CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Wow yesterday was INSANE!!! It's amazing to see so much new and reinvigorated enthusiasm for the E-Nano!

In other news if you ordered a Deluxe XL Kit - HIT ME UP ASAP!
Sooooooooooo…do the power supplies get shipped out separately now, or is mine just missing from my order? Beautiful log though, gotta love the burl. I’ll DM my order number.

mariowarner

Hey guys, I just pulled the trigger on an OG Enano. I'm really excited to try this little machine after reading all the reviews!

I would like to have some reassurance though about health safety. How thight is the seal between the airpath and the heater? Also, is there anything else other than the path material itself (is it stainless steel?) ?

Also, the device is not certified CE, is it purely because of the powercord?

Sorry if the questions are dumb, I don't really know about this whole certification thing!!

Thanks for helping out!

howie105

I would like to have some reassurance though about health safety. ... My take after years of use there is no apparent problems. However, I am not a doctor, a safety expert and someone with one observation.

How thight is the seal between the airpath and the heater? ... Of the handful of stems I have none are particularly tight or too loose to not function well.

is there anything else other than the path material itself (is it stainless steel?) ? ... The ceramic heater rod is encased in a stainless steel sheath.

Also, the device is not certified CE, is it purely because of the powercord? ... Sorry but I am clueless about that.

Good Luck

howie105,
Reactions: BigJr48

mariowarner

I would like to have some reassurance though about health safety. ... My take after years of use there is no apparent problems. However, I am not a doctor, a safety expert and someone with one observation.

How thight is the seal between the airpath and the heater? ... Of the handful of stems I have none are particularly tight or too loose to not function well.

is there anything else other than the path material itself (is it stainless steel?) ? ... The ceramic heater rod is encased in a stainless steel sheath.

Also, the device is not certified CE, is it purely because of the powercord? ... Sorry but I am clueless about that.

Good Luck
Thanks for taking the time!! Your answer made me realize that I don't fully understand how the components are placed in the Enano... Are you aware of a video or pictures of a "teardown"? It would answer some of my questions but I don't seem to be able to find any!

mariowarner,
Reactions: BigJr48

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Sooooooooooo…do the power supplies get shipped out separately now, or is mine just missing from my order? Beautiful log though, gotta love the burl. I’ll DM my order number.
No that would be a classic shipping mixup! I'll reply in the DM asap!

Thanks for taking the time!! Your answer made me realize that I don't fully understand how the components are placed in the Enano... Are you aware of a video or pictures of a "teardown"? It would answer some of my questions but I don't seem to be able to find any!
Hit up @ACE OF VAPE and ask for some pics of the innards. He'll have all the info for you!

XL Deluxe kits went out with a few of their parts and unfortunately I was made aware after they had been dropped at the post office. We're working on getting all the missing items by tomorrow's late mail drop. Thank you to everyone that has sent me a dm -I wanted to ensure your orders get priority ;)

Sales are still up and active - I'm still astonished at how busy this 420 season has been. Send positive vibes my friends I could use it!

runngerguy74

I'll just toss in another rave review for the ice stem (got here yesterday).

I barely ever hit my nano natively and that's about to change for sure. Exponentially more cooling than I was expecting!

Thanks for the fast shipping/service guys!

PS. any ETA on the SONGS?
When did you put in your order? Grabbed one of the 420 bundles for the OG last week. Super excited for it to come but haven't received any updates/tracking yet. I know that this is by far the highest volume time of year so I'm not mad, just a little overexcited!

DJLocks

When did you put in your order? Grabbed one of the 420 bundles for the OG last week. Super excited for it to come but haven't received any updates/tracking yet. I know that this is by far the highest volume time of year so I'm not mad, just a little overexcited!
Ordered 4/19, arrived 4/25. It was a smaller order though, some stems, WPA's (on backorder) and other random odds and ends to get to the free shipping threshold.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Makes sense for accessory items. Guessing the kit orders will be a bit slower given that they include the units and a case.
Ordered a OG kit on 4/16, it delivered on 4/22. It was missing a power cord, but I already got notice of shipping on that yesterday. So some orders are moving fast in their system. Enjoy it when it gets to you, they are excellent logs.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I'll just toss in another rave review for the ice stem (got here yesterday).

I barely ever hit my nano natively and that's about to change for sure. Exponentially more cooling than I was expecting!

Thanks for the fast shipping/service guys!

PS. any ETA on the SONGS?
Songs are back in stock. Back orders should go out tomorrow, right Nadia?
Makes sense for accessory items. Guessing the kit orders will be a bit slower given that they include the units and a case.
Yes.

Good Luck
I hope this helps.
airpath-cutaway.png

mariowarner

Curious to know how you imagined it?
I thought the heater was on the outside of a SS tube, heating the SS tube, and that the air was pulled from under the device through the tube into the stem. Seeing your drawing made me realize that it wouldn't heat the air nearly enough to work...

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Looks like there is a transparent background on most of the image. I had no idea that they would do that.

Seems like a good way to make some mischief. Off to the sandbox thread!

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
It is probably because the file was saved as PNG file. It's a good format for logos and applying icons over a colored background. If you want to replace the transparent background with a white background, one way to do it would be to save the file as a JPEG.
It was saved as a pdf from corel draw. I'll try JPEG>

Top Bottom