ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think you're looking for the firewood :p haha

I have a question, and I was wondering if anyone else has any answers. When I run my nano through water, it either performs really well, or doesn't perform well at all. There's no middle ground. I can get excellent one or two hit extraction from a d022, but my regular beaker bottom doesn't do well at all for vapor production or extraction. Does it have to do with the volume of air being pulled through it? The perc restrictions? What gives?
Well I am not an expert like some of the GURU'S on FC!

Now I have had GIRL SCOUT COOKIES from east Long Beach, CA that tasted like they came just out of the Box?

It depends on where it's grown (outdoor/indoor).
We have Ideal climate where I live so if you can grow outside do it.

The NANO is my tester!
GetFileAttachment

Last edited:

milkmann

Hi guys, after reading through this forum I'm about to join the E nano community :) thinking of selling my Cloud Evo to replace it. Evo's not cutting it for me.
Anyone know of any promo codes for the website? If not no worries but always worth an ask! Cheers

Ignore me. Used FC love for free international shipping! LIterally can't wait for this!

Last edited by a moderator:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hi guys, after reading through this forum I'm about to join the E nano community :) thinking of selling my Cloud Evo to replace it. Evo's not cutting it for me.
Anyone know of any promo codes for the website? If not no worries but always worth an ask! Cheers

FCLOVE is free ship to US, not sure of anything for overseas. Probably worth an email to customerservice@epicvape.com to see what you can work out.

Either way, definitely a good idea to nano up. A great vape! Don't forget it is 120V A/C, so you'll need a converter if you're 220.

EDIT:
Looks like we posted at same time. Glad to see Epic is taking care of our friends overseas.

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I think you're looking for the firewood :p haha

I have a question, and I was wondering if anyone else has any answers. When I run my nano through water, it either performs really well, or doesn't perform well at all. There's no middle ground. I can get excellent one or two hit extraction from a d022, but my regular beaker bottom doesn't do well at all for vapor production or extraction. Does it have to do with the volume of air being pulled through it? The perc restrictions? What gives?

yeah, i am of the same opinion and not really sure. I am always satisfied with the regular stem, some strains or even just individual packs i swear do less well when i use the water pipe adapter.

My thoughts are that the distance from the screen, air flow, quantity used or 'something' has to be different. But, it still seems like there is some variability based on strain, not just between exactly how much i put in, or the distance of the screen; in how well they do for me via water adapter vs regular stem.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
yeah, i am of the same opinion and not really sure. I am always satisfied with the regular stem, some strains or even just individual packs i swear do less well when i use the water pipe adapter.

My thoughts are that the distance from the screen, air flow, quantity used or 'something' has to be different. But, it still seems like there is some variability based on strain, not just between exactly how much i put in, or the distance of the screen.

Tweak until you find the right temp & distance for your strain & setup to get what you're looking for. Not that it is really much of a downside, but since nano is so versatile sometimes it needs a little adjustment to perform the same with different variables thrown at it. Am sure it will get there, just takes a little tweak or 2.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Temperature can be an individual choice depending on your throat sensitivity and your lungs. Also some strains require a slightly lighter temp or lower. The Enano's slight temp change responds within a minute. The water as @flotntoke has said takes away some of the taste from your flowers. Practice makes perfect. It looks like you have homework @rabblerouser

Edit
What I like about water is you can up your temp and the vapor isn't so harsh. The higher temps can help with pain and sleep.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I have very limited experience with water pipes so take my words with a grain of salt. Last year after I got my first water pipe, a D020-D, I noticed the same thing. It took me a while to figure it out.

It seems to me that a little drag actually helps the nano perform better through water. My D020-D has very little drag when filled properly, and the nano itself has little draw restriction.

I find the nano just doesn't milk the chamber as fast as some other less powerful vapes. It still performs ok and gets the trick done, but it definitely doesn't reach its potential. If I add a little extra water it creates just enough drag to increase the performance of the nano. I recently started playing around with using hemp fiber filters, this might be the best way to create the needed drag.

It might be possible to get the same results with a slower draw speed but I didn't have a lot of luck with that myself. It could be poor technique on my part, but I do think the extra suction created by adding drag improves the extraction process somehow.

In my recycler which has more drag than the D020-D, the nano leads the pack as far as performance goes.

This is completely anectodal evidence from a tiny data set so it has no real scientific value. I'd love to hear opinions from other people with larger glass collections.

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Just received a Walnut unit this morning via USPS. Just broke her in with a few hits of Indica brought back from CO. What a treat, both functionally and aesthetically. The product is incredibly well made, a bargain, and functional beyond belief. I have not encountered a more efficient method of getting THC into my body. Now that I have two, I think I will start a policy of selected lending one out to influence future purchases.

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
Just received a Walnut unit this morning via USPS. Just broke her in with a few hits of Indica brought back from CO. What a treat, both functionally and aesthetically. The product is incredibly well made, a bargain, and functional beyond belief. I have not encountered a more efficient method of getting THC into my body. Now that I have two, I think I will start a policy of selected lending one out to influence future purchases.

Or snag a 2 in 1 adapter / claisen and rip both at once through your favorite rig.

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
I have very limited experience with water pipes so take my words with a grain of salt. Last year after I got my first water pipe, a D020-D, I noticed the same thing. It took me a while to figure it out.

It seems to me that a little drag actually helps the nano perform better through water. My D020-D has very little drag when filled properly, and the nano itself has little draw restriction.

I find the nano just doesn't milk the chamber as fast as some other less powerful vapes. It still performs ok and gets the trick done, but it definitely doesn't reach its potential. If I add a little extra water it creates just enough drag to increase the performance of the nano. I recently started playing around with using hemp fiber filters, this might be the best way to create the needed drag.

