flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
My heater control seems to be a little off, is it supposed to go all the up to 11?
The knob stops just shy of 10.
I think I've been running it a little hot, my abv has really dark bits in it, scorched in spots. So I'll have to play a little bit more.
It's not a complaint, it's certainly getting the job done!

First can't believe this one hasn't been posted yet.....

ALSO.... Don't think this one has come up in quite a while, but it's back in this thread somewhere. You can "set" the dial where ever you like. It's not to hard to pry off the dial with numbers and place it back at a different point. Be careful plying it off, and be sure you line up teeth on metal knob below with notches on underside of dial. Doing this, you can't really set it anywhere you like, but pretty damned close.

Almost forgot.... while your dial is all clean and pretty, you might want to put a layer of clear nail polish on it. Nothing against Epic, or the dial for that matter, but this is standard kit from China. So, the decal of the numbers will probably start to wear if you use it much and don't give it a clear coat.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Proud new nano owner here. I really like not having to think about battery level and charging. It's a beauty, so I thought I'd show it off.

7Z5dbPa.jpg

CytT6DU.jpg

I think anyone who vapes should have one of these.

Welcome to the group. Some nice wood there. Is the one at the bottom spalted maple?

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
First can't believe this one hasn't been posted yet.....

ALSO.... Don't think this one has come up in quite a while, but it's back in this thread somewhere. You can "set" the dial where ever you like. It's not to hard to pry off the dial with numbers and place it back at a different point. Be careful plying it off, and be sure you line up teeth on metal knob below with notches on underside of dial. Doing this, you can't really set it anywhere you like, but pretty damned close.

Almost forgot.... while your dial is all clean and pretty, you might want to put a layer of clear nail polish on it. Nothing against Epic, or the dial for that matter, but this is standard kit from China. So, the decal of the numbers will probably start to wear if you use it much and don't give it a clear coat.
I was going to post the spinal tap, but 'Topher' had said the joke already. I figured Superdrag had got it from Spinal Tap so it would be cool to see if anyone listend to Superdrag here.
Thanks for posting it tho, I laugh every time.

The Natty Leprechaun

I am thinking about buying a e nano and wanted to ask if there is any wood taste at all because I have heard that other wood covered vapes have a hint of wood taste to them
I know the description says the intake air goes through a separate stainless steel intake .
The 7 day money back guarantee and the price make it tough to not consider buying I am also considering the herbalizer but am turned off by all the plastic and the price

woodeye

Respect the wood!
I am thinking about buying a e nano and wanted to ask if there is any wood taste at all because I have heard that other wood covered vapes have a hint of wood taste to them
I know the description says the intake air goes through a separate stainless steel intake .
The 7 day money back guarantee and the price make it tough to not consider buying I am also considering the herbalizer but am turned off by all the plastic and the price

No wood taste at all - just beautiful herb favors! This has been my daily driver for over a year and still love it - super efficient, extremely reliable, very versatile, easy to maintain and fantastic flavor!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am also considering the herbalizer but am turned off by all the plastic and the price

I can buy an expensive baller vaporizer with all the bells and whistles!

However I don't need a ROLLS ROYCE to go to the SUPER MARKET.

The NANO is a very good purchase.
I like their GLASS GonG's until they find another material to make them.

If FLAVOR is important get a NANO!

@unsorted The pool was $3,600 in 1963 9 feet deep in some places.
CALIFORNIA is 90F so the pool is where I hang out and read.
I vape as well. (all day long)
The beach is not as private!
LyesWlQ.jpg

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
There's no wood in the vapor path. Go to Epicvapes website. It talks about how it's made. You have the stainless steel screen and mostly a glass air path.

I love using a j hook. I took this pic in front of my hydrangeas. Yes I needed to unplug. Put I hurried up with the pic and now I am enjoying some Candyland + j hook + ;pd;= awesome session.

Welcome summer and welcome new Enano owners and wanna be owners. This is my cherry unit. Now I'm plugged into the outlet on the back patio.

Edit - I looked all over for my extra GonG, I always make sure I have 2 because you never know when "oh shit" happens. I needed to order the grip guards with the new logo and an aroma therapy cup, so I ordered an extra GonG. I just realized my other GonG is on the bubbler still. Stoner brain I will have to confess, I'm talking to the choir.
That's OK you can't have enough accessories is what I say. I still have 5 glass adjustable stems.

I break the fixed glass screen stems too easy. I've already gone through 2. Sometimes the adjustable stems will survive a fall. The fixed glass screens seem to break easier. Right where the glass screen is. The glass is well made, it's nice and thick. That's what I like about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolKing

@bonez use your e pick that comes with your Enano to measure. You don't have to use those exact measurements, whatever height works for you. Put the pick inside the GonG longest side of the e pick sits on the screen and the top of the glass should be even with the little niche. That should work for starters.

Here's a picture.

Last edited:

CarolKing

No fan. It's a pretty simple concept that seem to please a lot of owners. No draw restriction unless you use too much cannabis. It's an all glass air path other than the stainless steel screen.

It can be used as a one or two hitter or as a session vaporizer. You are in control depending how you want to vaporize. My favorite way is as a session vape. I usually go for a 10 min session. I don't time myself, that's a approx. You don't need a lot of cannabis to get medicated with this unit.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Not only is there no wood or metallic taste, there is consistent heating and flavor every time. What ever temp you set it, that's the experience and flavor you'll get every time.

