nano-macro

So guys, this or the UD if you were getting only 1 vape?
Nano is temp adjustable without extra add-ons and its a great vape. I chose it over the UD for looks and the temp control. I have experience with higher wattage harder hitting vapes and this thing can hold its own against them despite being so small. Vapor quality is excellent at the right temp for your preference, whether that be very hot or cooler.

Also has an Awesome community on here.

I suggest the glass screen gong and water pipe.

Works great for concentrates at high temp with a substrate to hold the oil, ie, hemp fibers, cotton, stacked screens etc or just on herb at normal temp

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
0TOJOKO.jpg

Decided to do some abv tests. Temps 5.7-6.3, given adequate amount of time to get to temp.
Kept hitting until last hit had very little vapor

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Just a reminder , the FC 10% discount and lifetime warranty coupon expires at midnight tonight!

There are some great one of a kind walnut exotics/ fiddleback/curly/burl etc, maple burls and premium walnuts in stock. I'll try to post some pix later but we're right in the thick of the move. Up late preparing for the machinery movers to arrive.

Aww man. Looks like I missed the boat on this one. Any new promos or upcoming discounts? Although they look like they are around the same price , the UD comes with 4 adapters/stems so it's actually much cheaper. 10% and free shipping would help a lot.
I just went to purchase one but once I add an extra stem and a Gong or 2 this is quite a bit more than the UD even after you buy the $15 temp controller for it. Is it worth the extra $50 or so over the other similar log vapes?

Also just by looking at the plugs it looks like the UD is actually 12v DC and the Epic is 120v AC. So you can run the UD from your car or any 12v battery. The Epic must be plugged in to a wall outlet. I will be using mine at home so this is actually fine with me either way. Thanks for the heads up on the difference though.

Last edited:

joker

I'm choosing between Extreme Q, Plenty or E-Nano.

Or I'm going for a portable version, then I'd go for a Crafty or a Solo but I mostly read desktops vapes are much better overall.. some claim they are the same as portables, I'm not sure what to believe.

I see most positieve things about E-Nano. It will be my first vaporizer and I am a heavy weed/cigarette smoker at the moment but want to quit right NOW.

AegonT

Or I'm going for a portable version, then I'd go for a Crafty or a Solo but I mostly read desktops vapes are much better overall.. some claim they are the same as portables, I'm not sure what to believe.

I see most positieve things about E-Nano. It will be my first vaporizer and I am a heavy weed/cigarette smoker at the moment but want to quit right NOW.

get a desktop vape for your first vape, i have the EQ and the solo, the solo is good for out and about but it cant compete with the EQ.

howie105

Its hard to beat the Nano, that said its not portable and it not good for more then two people due to the load size, IMO. The Solo is a fine portable vape, downside its fairly large and not (again IMO) as good on taste as the Nano. If size is a concern you could look at the Arizer Air, same company, similar design and the biggest difference is less battery and smaller package. Good Luck

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If having a session with friends, each could have their own mouthpiece and their own strain to use. No swapping spit that way and each to their own type of medicine - sativa, indica or hybrid.
At a party you could have a cannabis bar. Also have wipes on hand too.

Last night I accidentally dropped the enano and the stem went flying. It fell from kitchen table height. I was afraid to look if everything was OK. Everything was a-OK - the unit is fine and so was the stem. Only thing lost was the cannabis in the stem.

Last edited:

joker

Its hard to beat the Nano, that said its not portable and it not good for more then two people due to the load size, IMO. The Solo is a fine portable vape, downside its fairly large and not (again IMO) as good on taste as the Nano. If size is a concern you could look at the Arizer Air, same company, similar design and the biggest difference is less battery and smaller package. Good Luck

I smoke alone at home 80% of the times.. if desktop Vapes are a lot better then it's worth it for me to get one and just accept I can't smoke outside or with friends (I'm not going to take it with me somewhere)

I will go for a desktop probably since I heard if you're a big cig/weed smoker portable vape (unless you get a 350+ euro one) might not give you the 'smoker satisfaction'

AJS

Calm Consistency

Plenty outpowers the EQ...EQ is chiller/more variety than the Plenty. The Nano beats them both. Having tried all three, if you're interested in conserving your herb wtih getting as most medicated as possible, Nano will hands down objectively win. If you're trying to get absolutely wasted and not care about how much herb you throw, get the Plenty. If you want an in-between, and don't want a strictly solo/duo person vape, and want bags/whip, then get the EQ. I'm sorry though, but the EQ won't power like the Nano will. Even though I have a Nano, I want an EQ though because of what it offers, whip, bag, bigger bowl, better for more people.

really though, if you want to conserve your herb, there is 100% no doubt that the nano will get you where you want to be, plus more.