It might be possible to get the same results with a slower draw speed but I didn't have a lot of luck with that myself. It could be poor technique on my part, but I do think the extra suction created by adding drag improves the extraction process somehow.

In my recycler which has more drag than the D020-D, the nano leads the pack as far as performance goes.

This is completely anectodal evidence from a tiny data set so it has no real scientific value. I'd love to hear opinions from other people with larger glass collections.
I've had a lot of success with my d020-d with my nano by adding some drag. I add drag in 2 ways. First off I use a 14mm down stem. Secondly I slide the silicone to the end of the dry stem so it's half on and half hanging off. Then I wedge it into the d-020 mouth piece to create a longer mouthpiece. Those 2 steps helped me achieve huge dense clouds without the need to over pack. I hope this helps anyone who's trying water devices with their nano. Happy vaping.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Just wanted to mention that I finally replaced the screen in my gong after 1-2 years. It's the same screen that came with the gong. I just kept popping it out, torching it, and sticking it back in after cleaning the gong. I probably clean it this way every week or two, and I vape daily. Some have said that the screen degrades over time but I have never noticed.

Why did I replace it today? Well I have this pack of 5 screens that have been sitting in my drawer all this time and figured I might as well use one. I actually felt wasteful throwing the old one away.

Vape on brothers and sisters :peace:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Mint/chocolate sounds excellent.
How'd you like it?
It's really good. It's probably the most potent strain I've had in a while, and sativa dominant so good for the daytime.

I recently had some live resin that was really minty, and I've had chocolate tasting flowers, but never both flavors together.

The E-Nano really allows flavors to shine!

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

I actually love that low drag on the D020-D - but I don't like milkers anyway. I think the 187 has the natural drag you are looking for.
My biggest issue with any of them and the nano gong - any little pressure on the mouthpiece side on the water makes the abv fly out of the stem. Only happens when load is about 75% spent but I have to be very careful or all the abv goes right on the floor

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I actually love that low drag on the D020-D - but I don't like milkers anyway. I think the 187 has the natural drag you are looking for.
My biggest issue with any of them and the nano gong - any little pressure on the mouthpiece side on the water makes the abv fly out of the stem. Only happens when load is about 75% spent but I have to be very careful or all the abv goes right on the floor
Yes, I've experienced that many times. A carbed GonG helps with this. I've heard placing a second screen below the first will prevent this but I've never tried.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Spent the weekend breaking in e-nano #2, a standard cherry unit that I got on a nice Labor Day sale. These little gems are just so awesome to keep out and warm. My latest trick is a little flower, some bubble hash, and a top layer of flower........gives about 4 hits if you stir.........unbelieveable to get that stoned from less than a tenth of a gram of material......

milkmann

I've just returned home after a week from hell in hospital. Three failed operations/complications. Came back briefly on Friday, before having to go almost straight back in... Not before I placed an order for an E-nano though ;) (priorities, literally the only thing I managed to do before I had to go back in!)

On top of that, the week in hospital meant I had a weeks' tolerance break. Just got home, had a single VapCap on some Haze and I'm flying.

Yay for Mary Jane! Yay for E-Nano! Hopefully will receive confirmation from EpicVape tomorrow as haven't had anything from them yet!

So excited, going to continue lurking through this thread picking up tips!

Much love!

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Practice makes perfect. It looks like you have homework @rabblerouser

Edit
What I like about water is you can up your temp and the vapor isn't so harsh. The higher temps can help with pain and sleep.

yeah, I like the water. But if I use the water adapter all day I just seem to go through like 15-20% more flower in a day, so I restrict my usage of the water adapter, mainly for that reason.

rabblerouser,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Alex03

Hey folks,

Got some Chocolope in the nano right now and still in love with my unit 2 weeks in.

The Nano fits perfectly with my home sesh routine but I am now raising my Gaze up to the horizon and want a good portable.

The reason I went with the nano is because it fits my priorities best which are as follows in order of most to least important:

Effectiveness, speed, reliability, efficiency, durability & longevity, aesthetics, price.

I had a solo for a while and it was great but this forum has also opened my eyes to the world of butane powered vaped and I am wondering if they would better fit my priorities. I do like the idea of them as I like to go camping very off the grid.

I am in the process of educating myself about them but it's a lot to take in...so many products.

I will add that I do not vape in public. I want something to bring out on a night out for a pit stop in the park or to a friends place.

For context my gripes about the solo were as follows (minor):

- frigile (I went through so many stems because they shattered when I knocked it over)
-I had to order a battery replacement after a year because it would not hold a charge.
-herb was cooking in between hits (this would force me to consume more than I needed at a given time. This is what I love about the nano, being able to have very small sessions on demand at any time)

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to make this post but I know the people on this forum better than any other and I value your opinions.

Any suggestions and/or input is greatly appreciated

Edit: I've been curious about the milaana as well.

:peace:16jps
Just get a vapcap from dynavap.
If Glas is to fragile give the titanium Version a try.
I have three nanos and I can tell you the vapcap or omnivap are truly like portable e nanos. And ontop of that they are butane powered.

Alex03,

16jps

Hey guys,

Tried my enano through a bubbler last night and combusted just slightly on setting 7. Same packing and screen distance as I have been using it dry. What heat setting do you guys use through water?

It was great though. Took away the Sahara throat and extracted an entire bowl in two hits. Perfectly medicated in 60 seconds flat.

#fastandfurious
#sonic

P.S. I've decided to go with the Sticky Brick Jr. for my new portable despite the small amount of glass. I'm far too intrigued.

:peace:16jps

Top Bottom