Razshiro

Hello ,
Labor Day sale begin !! : https://epicvape.com/labor-day-deals/
delux_LDD.jpg

stand_LDD.jpg

20% OFF All Glass Stems & Adapters
ess_LDD-banner.jpg

ALL DEALS END 9/04/18 @11:59 PM PST. Limited quantity available.
Labor Day Deals cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal or coupon.
Labor Day Deal coupons automatically applied to cart.

Enjoy !!

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Was weird to us also..........not quite as weird as ripping open the young lambs ball sack then scraping out the testicles..........with your teeth.
I shit you not ladies and gentlemen the front teeth of a human is best suited for said task.
Culture shock is real.

Arb is a Dog, I believe! :lol:
Big Sky has a great scenery for Nano tasting on the Porch!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Apparently human teeth are not only the best way to do said task, they are also more humane than other methods. Still, my logical side doesn’t understand why with today’s technology we can’t create a tool shaped like human teeth and made out of surgical steel? It would be more sanitary for all parties involved.

That same modern technology makes a marvel like the E-Nano possible. It’s powerful and efficient. And you can’t beat the flavor when you’ve had a long day at work and need to wash the taste of your dirty job out of your mouth.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Still, my logical side doesn’t understand why with today’s technology we can’t create a tool shaped like human teeth and made out of surgical steel? It would be more sanitary for all parties involved.

Who was the first guy to discover this technique? Was he like, "ahh shit, I left my pliers at home. Now what am I gonna do?... Wait a minute :drool:"

Last edited:
I got my E-Nano stand the other day and I think they sent me the wrong one. However, I don't know cherry wood from maple.

I ordered cherry and the one I got is real light wood. Almost blonde. It's not even close to the color of the cherry E-Nano. Is that Maple?

I can put a pic if it helps.

I'm not one for sending things back. Can I just stain this one darker or does it have some kind of sealer on it?

I don't recall what the packing slip said but my order confirmation said cherry.

They don't look handsome together like they should. :( Maybe I'll go back to the aluminum.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I bought some stuff right before the sale, I should have known better with the holiday weekend coming up. :doh:

It’s all good though, I wouldn’t have saved that much anyways and I love supporting Epic Vape. I picked up a small maple stand, aromatherapy dish, and one of the new style e-picks. I love my classic style e-pick, I don’t really need another one but I figured why the heck not? That way if I lose one I’m still covered.

I’ve had my nano for about three years now and I still love it. I usually leave it running at 6.714159 on the temp dial, and it has no cracks in the wood or problems with performance. I think the longest I’ve had it running consecutively is almost a year!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I got my E-Nano stand the other day and I think they sent me the wrong one. However, I don't know cherry wood from maple.

I ordered cherry and the one I got is real light wood. Almost blonde. It's not even close to the color of the cherry E-Nano. Is that Maple?

I can put a pic if it helps.

I'm not one for sending things back. Can I just stain this one darker or does it have some kind of sealer on it?

I don't recall what the packing slip said but my order confirmation said cherry.

They don't look handsome together like they should. :( Maybe I'll go back to the aluminum.
Your Enano will get darker as time goes on because of the heat, a natural occurrence. Regardless of the wood. My cherry is a lot darker now than when I bought it and so is my Walnut but I notice it more with my cherry because it was so light when I first got it. I have the cherry wooden stand as well and it wasn’t exactly the same color as my cherry nano when I first got it but now it’s closer in color.

I have my Enano loaded with some Silver Tip. Temp at 6.25. A busy weekend for some folks in the area. Getting ready for school to start. Some schools voted to go on strike. I don’t look forward to picketing.

Last edited:

GetLeft

Started my day with some blue dream (in italics 'cause I don't live in a legal state and don't really know what I'm buying though my best guess is that my guy's not a teller of tall tales) through the nano (in bold 'cause the nano is bold). Fully anticipate ending it that way too.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
P.S. NEW EXOTICS are being posted over the next couple of days. You'll be able to see them on Instagram @epicvape , FB or and online.
What’s up with these new exotics, I’m not seeing them on Instagram? I can’t find Epic Vape’s Facebook page but that might be because I don’t have an account.

If I saw a rare species of wood or particularly nice exotic I would buy a second E-Nano in a heartbeat. Hobbes, my fiddleback maple, gets lonely sometimes!

dmuwc4.png

I originally posted this first picture on page 584, now it’s page 854, how perfect is that?:
6pm87q.jpg

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I only just realised there was some $ in my PayPal so of course I ran to Epic before it burned a hole in my pocket. :) Nice to have something arriving on the horizon, it’s been too long! Hope all the American Nanotechnologists are having a good Labour Day, wherever you may be! I really hope you don’t have to work today. Haven’t vaped very often/much lately but Nano has been the only vape I’m using in some time. It’s been so doggone easy on my system and it just always seems to be on for a quick hit. :shrug: :lol:

When I’m feeling poorly and energy levels are low, the Nano sure feels like a medical device! :D
Thank you EpicVape for making this beautiful device, so efficient and easy to use. Thanks for the sales you have, making me acquire even more stuff for my Nano because the prices are too good!

:leaf: Love you all in the Epic Fam! :leaf:

EDIT: for clarity :smug:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Glad to see you up and about the forum again @pxl_jockey Hope you are doing well. :wave:

Relaxing this Labor Day morning with my perpetually warmed up Nano loaded with some Black Lime Special reserve now and some Chem OG for later.

What’s up with these new exotics

If I saw a rare species of wood or particularly nice exotic I would buy a second E-Nano in a heartbeat. Hobbes, my fiddleback maple, gets lonely sometimes!
Hobbes is a beauty!
Agreed, a sweet exotic could lure me into adding another Nano.
Something like this I saw awhile ago surfing Google images. Anyone here own this thing?

2vxg48o.jpg

:mmmm:

Your Enano will get darker as time goes on because of the heat, a natural occurrence. Regardless of the wood. My cherry is a lot darker now than when I bought it and so is my Walnut but I notice it more with my cherry because it was so light when I first got it. I have the cherry wooden stand as well and it wasn’t exactly the same color as my cherry nano when I first got it but now it’s closer in color.

I have my Enano loaded with some Silver Tip. Temp at 6.25. A busy weekend for some folks in the area. Getting ready for school to start. Some schools voted to go on strike. I don’t look forward to picketing.

Please do so! Cherry (in my experience) never looks as light as Marple...

Here is a picture of mine. The E-Nano has a stripe on it because I used the sleeve (next to it) for a while. I just removed it last week and I am hoping the color blends back together over time. Bummer the way it looks now (unless you like stripes LOL).

This stand does not look like it's ever going to come close to the color of the E-Nano.

@nadia_epic I ordered the cherry stand. Is this cherry or maple?

Thanks

10wsg90.jpg

Driver 8

Here is a picture of mine. The E-Nano has a stripe on it because I used the sleeve (next to it) for a while. I just removed it last week and I am hoping the color blends back together over time. Bummer the way it looks now (unless you like stripes LOL).

This stand does not look like it's ever going to come close to the color of the E-Nano.

Thanks

10wsg90.jpg

Stand looks maple-ish to me.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Here is a picture of mine. This stand does not look like it's ever going to come close to the color of the E-Nano.

Dude that’s Maple. Simple mistake/simple fix, I betcha Nadia will hook ya up! You’re left coast, yeah? For your stripe, you can sand it lightly and you’ll be golden. But then you’ll need to use wax and ultra fine sandpaper/buff it to get the smooth deep sheen back. I just did this because dents on my baby was driving me crazy.

@nadia_epic I ordered a cherry small stand, can you please personally check it’s cherry before it ships? You know how freaky I get... Love you guys! Also, CHERRY

I’m going to be making my own wood wax soon, for my nano and other wooden things. I’m mixing bees & carnuba wax with walnut oil and hopefully will find the perfect blend. It’s so funny the different interests I’ve acquired from vaping & aspects of our hobby. We’ll be somewhere and my wife will say “why do you want that?” I begin to answer and she just rolls her eyes at me. :rolleyes: LOL, I love it! She’s put up with me for almost 25 yrs, and beyond flowers I didn’t need much.
Enter Fuck Combustion and I’m screwed! :D

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Thanks

10wsg90.jpg

It's tri-tone and goes from dark to light, top to bottom. Not bad looking at all, but as others said, Nadia will help you out with the stand I'm sure. Now that stem and gong could use a wipe out with some cotton. I love to vape the "dirty" cotton. When I see a stem glistening with reclaim it just screams opportunity to me. :)

I have always said, to me the part I love the best is the way the wood is rounded at the top of the unit. Like the cowling on a airplane engine. Love that.

I should really give my standard walnut a little more love. It could really use the metal insert to be cleaned out with a long q-tip. It has gotten all gunky in there. I have never coated the wood with some of that wax balm stuff but probably should. It has never cracked in the 3-4 years that I use it every day. Knock on wood.

Top Bottom