A little while ago I picked it up after it sat turned on for a half hour. It felt warmer than usual so I looked at the dial. It was set at 7.5 rather than the 6.5 I normally keep it at. I thought that was neat, that I can feel the difference ( and most definitely taste the difference) when off by one number.

Mr. Leprechaun, time to pull out your Pot O' Gold, you need not look any further. :2c:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@bonez use your e pick that comes with your Enano to measure. You don't have to use those exact measurements, whatever height works for you. Put the pick inside the GonG longest side of the e pick sits on the screen and the top of the glass should be even with the little niche. That should work for starters.

Here's a picture.

What a great e pic! :D Thanks! This shot has been missing for way too long.

Not only is there no wood or metallic taste, there is consistent heating and flavor every time. What ever temp you set it, that's the experience and flavor you'll get every time.

A little while ago I picked it up after it sat turned on for a half hour. It felt warmer than usual so I looked at the dial. It was set at 7.5 rather than the 6.5 I normally keep it at. I thought that was neat, that I can feel the difference ( and most definitely taste the difference) when off by one number.

Mr. Leprechaun, time to pull out your Pot O' Gold, you need not look any further. :2c:

Ain't it great when you're that in tune with your nano? Notice this and when my dial has been inadvertently knocked a little cooler, too. Both very cool! My favorite is when I use a new strain or my stash is a little moister or dryer than it was last time I loaded. Take a taste and say hmmmmm think I need to push this up (or down) about .2 (or whatever) on the dial to get to my sweet spot. Usually it is right where I like it in a couple minutes, and ready for vaporizing bliss.

Still working on getting that pic of my new pretty girl. Seems I'm never home when the sun is out anymore! And, don't think anything but sunlight will do her justice. She is just a bit larger than her older sisters, but hits like a dream! What is really cool is that I lucked out with dial variances. This new one is just about spot on at the exact same dial settings, at least at flower vaping temps (5.75 - 6.75). Haven't had the chance to put her on any concentrates yet, but you know I'll report as soon as I do. Haven't quite adjusted to her temp so I can tell she's a bit too hot or cool by touch, but we're getting there.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Well sadly I might have to put my purchase on hold for a month or so.
I had to buy new prescription glasses and I thought it would all be covered under my disability but was not.
I could probably just afford a basic unit with no extras but that's no fun is it!
Might just try to wait till epicvape have another sale.

Also sucks is Canada Post might be on lockout staring within the next two weeks!:mad:

Oh well, more time to read up and research I guess!

whatitdew,

DarkSm0ke

I got a travel case for my E-Nano and D020-D a while back. It's the Seahorse 520 F, I got it from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Seahorse-SE-520F-Protective-Case-Foam/dp/B001A1PTCC

6Goetv0.jpg
kgLv2PD.jpg

Looks great @Vapor_Eyes ! One question though, does the foam smell? I have had some cases in the past (a few years ago, actually more than a decade) and the foam had a smell to it. I have a pretty sensitive nose and I get a bit paranoid that items can take on smells of the packing container. I am usually not this picky... :\

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The foam has a very mild smell, and you have to be right up on it to notice. I consider myself sensitive to smells and it doesn't bother me at all.

Vapor_Eyes,
Reactions: flotntoke

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
There's no wood in the vapor path. Go to Epicvapes website. It talks about how it's made. There's no glue either in the construction. You have the stainless steel screen and mostly a glass air path.

I love using a j hook. I took this pic in front of my hydrangeas. Yes I needed to unplug. Put I hurried up with the pic and now I am enjoying some Candyland + j hook + ;pd;= awesome session.

Welcome summer and welcome new Enano owners and wanna be owners. This is my cherry unit. Now I'm plugged into the outlet on the back patio.

Edit - I looked all over for my extra GonG, I always make sure I have 2 because you never know when "oh shit" happens. I needed to order the grip guards with the new logo and an aroma therapy cup, so I ordered an extra GonG. I just realized my other GonG is on the bubbler still. Stoner brain I will have to confess, I'm talking to the choir.
That's OK you can't have enough accessories is what I say. I still have 5 glass adjustable stems.

I break the fixed glass screen stems too easy. I've already gone through 2. Sometimes the adjustable stems will survive a fall. The fixed glass screens seem to break easier. Right where the glass screen is. The glass is well made, it's nice and thick. That's what I like about it.
I have a bunch of BLACK LEAF 18mm JHOOKS without the logo.

This is from SUNSHINE STORE and the ASH CATCHER is from KATHY057!
3CLJF0t.jpg

ArthurJ

So my bubbler, a D020 I think, arrived the other day. My first two forays with it were a bit disappointing. It didnt help that my first time out I loaded the GonG upside down and then wondered why it didn't seem to working. We won't dwell on that. But just now? A smallish pinch, in the right part of the glass GonG, heater on 6 after a short warmup, and two BIG hits of big clouds and I think I just discovered my sweet spot!
I am very pleased with this.
Wow! That hit hard but smooth.

CarolKing

Someone brought it to my attention that the nano does have glue by the electrical socket. I just read it again about how it's made but there is no glue in the vapor path though. That's what's important to me. Don't want to give out mis information. I didn't mean to. I don't want to upset anybody.

Got a PM by someone. Nobody that I've seen on this thread,

Last edited:
Top Bottom