Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
I'm currently waiting for a more specific reply from Andy right now regarding the GonG in my order. If you look up a little more in the thread, I asked Andy about it and he said he will be including the adjustable GonG with my order (even though I ordered the standard OG GonG). I assume this means you can order the XL and get the Gong adapter without worrying, but I will update as well with his reply to me to clarify
I did see that. That’s why I went ahead and ordered we’ll see how it plauys out.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I think Ace of Vape knows that if you order the XL and a GonG adapter, that it means you want a wpa for the XL and he'll give you the right adapter accordingly. He's supposed to put the correct adapters on the site soon, but if you don't want to wait and just wanna buy it right away, just buy the xl and a gong adapter and message him on FC.

Finessseee

Gotcha. Since they’re not shipping till mid February, I’ll just wait to see if they update the site with gong adapters by then or not!

There is an adjustable gong adapter available. It will be up soon. There is no long stem option available for the XL.
I will send you the gong adapter. I can refund your long stem or send you another regular xl stem.

Glass accessories are not compatible with the OG Nano because the bowl diameter is much larger on the XL.

Is there also a standard glass gong adapter for the XL (without the adjustable screens) or are the gong adapters ONLY adjustable screens? Just wanted to double check before placing my order. (Whether I should add the adjustable, standard or both stem options in my order)

Carrera3.0

I was ready to pull the trigger on a LtdEd burl but gave up after not being able to get one.

I'll just have to "settle" for one of the new TM's when the boards arrive & they start shipping :(

I'm also looking into having a custom TM body made but need to see how easily they are to assemble/dis-assemble.

Might that be a stupid idea?

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
So I tried hard during 24H not to pull the trigger, but I finally failed. I know i'm weak but what can I do..
Will there be adjustable screen stems available for the XL ? (I'm used to adjustable screens in my current nano)
There will be adjustable screen stems in the future. There's even a possibility that he'll have them before he ships out the XL's (which in that case, you can message him on here and let him know your preference). But for the time being, it's just fixed glass screen stems

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
xl-wood.jpg

Oh XL Yeah!.

Wood for the XL limited maple burl and fiddleback maple editions.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey all!

I finally feel like I have my brain and body back a bit. Some of you may know I've been dealing, rather poorly, with a major health issue. Still working with doctors but I'm on a new treatment therapy that is working and I'm hopeful. It's been month and months of pain and mental fog/decline. To say this has been a humbling experience would be an understatement. It's embarrassing to I know I have unwittingly made mistakes and dropped the ball over the past 6-8 weeks. Possibly longer. It's been a living nightmare that I am finally waking up from. This is a long process but we're out of the woods and I truly thank any and all of you that have come through to help others - YOU KNOW I APPRICIATE IT!!

Over the past few days I've done my best to go back through my notes, emails (still catching up from the move from gmail, helpscout, etc.), forums and social pages. However, I am positive I don't have everyone taken care of yet. PLEASE, please, please help me help you...seriously my pride needs it at this point.

You can now text me directly, even pics, to (949) 903-6958. You will need to include your order number, email and name when reaching out or it will take additional time to get back to you. Available hours are set for 10am - 4pm PST Tuesday - Friday for now and will expand as soon as we train more support people. I will do my best to get to them whenever possible regardless of the day. The number is only for text and will not be answered for calls. Please still use out main number (866) 898-0512 for all calls.

I do ask that you reach out if you are still waiting for any replacement products or resolutions. Please be kind if you can and know that I will make right whatever we've managed to f*ck up recently.

Thank you all!
Nadia
@nadia_epic / @epic_nadia / nadia@epicvape.com

VisiblyVaped

Hey all!

I finally feel like I have my brain and body back a bit. Some of you may know I've been dealing, rather poorly, with a major health issue. Still working with doctors but I'm on a new treatment therapy that is working and I'm hopeful. It's been month and months of pain and mental fog/decline. To say this has been a humbling experience would be an understatement. It's embarrassing to I know I have unwittingly made mistakes and dropped the ball over the past 6-8 weeks. Possibly longer. It's been a living nightmare that I am finally waking up from. This is a long process but we're out of the woods and I truly thank any and all of you that have come through to help others - YOU KNOW I APPRICIATE IT!!

Over the past few days I've done my best to go back through my notes, emails (still catching up from the move from gmail, helpscout, etc.), forums and social pages. However, I am positive I don't have everyone taken care of yet. PLEASE, please, please help me help you...seriously my pride needs it at this point.

You can now text me directly, even pics, to (949) 903-6958. You will need to include your order number, email and name when reaching out or it will take additional time to get back to you. Available hours are set for 10am - 4pm PST Tuesday - Friday for now and will expand as soon as we train more support people. I will do my best to get to them whenever possible regardless of the day. The number is only for text and will not be answered for calls. Please still use out main number (866) 898-0512 for all calls.

I do ask that you reach out if you are still waiting for any replacement products or resolutions. Please be kind if you can and know that I will make right whatever we've managed to f*ck up recently.

Thank you all!
Nadia
@nadia_epic / @epic_nadia / nadia@epicvape.com
Class act……. Right here is a great example of a company response

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Class act……. Right here is a great example of a company response
Could not have responded better. She fixed a problem for me last night when I somehow was buying one XL, but the order got placed twice. Not sure what happened but she refunded the second one.. I asked for an ETA with no response, but I messaged back to kindly give me a rough idea.

I consider her response with the credit on her first day back and the post here EXCELLENT customer service. There are about 9 threads that are active now, where you can see what the opposite looks like. and it's no fun dealing with that!

Thank you Nadia

Top Bottom