Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
@Vapor_Eyes

Indeed. A world I adore.

And no, it is not odd that you want something more exotic, though I would consider the concept "something else exotic"- I'm the odd one trying to maximize my vape "forest" with my wooden vapes in as many different woods as I can manage, even if I find I love- say maple or oak in 2 different models-Well- as long as I like the alt wood options in the others- but it has been getting challenging when I like the same wood in different models.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@Vapor_Eyes

Indeed. A world I adore.
I have a sweet spot for tabby cats, Calvin and Hobbes, and my E-Nano which upon arrival I affectionately dubbed Hobbes!

81-EAF96-E-ED74-47-D4-A934-C6-EBBDE1-C003.jpg

Vapeur Rogue

@Vapor_Eyes I have 4 reigning cats currently- 2 of them tabbies- my flame ginger with amber eyes is curled up next to me on one side, and my boys, a manx and a mackerel tabby (19!) on the other. It is possible we will have -Nano Fire tabby twins in the future- especially since I also love Hobbs from the Fast and Furious franchise!

Last edited:

Azn2101

Hey guys hows it going. I had a quick question about Epic Vape's (or any company for this matter) warranty policy if the unit were to switch hands.

I found a "Enano V2 w/LOTS of accessories" on my local Craigslist and it's at an absolute steal of a price and looks used but nothing crazy from the photos but was wondering about the warranty incase the worst happens (the person claims that its less than half a year old and it seems to fit but I have no idea the wear & tear signs of an Enano.

What signs of a heavily used unit? Are there any signs I should look out for to see if this is a good unit being sold by someone who really is in $$ troubles or is just pawning off an old unit because he good a WS or a new Enano or something.

Id love to test out an Enano but not for a only for month or two you know lol.

Thanks Guys.
Azn2101.

Vapeur Rogue

Hey guys hows it going. I had a quick question about Epic Vape's (or any company for this matter) warranty policy if the unit were to switch hands.
Thanks Guys.
Azn2101.

Just wanted to note: I don't think one can generalize about warranty policies, let alone with regards to transferring them. @nadia_epic or @ACE OF VAPE Would be the ones to check in with regarding the e-nano.
From my understanding, however- e-nanos are pretty durable.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

I found a "Enano V2 w/LOTS of accessories" on my local Craigslist and it's at an absolute steal of a price and looks used but nothing crazy from the photos but was wondering about the warranty incase the worst happens (the person claims that its less than half a year old and it seems to fit but I have no idea the wear & tear signs of an Enano.

What signs of a heavily used unit? Are there any signs I should look out for to see if this is a good unit being sold by someone who really is in $$ troubles or is just pawning off an old unit because he good a WS or a new Enano or something.

Id love to test out an Enano but not for a only for month or two you know lol.

Thanks Guys.
Azn2101.
Our warranty policy is for the original owner only. That said we are pretty reasonable when it comes to out of warranty repairs, because again, our policy is 'no unhappy customers' (or owners) and we don't like the thought of broken, homeless, or neglected Nanos in the wild. Since it's a v2 the worst case scenario would be a flat $45 fee plus shipping, but If the light comes on and it's get hot in 2 minutes, you've found a good deal, and a great community. If it doesn't get hot, try it with a straight (no dimmer) cord. If that works you just need a new cord. If it still doesn't get hot. Open it up and check the connectors. There is a video posted showing how to do this, or email customer service@epicvape.com and Nadia will send you a link to the video. (sorry I don't know the link off-hand that's Nadia's domain.)

Last edited:

Azn2101

Just wanted to note: I don't think one can generalize about warranty policies, let alone with regards to transferring them. @nadia_epic or @ACE OF VAPE Would be the ones to check in with regarding the e-nano.
From my understanding, however- e-nanos are pretty durable.

