments in order for it to work with a glass piece like in this video? Someone break it down for me please. Can I buy any glass piece and then there are adapters that will fit it? Does it matter if it is a 14 or and 18? I like the setup in this video.

@BLAZING OG
All you need is an 18mm or 14mm GonG (either adjust-a-bowl, standard or all glass), depending on which glass piece you want to use it with (most serious pieces are 18mm, smaller hydrotubes do tend to be 14mm though).

Hope this was helpful :)

vapor33

All you need is an 18mm or 14mm GonG (either adjust-a-bowl, standard or all glass), depending on which glass piece you want to use it with (most serious pieces are 18mm, smaller hydrotubes do tend to be 14mm though).

Hope this was helpful :)

Yes, thanks man. That is what I needed to know.

herbivore21

A pleasure my friend! I just received my Maple Burl Exotic E-Nano in the mail! Gotta go restock my herb reserves, however, I tried some AVB from my PNP because I was impatient.

I had heated the unit to 10 for a few minutes to burn off anything (NOTHING burned off, such great quality product!!! :) ) dialed it back to 6 and then proceeded to vape the bowl. I combusted, almost instantly, the stuff had already been vaped at high heat though, and I think I overpacked the bowl. Will need to work on technique with fresh buds soon!

So stoked about the Nano, it is such a brilliant, small device with SO MUCH POWER!

One small issue. I ordered the 18mm Adjust-a-bowl Gong and received a 14mm one instead. @ACE OF VAPE

Cheers Andy, this is an incredible product and you have got me back into vaping after my sad experiences with the PNP.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
A pleasure my friend! I just received my Maple Burl Exotic E-Nano in the mail! Gotta go restock my herb reserves, however, I tried some AVB from my PNP because I was impatient.

I had heated the unit to 10 for a few minutes to burn off anything (NOTHING burned off, such great quality product!!! :) ) dialed it back to 6 and then proceeded to vape the bowl. I combusted, almost instantly, the stuff had already been vaped at high heat though, and I think I overpacked the bowl. Will need to work on technique with fresh buds soon!

So stoked about the Nano, it is such a brilliant, small device with SO MUCH POWER!

One small issue. I ordered the 18mm Adjust-a-bowl Gong and received a 14mm one instead. @ACE OF VAPE

Cheers Andy, this is an incredible product and you have got me back into vaping after my sad experiences with the PNP.

That's sweet, mate! That was quick, wish I would have thought of emailing asking to upgrade the shipping... I'm just usually too lazy to do such a thing. :D My Purple Heart E-nano is still in transit, on the slow ride... eheh. Can't wait.
That's awesome that Andy hooked you up with an exotic! It's a pleasure to spend money with a company with customer care like that.

Oh, I think the Adjust-a-Bowls are 14mm only at the moment.

herbivore21

Thankyou man! Then there is no problem with what I have received.

I am now requiring help, my E-Nano seems to combust no matter how I pack (on setting 5 or 6). I am packing coarsely ground bud very loosely into the stem with the screen about as low as it can be put. Still get major combustion almost instantly :/ a good half an inch between the heater nozzle and the herb.

Could this be a power issue? I am using an adapter to plug in the american prongs to my Aussie outlet. Is it possible that the adapter does not reduce the voltage, but only adapts the pins? Could I be sucking a full 240v through the unit?

EDIT: Caligula, have you done 2 hit bowls with the 14mm adjust-a-bowl yet? Hoping you can help let me know how much to pack in haha

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Could this be a power issue? I am using an adapter to plug in the american prongs to my Aussie outlet. Is it possible that the adapter does not reduce the voltage, but only adapts the pins? Could I be sucking a full 240v through the unit?

YES! It's very possible if it looks just like a small plug adapter. Unplug your E-nano immediately! You are sending 240v into a 110v heater! You need a step town transformer to convert 240v to 110v.

edit: these are the isolated step downs I use for my 110v equipment:
http://www.tortech.com.au/step-down-transformer-australia/isolated-step-down-transformer
But something cheaper off Ebay will do the job, just not as safely IMHO.

Last edited:

herbivore21

How many watts are drawn from this unit at peak? I am having the opposite problem now, even on setting 10 I can't get it hot enough to combust, let alone provide much vapor. Am I packing the GonG wrongly?

*returns to store to get 200w stepdown transformer* i don't think it can get enough juice lol

Last edited by a moderator:
herbivore21,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
@herbivore21, I would have thought the 50w would have been plenty.
The E-Nano's heater is 15w.
I don't know why you had the underheating issue, hopefully the new stepdown fixes it.:shrug:

canj00digit?,

herbivore21

That's what I thought too, but I am not getting even close to big enough hits, my PNP is hitting harder just now! I am wondering whether it is just a crappy step down. Is there anything special about packing the E-Nano that I should know?

herbivore21,

Caligula

Maximus
I dont think its a packing issue. And at 10 you should be nuking your herb.

Question.

Are you letting your Nano warm up? I dont mean for the 2 minutes or whatever EV says it takes. Try setting the unit to 10 and let it sit for 10 minutes or so. The wood should be warm to the touch (like a warm cup of coffee) when its properly warmed up. At that point dial power back down to 6.5 or 7 and let it settle for a minute or 2.

THEN try vaping.

If you havent already, try that and get back to me.

herbivore21

I tried this, but couldn't get clouds at all, could only get thin vapor similar to level 1 or 2 on my PNP (370/395 farenheit respectively).

herbivore21,

herbivore21

I really hope not, the unit is definitely not heating up to hot cup of coffee warmth when I leave it for 2 mins. It does heat up, but not as warm on setting 10 as you guys described.

EDIT: @Caligula I am using the thicker all glass stem and the 14mm adjust-a-bowl gong into my tree bubbler (see avatar) respectively.

Tried everything listed here, on setting 10, it is getting to what I imagine setting 3 or 4 should be like. If it is not getting enough wattage, that could be the problem yes? Has anyone measured the power usage on setting 10?

Sorry for the double post guys!

imqjpx.jpg

That's my ABV from some Sublime after using it on setting 10 through the 50w adapter. It is clearly not getting hot enough!

Could the heating element/Rotary variable power/ON-OFF switch been damaged running 240 V.A/C instead of the 120 V. A/C ?

I doubt it, for the very short amount of time it was connected this way. However, I have just noticed the dimmer switch on the cord reads: "150W Max"

I wonder if this means setting 10 can draw 150w, if so, it is simply not able to pull enough power through the 50watter :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom