mucsusn

60 going on 20
I have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to vaping, but tonight was a banner evening. Came home after a rehearsal, stopped by a friends place, he gave me a nice little .5g nug. Smelled great on it's own, but when I ground it up, the room was filled with that rich, dank scent that I don't get to experience that often, being in an illegal state.......so took a simple .05g fluffy grind, put it in my 18mm glass and hit it with my cherry e-nano. Had a nice Firestone Walker IPA right along side. Life is good.

Vapor Loop

OK I had to use my NANO all day.
GRANDMAW'S GIRL SCOUT COOKIES does taste good if you like FLAVOR?

Do you know the best INVERTER for a road trip?

The NANO will work with an INVERTER?

I have lot's of ROSIN 10 grams + or -!

I was hoping for FLOWER'S but if an INVERTER won't work I guess I'll use a MOD?

I have been using a Bestek 200 watt for the past couple years no problem. I have even had it underwater overnight dried it off and its been working fine, This was over a year ago, Its nice and quiet too some are rather annoying.

fdan

Got my nano last week and I must say I am very pleased with it so far. My first couple sessions with the glass stem were good, but left me slightly underwhelmed due to not getting quite as large hits as I had seen others get. Vaping a stem seemed to take quite a while relative to the small amount of material in there, and I also found myself having to use higher temperatures than most here use to get good vapor (don't get much visible vapor below 7, have gotten best results around 7.5). However yesterday my d020-d arrived and with this piece the nano is an absolute BEAST. I am completely blown away by how good this thing is with water. It gives cool, potent hits as large or small as desired. This is by far the best vaping experience I've had.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I was looking for some advice as far as post #19489

Like how often I should vape the one strain compared to the other.
Do what feel's right to you.
We are all different!

Depends on your LOCATION?

In a perfect senario: GDP; GRAPE APE; SNOOP DOGGY PURPLE KUSH = EVENING

GSC; CACTUS COOLER; JACK FROST; KANDY LAND; DUTCH CRUNCH; WHITE WINDOW and many more for the DAY

SATIVA with EXPRESSO (I give up on names however THAI usually)

NANO out. SATIVA out.

Time to re-load.

GSC just in.
SATIVA need.
GRAPE APE I HAVE. (FLAVOR CITY)
ROSIN CHEAP however easy to obtain.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Do you think I will be okay as far as my tolerance? Its hard to avoid strain-lock when you only have 2 kinds of weed

I've never heard of strain-lock. Does this mean that your body can become tolerant to one strain faster if that is the only type you vape?

Got my nano last week and I must say I am very pleased with it so far. My first couple sessions with the glass stem were good, but left me slightly underwhelmed due to not getting quite as large hits as I had seen others get. Vaping a stem seemed to take quite a while relative to the small amount of material in there, and I also found myself having to use higher temperatures than most here use to get good vapor (don't get much visible vapor below 7, have gotten best results around 7.5). However yesterday my d020-d arrived and with this piece the nano is an absolute BEAST. I am completely blown away by how good this thing is with water. It gives cool, potent hits as large or small as desired. This is by far the best vaping experience I've had.

It is very possible that you were getting good hits with the stem but just couldn't see the vapor as well. My belief is that you can see water hits better because of the added humidity. Try taking a hit with the stem at the lower temp and blowing your hit into the stream of a flashlight at night. I bet you'll be able to see the vapor due to what is known as the Tyndall effect.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I've never heard of strain-lock. Does this mean that your body can become tolerant to one strain faster if that is the only type you vape?

It is very possible that you were getting good hits with the stem but just couldn't see the vapor as well. My belief is that you can see water hits better because of the added humidity. Try taking a hit with the stem at the lower temp and blowing your hit into the stream of a flashlight at night. I bet you'll be able to see the vapor due to what is known as the Tyndall effect.
Maybe also because stem is large and takes longer to warm up, I normally leave my gong or stem in to keep them hot for big clouds on low temperatures, though I find the straight stem too Straight and open for a comfortable "large cloud hit", weirdly I gotten colder hits with the 18mm and 14mm connected together with silicon

Another note my step-down has become so damn loud I can't bare using the Enano, scared of damaged to the log but need to get a new transformer.

Starting to wish that Epic vape did a 12v version or 220v one

Or could I do it myself? .. but lose the warranty of course

My greatest mistake with the Enano was go get the cheapest wood so maybe this one could become the experiment?

What where we talking about again?

Edit: words and structure is important for you make sense to world yes? (fixing grammar)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Maybe also because stem is large and takes longer to warm up, I normally leave my gong or stem in to keep them hot for big clouds on low temperatures, though I find the straight stem that .. Straight for a comfortable "large cloud hit", weirdly I gotten colder hits with the 18mm and 14mm connected together with silicon

Another note my step-down has become so damn loud I can't bare using the Enano, scared of damaged to the log but need to get a new transformer.

Starting to wish that Epic vape did a 12v version or 220v one

Or could I do it myself? .. but lose the warranty of course

My greatest mistake with the Enano was go get the cheapest wood so maybe this one could become the experiment?

What where we talking about again?
5QA8vwa.jpg

The NANO I have been using a lot lately.
Water-pipes (bubblers too) I change every session.
MEDICATING in a CIVILIZED manner!
THC level 29% GRANDMA'S COOKIES (kine strong)
THC level 20% GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (GOLDIE LOCKS)

Baron23

I've never heard of strain-lock.

Its completely subjective but many people, including me, find that you sort of get inured....get a tolerance...to a specific strain after consuming it for a while.

I also like to have three to four strains around and varying which I use on a given night to try to avoid this.

Can't prove it, but 50 years of MJ use say to me that its true as a generality.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I notice alot of the members here use a bong

Do you think that if I keep just vaping with the dry stem that I am going to hurt my throat? It burns on 6.75
No, when I use my Nano I use it dry more than any other way. I do use a j hook sometimes but that is dry as well. The water will take away some of the vapor taste. I use a bubbler when I want to use temps that are high. I on,y use water sometimes just once a week.

The vapor tastes so good I hate to hide the taste with water filtration.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I notice alot of the members here use a bong? It burns on 6.75
We only had paper's back in the day.
6.0 6.4 is my range with a WATER PATH.
I use water path a lot now,
When I was a NORTH SHORE TOLL paper's were vogue.
WATER is CIVILIZED now?
As a young gun dry was preferred.

DRY at 6.75!
You might be a GORILLA?
GO with IT!
Check your body hair?

Last edited:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I noticed I can use my vaporizers on warmer settings with a dry stem IF I am drinking a hot cup of coffee at the same time

Dont think it's just the moisture from the coffee but also your throat is "up to temperature"

Just a pointless observation I made :sherlock:

:tup:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What one person's dial says varies a little. You're 6.75 might be like my 6.50. Outlets vary how much power they put out too. I always have water with ice cubes in a glass close by while I vaporize. Keeping hydrated is important but you never know when you get that urge to cough with too much of a long draw.:2c:

Whissmu

I notice alot of the members here use a bong

Do you think that if I keep just vaping with the dry stem that I am going to hurt my throat? It burns on 6.75

I describe my preferences
I use it with the dry stem -> if I want fast steam, if I want maximum taste, by craving
I use it with bong or bubbler -> if I want to use large amounts, if the taste of the strain bores me, by craving

GetLeft

Never use H2O but went to use it tonight, just for a change. Turns out I own one joint. My only way through water was going to be at the hands of the nano. And my nano was in the very unusual position of being unplugged. Aaargh. Didn't want to wait so I forwent the H2O and picked up another vape. Aaargh = Uncivilized.

Top Bottom