Our warranty policy is for the original owner only. That said we are pretty reasonable when it comes to out of warranty repairs, because again, our policy is 'no unhappy customers' (or owners) and we don't like the thought of broken, homeless, or neglected Nanos in the wild. Since it's a v2 the worst case scenario would be a flat $45 fee plus shipping, but If the light comes on and it's get hot in 2 minutes, you've found a good deal, and a great community. If it doesn't get hot, try it with a straight (no dimmer) cord. If that works you just need a new cord. If it still doesn't get hot. Open it up and check the connectors. There is a video posted showing how to do this, or email customer service@epicvape.com and Nadia will send you a link to the video. (sorry I don't know the link off-hand that's Nadia's domain.)

Thats a good point about warranties and completely reasonable once it switches hands and worst case scenario thats not a terrible fee at all, Thank you. I mean, whats to lose for a 3 stem Log vape set up at $80 (plus gas.) Gotta love Craigslist.:D

Baron23

GREAT reply.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey Nadia what is the average turn around time on repairs?
I sent mine in a couple weeks ago and have yet to hear anything or get any response from customer service.
I’m fairly certain and hoping we’ve already touched base but if not send me a message here. Ari in shipping actually handles all the warranties now but I’m always here for anything needed. Our average turnaround time is about 7-10 days however we generally have customers wait to send in units before or after large sales so we don’t miss anything. Honestly though we’re growing rapidly and though we are doing our best to keep up it does appear yours might have slipped through the cracks.

That being said I have a few emails still to respond to so if anyone else is waiting on a response please know I should be caught up in the next 24 hours max.

I hope you’re all having a spectacular week! I almost hesitated in posting because it’s been so nice to see Andy (@ACE OF VAPE ) back on here regularly.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I’m fairly certain and hoping we’ve already touched base but if not send me a message here. Ari in shipping actually handles all the warranties now but I’m always here for anything needed. Our average turnaround time is about 7-10 days however we generally have customers wait to send in units before or after large sales so we don’t miss anything. Honestly though we’re growing rapidly and though we are doing our best to keep up it does appear yours might have slipped through the cracks.

That being said I have a few emails still to respond to so if anyone else is waiting on a response please know I should be caught up in the next 24 hours max.

I hope you’re all having a spectacular week! I almost hesitated in posting because it’s been so nice to see Andy (@ACE OF VAPE ) back on here regularly.
Sorry 2 bother
I just had a CIVILIZED session with my NANO and H2O pipe with a tiny mouthpiece. With some COLAS of da last Outdoor harvest: taste? FLAVOR = really outstanding EFFECT = 8.95125 NICE
DELICIOUS is not putting this experience lightly!
My level of MEDICATED reasoning? (Did I give or write a level 2 expressing my LOVE )?
BANNANA KUSH that’s kine PERFECT? (OUTSIDE)

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
I am at 7.12346 for live resin. I find a very narrow band of temps seem to work. Lower than 6.5 and my herb generally doesn't vape enough but will burn at about 6.889.

Are you using a PID because of the decimalized(? :)) settings your are quoting? That's a very narrow range. I would think if you are using a power cord you should try replacing it. I can dry vape at 6 - 7.5 with extracting enough & without combusting. I like 6-1/2 for dry & 7 - 8 through water.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Are you using a PID because of the decimalized(? :)) settings your are quoting? That's a very narrow range. I would think if you are using a power cord you should try replacing it. I can dry vape at 6 - 7.5 with extracting enough & without combusting. I like 6-1/2 for dry & 7 - 8 through water.
My NANO is set at 6.125

Da EFFECT is almost 9.0. (62% is da cure)

Through water usually 4 medical in my case.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
51-ED1-C54-E2-A9-4-D93-8965-0-F2-CB8-B12869.jpg

Hey @ataxian, something like this my CIVILIZED friend, keep letting them know man?

:peace:
At least U get it!

NANO if your not afraid = CIVILIZATION is da goal!
R U doing CONSENTRATE with your TOY!
I do that sometimes when I want a quickie!
ROSIN is very common where I am?

I was a SHATTER consumer until ROSIN became in fashion? @lazylathe told me!
I use 2 make it until it’s so cheap now?

Last edited:
Top Bottom