CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Still loving my Enanos after three years. It’s been my daily driver ever since I bought it. I have quite a few vaporizers but use the Enano the most. I do love my WS as well. You can’t go wrong with a log vape. They are beautiful, easy to use and produce excellent vapor flavor.
The stems are thick walled and often will withstand a fall.

Not to mention easy to maintain. Plus no little parts to lose.:tup::leaf:;pd;

Last edited:

dagfp

make way for the newest member of the e-nano club!

just finished putting in my order... now could someone point me to where i can get the special e-nano members only jacket? i am an extra medium size if anyone is asking...

i accidentally ordered 2 sets of basket screens... not sure why i'd need 10 of them but i suppose it saves the hassle of having to buy new ones in the future... how long do you all typically use your basket screens for before throwing them out?

buying an additional stem for convenience or in case of a case of butter fingers was considered but i imagine it won't be long before i get a glass bubbler and won't be using the stem much

many thanks to @nadia_epic and the rest of team Epicvape for the awesome discount!

Baron23

My kid’s say I’m outdated 4 my love of BENDER my HERO de fiction?

Futurama-Ataxian-Bender-MJ.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh baron ! how uncivilized ! lol At your age you should know better :rofl:
When I get old like @Baron23 da NANO full GonG de COLAS.

MATH PROBLEMS?
Cheese x Afangi + NANO 6.125 on da batdail + WP = CIVILIZED 4 NOW!

Did I write bat?
I mean BLACK!

Need 2 quit da CARTOON’s?
I just noticed I wrote what my setting is for da cure?
Your CANNABIS could have a different cure?

62% Moisture usually!

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
HAHAHA....you old too!! haha

Well, maybe not as old as me....LOL

I wish my grandparents had a nano as they got older. I plan on always having one by my side.

Happy T-day everyone! We got the turkey about ready for the oven and just kicking back and enjoying the food today. We already busted into the desserts for breakfast.

make way for the newest member of the e-nano club!

just finished putting in my order... now could someone point me to where i can get the special e-nano members only jacket? i am an extra medium size if anyone is asking...

i accidentally ordered 2 sets of basket screens... not sure why i'd need 10 of them but i suppose it saves the hassle of having to buy new ones in the future... how long do you all typically use your basket screens for before throwing them out?

buying an additional stem for convenience or in case of a case of butter fingers was considered but i imagine it won't be long before i get a glass bubbler and won't be using the stem much

many thanks to @nadia_epic and the rest of team Epicvape for the awesome discount!

Welcome to the thread @dagfp . Sounds like you took good advantage of the 20% off sale. How often you need to switch out screens is based on daily use, how you clean them and how careful you are as you put them back in. I can keep a screen going for months. I torch them to clean them but many others soak in iso. After several cleanings of taking them in and out they begin to lose their round. You can reshape them a number of times but eventually they become wonky and crusty and it just becomes time for a new one.

If you like bubblers then a glass gong or two will be in your future. I like the adjustable screens for versatility, but others prefer the fixed glass screens. Some folks love the dry stem and opt for the even larger glass stems or a J hook. For me the dry method is rough on my throat so it's mostly the gongs and bubbler. Have fun experimenting!

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey everyone!

Flash Sales are live!!!

5 pack Adjustable E-Nano Stems (6 inch) $49.90

5 pack Adjustable GonGs 14mm or 18mm $39.90

No coupons can be used but we can combined shipping over the next couple days and refund and difference.

FC is the only place we’ve posted the 20% off (FCBF18) so please use it before it ends.

Happy Shopping & Thanksgiving!

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I send my warmest regards to all,cheers to you who celebrate the holiday/s?!
it's 3 AM here and I woke up very baked from the nano stem milk :whoa:

I'm broke (in the negative) for this uhh...fiscal year :lol: but I appreciate these nice deals from Epic!
I didn't realize Thanksgiving was TODAY until the stem milk had kicked in. Damn. But don't weep for me lol, I enjoy being rich and poor, it's not the important thing, and I'm glad I have no medical issues yet (other than my safer-than-milk aromatherapy, h/t to @ataxian baby)
With that no matter what is managable somehow.
Reminds me of this guy hahaha
9425156_orig.jpg

:lol:

Next year I'm sure I'll be able to get myself a nice box from epic, have a R&D Job in a Hospital lined up and maybe a stint as a gardener on a totally legal CBD Farm :):whoa:(thefuckindreamomg)
Keepin' in productive over here :science:

I set sail on a scientific excursion soon so I will be sans-nano for several weeks.

But it will be worth the wait. I return to my premium Walnut Kit. This year I finally got a wooden stando and it REALLY TIES THE DESK TOGETHER:

really-ties-the-desk-together.jpg

Image 1: Premium Walnut e-nano in Stando, E-Pick, Dry Stem and 18mm GonG.
The other vape is the Air 2.
Bubbler or Beaker the nano RIPS THROUGH THEM NO PROBLEMO.
Would your Spouse be OK if you kept a picture of your nano in your Wallet?? Would society be okay with that, man???
J/K of course, of course.

AHH! If anyone is here trying to decide if you should get a nano:

It's really an affordable kit if you're wiling to put in a little time and effort to learn what works best for you. Versatile as hell! Flower, Hash, Dabs/Concentrates...Dry or Water, purest flavor and epic efficiency WOAOAOWWWW!
It was the purchase in my life that taught me what "it pays for itself" means...
It's hot and ready to go in a few minutes, and can be on for hours...days...more...who knows!
INTL Customers May need a Stepdown Converter from 220 to 110 Volts or Watts or zappadoodles google it friends!
I love it.

It will make you appreciate cannabis more or, it will at least allow you to. I have heard it said that, Cannabis Connosseurs use the e-nano as a tasting device. But I don't know much about that. :cool:
Cheers people.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy shopping if you do any.

Epic also has epic Customer Service, and a loyal following, if you have issues I'm sure you'll get sorted out. Just remember: in this country they have a saying, "How you yell into the forest, that's how it yells back"...so don't be a d#$%hbag and we will all be happy vapers! :) :peace:

:rockon::bowdown::love:

alexwallis

Hey all, I haven't been on the forum for years, but I am writing with a bit of a safety question.
I emailed epicvape on the 18th of November but have received no response.

Below is what I wrote to him much easier than typing it out again, any thoughts would be welcome on the safety question and of course a response from him would be appreciated but I guess maybe with it being thanks giving in the US and close to Christmas he could be busy with orders.

Hello,

I wonder if you can help me, I bought my enano from you in 2009 I believe, possibly 2010, using this email address if you want to look me up on your records
I am based in the UK.

I know I have a v1 enano certainly its not the latest model because it doesn't have a removable power cord.

The reason I am writing is because recently I have noticed the entire metal inside of the enano has begun to move if I tip it upside down to empty out
any spent herb, in fact if I grip the part where the stem goes when its cold I can raise it up and down with my finger and thumb or even turn the hole
metal inside round like if I was turning a key.

I would like to know is the device still safe to use? I just have visions of the metal inside dropping out when its burning hot after use as when I tip
it upside down I can hear the metal part move and drop down then go back once I tip it back the right way up. also what are my options for repairing it
if it even can be that is.

I am in the UK so not sure how risky it would be to ship it back or if it would be even worth it because of shipping costs etc.

the metal bit certainly doesn't come out entirely or even close to it.

I would appreciate any advice you can offer.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Hey all, I haven't been on the forum for years, but I am writing with a bit of a safety question.
I emailed epicvape on the 18th of November but have received no response.

Below is what I wrote to him much easier than typing it out again, any thoughts would be welcome on the safety question and of course a response from him would be appreciated but I guess maybe with it being thanks giving in the US and close to Christmas he could be busy with orders.

Hello,

I wonder if you can help me, I bought my enano from you in 2009 I believe, possibly 2010, using this email address if you want to look me up on your records
I am based in the UK.

I know I have a v1 enano certainly its not the latest model because it doesn't have a removable power cord.

The reason I am writing is because recently I have noticed the entire metal inside of the enano has begun to move if I tip it upside down to empty out
any spent herb, in fact if I grip the part where the stem goes when its cold I can raise it up and down with my finger and thumb or even turn the hole
metal inside round like if I was turning a key.

I would like to know is the device still safe to use? I just have visions of the metal inside dropping out when its burning hot after use as when I tip
it upside down I can hear the metal part move and drop down then go back once I tip it back the right way up. also what are my options for repairing it
if it even can be that is.

I am in the UK so not sure how risky it would be to ship it back or if it would be even worth it because of shipping costs etc.

the metal bit certainly doesn't come out entirely or even close to it.

I would appreciate any advice you can offer.
Hi,

If the internal design is largely the same, apart from the non removable cord, this can be easily fixed. Unplug the unit! Turn the unit upside down. Beneath two of the tiny cork feet are two screws. Remove both and you can pop the bottom plate off. You'll see a big Phillips screw in there now. Just tighten that a bit, carefully and the core should sit snug again ;)
Then screw the bottom plate back on and put the cork feet back into place.

jrch12.jpg

alexwallis

thanks for the reply, this is going to be a fun repair as I am blind and not quite sure what I could tell people the enano was if I asked them to help with fixing it. I am not great with screwdrivers though can give it a bash but I do have to be discrete if I try to rope friends or family into helping fix it though hopefully if its just a case of undoing screws then tightening them back up I might be able to manage it without assistance.
my enano has 6 cork feet on, they seem like they are glued on to me, am I really just going to have to pull them all off hoping my unit is designed the same way as newer units? I don't suppose anyone at least knows which feet the screws might be under assuming my unit is designed the same way.

