max

Out to lunch
Enchantre said:
I'm still hoping to eventually pair it with a water tool.
Works great (except for lifting the gong adapter out to clear the vapor- it needs a couple of knobs on it for easy lift off). Hits are both bigger and smoother.

Immortal

Herbalist
Speaking of the waiting game, does anyone know how long orders usually takes to ship? I'm on tenterhooks here hoping that my last PD doesn't die before I get my Nanos and EV2.

Immortal,

max

Out to lunch
Says on website 6 to 10 weeks
Pretty sure that's just there in case one or more parts are out of stock. That was the situation when this model was first released, and quite a few buyers had to wait a good while for delivery. Hopefully Andy has better control over parts inventory now and that kind of wait will no longer be an issue. Since it's a hand built vape and order volume does vary, it's hard to always give an accurate shipping time, but I'd think that a week to 10 days would be a good average, from order date to delivery. You'd need to add time for custom orders of course.

max,

XGerpXDerpX

I was just kidding about that, he was caught up on backorders, ive been waiting on glass accessories theyve been out of stock he might be waiting on that

XGerpXDerpX,

Immortal

Herbalist
Pretty sure that's just there in case one or more parts are out of stock. That was the situation when this model was first released, and quite a few buyers had to wait a good while for delivery. Hopefully Andy has better control over parts inventory now and that kind of wait will no longer be an issue. Since it's a hand built vape and order volume does vary, it's hard to always give an accurate shipping time, but I'd think that a week to 10 days would be a good average, from order date to delivery. You'd need to add time for custom orders of course.
That's good to hear, I nearly despaired when the other dude said 6-10 weeks. :o I hope the sale hasn't backed up orders too much.

Immortal,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Nice review Enchantre!!
I bet the dragon helps out too!!

Cannot wait for mine to arrive!
I will also be looking for a water tool to pair with the nano soon!
Just looking at the glass available and some of the prices scare me!

lazylathe,
Reactions: Enchantre

XGerpXDerpX

I got a bubbler like that, miniaturized is better, theres something more natural and pleasing to use about the hydratubes and these epic logs, its literally a vape bong, on a bubbler its fine too they both are effective, you really dont want a giant piece the less was the better, the watertubes are cooler looking and more natural to use as a complete setup...the more expensive vaporblunt ones are actually a perfect fit for the nano, theyre basically exactly the same width, if you want a piece you can smoke off obviously a wt cant do both, Im just saying you might want to consider it because you dont need to own both and only be using the pinnacle on it cuz its definitely a sweet setup

XGerpXDerpX,

nkotb

XGerpXDerpX, are you using a GonG adapter between your nano and Vapor Blunt tube? I might have to try this once my nano comes in... :)

nkotb,

XGerpXDerpX

Ya, its great, using it on ev2 also, I have both pinnacle, and star perc wt, silicone ev2 whip fits in pinnacle and its great to use it like that, feels safer if in group, you can do same with vb wt with elbow ...very effective,, im waiting on 14mm gong for pinnacle on nano, sticking stem in pinnacle works very good but sucks to use it like that...imo if I had to choose the vb wt >
They all get u ripped nomatter what just depends on how you feel like doing it

XGerpXDerpX,

lazylathe

Almost there...
The E-Nano has landed!!!!!!!
:rockon::love:
Unfortunately it is sitting in my car and i have to wait many more hours to try it...:mad:
I hate it when work interferes with my fun time!!!
Actually that occurs 100% of the time....

Can't wait to load her up with some of Sannie's Jack and relax!

lazylathe

Almost there...
First observations about the nano!

1- On temp setting 6 it gets pretty warm on the outside, not uncomfortable but warmer than i thought it would.
2- It works like a champ!!!
3- Uses more herb than my Vapolution 2.0
4- Gets me pretty ripped from a smallish nug, un-ground.
5- Still working out a good temp to get those milky hits.
6- Loving the tube with the built in glass screen, very cool feature!!
7- Having the unit in my hand i have no concerns about the materials used or anything leaching!
8- Draw style and speed is very important with this unit.

Looks like we are going to have a long and prosperous relationship!!!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm using about 7.5 on the dial. Last night, I loaded about 0.1 gr Chocolate Chunk in my stem, and took one slow, medium draw (about 2/3 of what I would do with the NO2)...

....and wow, just that one hit me like a blanket. I think I might have the technique down! :tup:

Of course, I had the rest of that herb over the course of the evening, one gentle toke at a time.

Enchantre,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
That is what i LOVE about these types of units!

You load the stem and can toke and remove and spread the hits out over a long time.
Even though the loads are 4 times the size i usually use, that one load is enough to get you ripped!

For the Vapolution i use about 0,025g per load and 4 do nicely!
So all things considered they use about the same amount but it does feel like the E-Nano is a weed miser!
:tup:

max

Out to lunch
lazylathe said:
On temp setting 6 it gets pretty warm on the outside, not uncomfortable but warmer than i thought it would.
How long it's been on matters more than the temp setting, as far as the temp of the housing.

Uses more herb than my Vapolution 2.0
It doesn't inherently use more. It's more a matter of how you use the two units. I was a regular Vapo user for a couple of years.

Loving the tube with the built in glass screen, very cool feature!!
Same here. Even with an added stainless steel screen, the air flow is fine.

max,
Reactions: ataxian

lazylathe

Almost there...
How long it's been on matters more than the temp setting, as far as the temp of the housing.

It was not on for long, maybe an hour total for burn in when i picked it up.
Like i said it was not bad at all. Will have to wait for the weekend to see how it handles being on all day.
It is a very slick unit though!!

It doesn't inherently use more. It's more a matter of how you use the two units. I was a regular Vapo user for a couple of years.

See my last post for an adjustment to my conclusion. It juts feels like it uses more herb but in actuality it uses about the same!

Same here. Even with an added stainless steel screen, the air flow is fine.

So much easier than messing around with screens etc...
I noticed that my glass screen has very fine holes in it, nothing gets through it!
Air flow for me is very dependent on how i pack the stem, still need to work out a happy medium.
Even with it packed down a bit too tight the draw is still very easy!

lazylathe,

EveryDayAmnesiac

It was not on for long, maybe an hour total for burn in when i picked it up.

Mine will get pretty warm when on for that long at 6.25 or above. I just turn it down to 4 when I'm done hitting, and then when I start feeling like the next one is needed, I go turn it back up and wait a couple, or a few, minutes. It doesn't need that long, but I figure I can wait. Going from 4 back up to 7 does seem to take a little bit of time though.

Anyway. Obvious stuff, I know. But... just sayin'. :shrug:

Love the Nano more and more every night I use it.

EveryDayAmnesiac,

lazylathe

Almost there...
No complaints from me at all!!!
Just casual observations after a bit of use.

All i know for sure is that this baby is not leaving my sight, EVER!!!
:borg:

Top Bottom