Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Do we have any idea on the availability of the XL once it's released? Just worried about having to rush to buy an XL (for reasons other than excitement, of course)
I think all we know is there will be limited special launch wood & gold editions and then some regular ones for sale, no idea how limited but it shouldn't be crazy

View attachment 15536
It's a beast.
The New Nano XL.
Bigger bowls, bigger loads, bigger base, bigger deal.
We will be taking pre-orders next week with deliveries starting just after the New Year.
A small limited quantity of first edition, numbered, exotic box sets, with matching exotic dimmer boxes, and gold anodized heater shields will be made available as well.
More details to follow.
Stay tuned. Happy Holidays.
Note to MODS: should we open a new thread for the E-Nano XL?
Wondering where I can at least get a good look at one of these xls. I can't find anywhere

SecretRasta

Hey, "Ace", where is my LONG-OVERDUE order??? YOU CAN'T BLAME THE POST OFFICE FOR THIS -- YOU HAVE HAD MY MONEY FOR A MONTH AND HAVEN'T SENT ME ANYTHING BUT EXCUSES AND FALESHOODS. You have tried to blame USPS for the delay, but your people admitted to me in writing last week that you never actually sent the order, despite your multiple, insistent claims otherwise. I will assume this was a mistake on your part rather than outright fraud, but I grow more uncertain of this by the day.

I have not yet received my vaporizer, despite your repeated insistence that it was sent originally, your promise to send a replacement when that did not turn out to be the case, your swearing the replacement was sent to me even though I never received it, your acknowledgement that the replacement was never actually sent due to your error, and your promise to send out a replacement/upgrade this PAST week. It is now the end of that week, and you have not sent me updated tracking information for my Priority shipped order. I realize that USPS has had problems recently, but this is unacceptable. You promised me in writing that my replacement would ship this week.

PLEASE EITHER SEND ME MY ORDER OR ISSUE ME A REPLACEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

I am a working professional and have already wasted much more time on this nonsense that it is worth in any sense. Please, respond to this message and let me know when I can expect my purchase to be shipped, or when my full refund will be issued. You have had my money for a month: please act ethically.

WHY DO I HAVE TO TRACK YOU DOWN ON THIS SITE IN ORDER TO GET ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU AT ALL???? HOW CAN YOU RUN A BUSINESS THIS WAY?

Last edited:
SecretRasta,
Was this like a warranty issue? I was thinking of ordering from them, maybe I better buy used. And I was actually curious how long their shipping process takes these days

Wheredthetastego,

SecretRasta

Hey, "Ace", where is my LONG-OVERDUE order??? YOU CAN'T BLAME THE POST OFFICE FOR THIS -- YOU HAVE HAD MY MONEY FOR A MONTH AND HAVEN'T SENT ME ANYTHING BUT EXCUSES AND FALESHOODS. You have tried to blame USPS for the delay, but your people admitted to me in writing last week that you never actually sent the order, despite your multiple, insistent claims otherwise. I will assume this was a mistake on your part rather than outright fraud, but I grow more uncertain of this by the day.

I have not yet received my vaporizer, despite your repeated insistence that it was sent originally, your promise to send a replacement when that did not turn out to be the case, your swearing the replacement was sent to me even though I never received it, your acknowledgement that the replacement was never actually sent due to your error, and your promise to send out a replacement/upgrade this PAST week. It is now the end of that week, and you have not sent me updated tracking information for my Priority shipped order. I realize that USPS has had problems recently, but this is unacceptable. You promised me in writing that my replacement would ship this week.

PLEASE EITHER SEND ME MY ORDER OR ISSUE ME A REPLACEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

I am a working professional and have already wasted much more time on this nonsense that it is worth in any sense. Please, respond to this message and let me know when I can expect my purchase to be shipped, or when my full refund will be issued. You have had my money for a month: please act ethically.

HOW CAN YOU RUN A BUSINESS THIS WAY?

Was this like a warranty issue? I was thinking of ordering from them, maybe I better buy used. And I was actually curious how long their shipping process takes these days

Nope. This was my first order from this guy, on Dec. 29th. It's been an utter clownshow.

And apparently it isn't an uncommon experience with Epic, either. I started a reddit thread asking others about their CS experiences with Epic, and the replies were many, and universally negative. At this point, I'm really sorry I gave them my money. I still have nothing for it.

SecretRasta,
Nope. This was my first order from this guy, on Dec. 29th. It's been an utter clownshow.