I am really surprised Andy hasn't got back to me, is he the guy still running epicvape? especially given that my question is a safety concern.
It might just be easier to look into new vape options, though I haven't been keeping an eye on the scene for years so no idea about newcomers to the market or if any are as efficient as enano, I have sometimes thought about getting a portable one with a companion iPhone app. as although I love my enano I have never been good at setting the temperature on it even though I have done my best to mark the temperature dial with tactile markers, its not so easy because of the shape of it.
In case its important I should also say its not just the part where the stem sits that moves but the entire metal inside including the bit where the metal sides start once you get to the end of the wood and there is a metal rim on the inside.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
I am really surprised Andy hasn't got back to me, is he the guy still running epicvape? especially given that my question is a safety concern.

Well, you only emailed him 5 days ago, &, yesterday, they were closed for Thanksgiving & I'm sure between the 18th - 21, he was busy getting ready for the sale & holidays. He might not have even seen your email yet. As your issue appears to be an isolated one, there is no general safety concern. And your unit has been in use for 9 years without other issues I assume. As far as personal safety, the wise thing to do is not use the unit until you receive an email reply or a recommendation as @blokenoname supplied above & take appropriate corrective action.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
thanks for the reply, this is going to be a fun repair as I am blind and not quite sure what I could tell people the enano was if I asked them to help with fixing it. I am not great with screwdrivers though can give it a bash but I do have to be discrete if I try to rope friends or family into helping fix it though hopefully if its just a case of undoing screws then tightening them back up I might be able to manage it without assistance.
my enano has 6 cork feet on, they seem like they are glued on to me, am I really just going to have to pull them all off hoping my unit is designed the same way as newer units? I don't suppose anyone at least knows which feet the screws might be under assuming my unit is designed the same way.
Hi there,

The screws are beneath the cork feet left and right to the Epicvape logo on the bottom plate, but that won't help you much, when you can't see it :(
Is there really no mate, you trust enough to help you fixing it? It's really an issue, that can be fixed in a few minutes.

Safety wise it's not a good idea to continue using the Nano for the moment, as the wiring inside might twist and rip loose from the contacts when the core is twisted, breaking the unit or even cause it to short out.

If nothing helps, re finding a mate who can help you repairing it, I can do the repair for you. You would have to send it to Germany then, which is easier going than sending it back to the US. Will charge nothing for that, but you've to cover the postage.

alexwallis

Hi thanks for the above replies, there is one person I might be able to ask to assist me though I am not sure how willing he will be, but I can try asking anyway.
my unit has worked fine up till now, its strange how this issue has suddenly started as I got no warning signs or anything. Does this mean as it has happened once its now more likely to keep happening I mean basically is it or the wood or its screws starting to get old and where out.
I am certainly not suggesting its an issue that will affect other people's units though. a thought for the future it might be worth Andy setting up an automated reply for times when he is likely to be busy like thanks giving etc, as I must admit I hadn't factored that in being from the UK, it might be worthwhile for international people not from the US to just send a heads up saying he might be slow to reply or possibly when he hopes to respond.
I won't use the unit for now till I can get it fixed, luckily I am nearly out of material anyway for the moment so its opportune this issue has come up now.
Actually I do have a purple-days in storage I can always break out, not as good as my nano of course but its a standby option.
Strange I just looked at my nano cold after using it last night and the movement of the core seems to have stopped I have tried to move it gently and it won't move for now, even so I think it needs an inspection as I don't think an issue like this will solve itself.
thanks for the offer of help to repair it if I can't get any help within the UK I appreciate it I hope I can get some but not confident given the person I am going to ask.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hi thanks for the above replies, there is one person I might be able to ask to assist me though I am not sure how willing he will be, but I can try asking anyway.
my unit has worked fine up till now, its strange how this issue has suddenly started as I got no warning signs or anything. Does this mean as it has happened once its now more likely to keep happening I mean basically is it or the wood or its screws starting to get old and where out.
I am certainly not suggesting its an issue that will affect other people's units though. a thought for the future it might be worth Andy setting up an automated reply for times when he is likely to be busy like thanks giving etc, as I must admit I hadn't factored that in being from the UK, it might be worthwhile for international people not from the US to just send a heads up saying he might be slow to reply or possibly when he hopes to respond.
I won't use the unit for now till I can get it fixed, luckily I am nearly out of material anyway for the moment so its opportune this issue has come up now.
Actually I do have a purple-days in storage I can always break out, not as good as my nano of course but its a standby option.
Strange I just looked at my nano cold after using it last night and the movement of the core seems to have stopped I have tried to move it gently and it won't move for now, even so I think it needs an inspection as I don't think an issue like this will solve itself.
thanks for the offer of help to repair it if I can't get any help within the UK I appreciate it I hope I can get some but not confident given the person I am going to ask.

Welcome back to the nano thread @alexwallis. You have one of the original models that are no longer made. I believe the current model is like version 2 or 3. Andy will upgrade the older models to bring them up to specs with the current models, including a detachable cord. He charges a modest fee to do this and I know many have mentioned here that they were happy with the upgrade.

Andy and his assistant Nadia are pretty active here and I can tell you that if they haven't gotten back to you it is because they have not seen your email. There is no way that they would just ignore you. You could try calling them on Monday at their number, which to help you is (866)898-0512. They will probably also notice your posts here before too long. Hope you can get your nano going again soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom