Stoneager

In the Shadows
dim-box-walnut.jpg

We will be offering a new dimmer accessory that comes in a wood box (cherry, maple or walnut) for E-Nano. It has weights in it to help keep it in place on your desk. They will be offered separately as an accessory or as an upgrade when you buy a kit. Hopefully have them up on the site by end of the week. (looking at you Nadia)

Pro Tip: you can use double sided tape, or velcro and attach it to your stand for even more stability.
YES! YES! YES!
(looking at you Nadia) :D

Baron23

dim-box-walnut.jpg

We will be offering a new dimmer accessory that comes in a wood box (cherry, maple or walnut) for E-Nano. It has weights in it to help keep it in place on your desk. They will be offered separately as an accessory or as an upgrade when you buy a kit. Hopefully have them up on the site by end of the week. (looking at you Nadia)

Pro Tip: you can use double sided tape, or velcro and attach it to your stand for even more stability.
Outstanding....I had to look high and low for a weighted cable management thingy and then tactical rubber band it all together.
Cable-org-and-rubber-band.jpg

This is a welcomed development, indeed. When will it be GA and on the site?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
My rebuilt Nano has started acting funny and quits heating & light cuts out when inverted for j-hook or glass, so I’m using dry stems only for the foreseeable future. I carefully took the bottom off carefully to check the connections and all seems fine... guess I’ll reach out to Andy but I hate to be Nano-less even though I’m fortunate to have other options. I just love knowing that it’s on and at the ready for attitude adjustments!

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Awesome if I currently don’t own any glass would it be smarter to go with the 14mm? Looking around I see more options in that size. I plan on getting one I just don’t know where to start.
I use the 14mm mainly but own both so I don't need to worry about only buying 14mm ones and even own also a 18 to 14mm glass joint that I got with some piece but never use it either :\ moral of this story is that I broken all my 18mm bongs.... So yeah
But never broken a gong! Don't have marble floor though but it's survived some drops into sinks and wooden floor or vinyl bathroom floor

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Well caved in and got a e-nano with the ice steam and a gong. Don’t think I’ve ever been this excited to hit a vape but I’m happy to be in the log crew finally.

It's an investment and will last you a long time. So many vapes have come and gone for me. (So so many :disgust:) But the nano has stood the test of time for usefulness and my personal VAS.

Congrats on the burl wood. They are lovely, and I believe resist cracking moreso than straight grained wood.

Next time you pick up some accessories, I would recommend a 5 pack of basket screens. If you clean them carefully they can last forever, but eventually they lose their round. They can be reshaped but eventually I will just retire them for another.

Non-essential but handy parts would also be a spare cord and a stand. With the recent news, someone could kill two birds with one stone and get both in one set-up but still in the design phase. Having a stand is just convenient and helpful in securing it from falls. Having a spare cord will help in a diagnostic test if you e-nano ever stops working. The second cord would tell you if the nano itself is defective vs the cord.

I find the ice stem to work too well. It is a very cool hit for a dry hit, but you get most of the extraction in the first hit. So effective that those first hits just slam me. I prefer to take it a bit slower with a 14mm gong and my bubbler.

Finally, the code FCLOVE has provided free shipping in the past. I can't remember if it still does. Welcome to the group!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Welcome @GalvoAg Maple Burl buddies! :cheers:

Nice new stand with the Dimmer built in. :luv:
What has been missing for me @nadia_epic and @ACE OF VAPE is swag. The Epic trucker hat was available when I got my Nano a couple years ago, but not really my style with just the word Epic on it. I've kept an eye out, but nothing else has surfaced that I've seen.
You have a pretty sweet logo, start pimping the hell out of it with shirts and hats. I have Dynavap and Volcano shirts, need to add a Nano related shirt or hat.

Baron23

2-D092-AAD-9-A5-D-4-DCD-88-D5-7-D53-ADAEE933.jpg

F0-EA9701-0-BF2-4780-BCB9-C0-A8-AD67-F0-D4.jpg

We've been testing these at demo events Lately,
Uses a standard cord to go from dimmer to E-Nano. Hard wired from wall to the stand.
Working on a smaller version for next week?
I liked the small knob mounting only wood stand and I like this.

I do think you are on the right track to solve a long standing annoyance....the stiff cord pulling the rheostat and nano around.

Way cool....look forward to seeing final product. I like this but agree...smaller would be a bit better.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
check-logo.jpg
Welcome @GalvoAg Maple Burl buddies! :cheers:

Nice new stand with the Dimmer built in. :luv:
What has been missing for me @nadia_epic and @ACE OF VAPE is swag. The Epic trucker hat was available when I got my Nano a couple years ago, but not really my style with just the word Epic on it. I've kept an eye out, but nothing else has surfaced that I've seen.
You have a pretty sweet logo, start pimping the hell out of it with shirts and hats. I have Dynavap and Volcano shirts, need to add a Nano related shirt or hat.
tweaked the logo a bit. Hope you like it. Gonna make swag soon. Promise.

Top Bottom