And apparently it isn't an uncommon experience with Epic, either. I started a reddit thread asking others about their CS experiences with Epic, and the replies were many, and universally negative. At this point, I'm really sorry I gave them my money. I still have nothing for it.
Ya that sucks sorry to hear that. I hear it is such a good device. I saw they had 800 number I was gonna call to see how their shipping is going. But sounds like they would tell what I want to hear. I prob would have just reversed the charge Ig I'll move on from epic.or buy used. I don't want to give up lol I had my mind set. F. u r not the first one I've seen that says their cs sucks

Wheredthetastego,

WHY DO I HAVE TO TRACK YOU DOWN ON THIS SITE IN ORDER TO GET ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU AT ALL???? HOW CAN YOU RUN A BUSINESS THIS WAY?
Tell it like it is rasta. I don't think u did anything wrong. All u did was inform peeps on ur situation. I do still want a e nano but I will not be purchasing new from them. U r not the only one I've heard talking about their bad cs. I get they are a tiny company but hire more people or something

Wheredthetastego,
Reactions: vapen00b

cvs8floz

Tell it like it is rasta. I don't think u did anything wrong. All u did was inform peeps on ur situation. I do still want a e nano but I will not be purchasing new from them. U r not the only one I've heard talking about their bad cs. I get they are a tiny company but hire more people or something
I agree with this, I don't know if this is a Covid thing but if companies cannot serve their existing customer base, they should not go around launching new products and wetting the appetites of their customers without being able to deliver. I see this all over the place now in my job, especially if you depend on one company for proprietary supplies and they suddenly can't produce enough for their customer base. I believe in honesty in business, don't take on more than you can chew and don't dump twice the workload on your people, they will just burn out and quit.

cvs8floz,

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I have no issue with rasta airing this out. I too would be upset if I had nothing to show for the money, especially after a month. As someone who wants to purchase the XL right away, this is something epic needs to figure out. We can love the device, but companies don't get to just play around with our money.

After all the research I've done in search of a new vape, this is hardly the first I've seen of epic not being the best. I want an XL in SPITE of Epic's CS. At the end of the day, the company you're buying from should want you to have the product in your hand as much as you want it, otherwise what's the point?

Sotugle

Damn, I just ordered one from their website yesterday because it was slightly cheaper than Planet of the Vapes. I was hoping the stories about their CS on reddit were just exaggerated. Sucks - I do hope you get your merchandise or your money back, mate.

Sotugle,
I have no issue with rasta airing this out. I too would be upset if I had nothing to show for the money, especially after a month. As someone who wants to purchase the XL right away, this is something epic needs to figure out. We can love the device, but companies don't get to just play around with our money.

After all the research I've done in search of a new vape, this is hardly the first I've seen of epic not being the best. I want an XL in SPITE of Epic's CS. At the end of the day, the company you're buying from should want you to have the product in your hand as much as you want it, otherwise what's the point?
Ya I kinda thought it was a warranty issue just because of the email to them. We all know how warranty claims go with any company haha. But to not have the product month later is ridiculous. I probably would have just reversed the credit card charge . I was very close to ordering one from them. They have 15% off of the cherry maple and walnut right now( epic black friday sale) u would think they had a good bit of these for Christmas and the ones 15% off are from then. Maybe restaurants got a crazy wood or something gonna ask m. And the xl ya seems awsome but I don't think I want to deal with all that hassle rn. Is it pre-order can just grab one on their site. I heard they where going to take pre-orders in December and ship 1st of January( no confirmation on this) and idk from.what it seems u may have to wate for months. I don't need all that stress lol

I'm not sure if this is a double post or not sorry mod if it is I thought no because replied to different comment ( sorrry im new and trying to follw rules)But rasta, was this like a special wood type that u ordered. I just thought maybe that was the long delay. No.matter really I'd still be passed. If so tho maybe the base models ship quickly. Just a thought if anyone else has experience with base models recently

Wheredthetastego,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

Sorry you're having problems with your purchase, @SecretRasta but this is not the customer service thread for Epic. We have a rule:

• Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
    • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
    • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.

Please note the bolded section that says "Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add".

I hope you get your issue resolved promptly, but please don't derail this thread further with CS issues.

Thanks for your cooperation.

:peace:

gaspergoo

Sorry you're having problems with your purchase, @SecretRasta but this is not the customer service thread for Epic. We have a rule:

Please note the bolded section that says "Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add".

I hope you get your issue resolved promptly, but please don't derail this thread further with CS issues.

Thanks for your cooperation.

:peace:
"Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add"

Sorry, but as a potential purchaser for the product I find the continuing delay of Epic to resolve this issue as helpful and constructive information in making an informed decision.

Top Bottom