Edit:
@Eyedunno Lol man that's funny...didn't realize it would be that extreme, haha.

TeeJay1952

@joker Do you have a tool chest? Do you use a screwdriver 50% of the time? That does not preclude you from also having a hammer that you use 10% of the time.
Vapes are like that. Different tools for different situations, finances, longevity and so forth. Your purchase is not a one time thing but a passport into a realm of delight that will last you a lifetime. Not one device but rather a piece of the puzzle.

joker

@joker Do you have a tool chest? Do you use a screwdriver 50% of the time? That does not preclude you from also having a hammer that you use 10% of the time.
Vapes are like that. Different tools for different situations, finances, longevity and so forth. Your purchase is not a one time thing but a passport into a realm of delight that will last you a lifetime. Not one device but rather a piece of the puzzle.

Well I just want a nice all rounder, I don't have more money to spend on more vapes or tools, I can actually not even afford smoking weed right now but I work so much I just need the cooldown moments. I need to spend as little on weed as possible so I hope they have the nano in my local store (can't wait for shipping)

AJS

Calm Consistency
Well I just want a nice all rounder, I don't have more money to spend on more vapes or tools, I can actually not even afford smoking weed right now but I work so much I just need the cooldown moments. I need to spend as little on weed as possible so I hope they have the nano in my local store (can't wait for shipping)
For what you're describing, there is no way you won't find the nano perfect for you. You'll get the same effects from the Plenty or the EQ (high...) but if you can't afford to throw down the herb for those then don't get them. The Nano will get you medicated off .05-.1 whereas the EQ/Plenty will get you medicated off .2-.5 basically...

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The E-Nano sounds perfect for you, and it will literally pay for itself with the money you save on cannabis. Believe me though, it will probably end up being your first vape, not your only vape. Further down the line when you have more money, you will want others.

The nano isn't sold in stores, it's only available direct from the maker at epicvape.com. I would recommend purchasing whichever vape you choose online, especially if saving money is a big deal to you. There are a lot of great vendors on this forum, many have special FC discounts.

joker

The E-Nano sounds perfect for you, and it will literally pay for itself with the money you save on cannabis. Believe me though, it will probably end up being your first vape, not your only vape. Further down the line when you have more money, you will want others.

The nano isn't sold in stores, it's only available direct from the maker at epicvape.com. I would recommend purchasing whichever vape you choose online, especially if saving money is a big deal to you. There are a lot of great vendors on this forum, many have special FC discounts.

Ah damn.. I really don't want to wait for the shipping, and in my local store the vapes just cost 5-10 euro more than online. I think I'll get a EQ to start with and order a Nano in 1-2 months when I have the money. I also don't really see a reason for me to get more vapes, I like the effect of weed but I just smoke for the effects, I'm not an enthousiast about different strains etc. and don't care so much about details anymore, if I find a vape that tastes alright and gets me high I can stick with it for years probably.. just like the joints I smoke now. I just smoke to enhance my pc work basically (programming/designing) apart from that I don't care too much about it the past years.

EverythingsHazy

If you get a Nano, you'll definitely be happy with it's efficiency (weed conservation), and how much money you'll probably end up saving on weed. It can pay for itself relatively quickly for some people depending on how much they are used to smoking.

If you want a "smoking" experience, connecting it to a waterpiece is absolutely amazing. Super smooth and dense vapor, and huge clouds.

This^
I recommend adding an 18/19mm Adjustable GonG to your order, and an extra adjustable stem, if you plan on using the dry stem a lot.

Use the code: 'FCfreeship' for free shipping on all orders to US, Canada and UK.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Ah damn.. I really don't want to wait for the shipping, and in my local store the vapes just cost 5-10 euro more than online. I think I'll get a EQ to start with and order a Nano in 1-2 months when I have the money. I also don't really see a reason for me to get more vapes, I like the effect of weed but I just smoke for the effects, I'm not an enthousiast about different strains etc. and don't care so much about details anymore, if I find a vape that tastes alright and gets me high I can stick with it for years probably.. just like the joints I smoke now. I just smoke to enhance my pc work basically (programming/designing) apart from that I don't care too much about it the past years.

Well...You definitely want to avoid "smoking" and stick to vaping if possible. It's not about being an enthusiast, but just wanting to save your lungs. You will thank yourself later, I speak on behalf of the forum with that one.

EQ will definitely get the job done, also consider the HerbalAire if you're interested in vapes like that, same functionality, just a little different, can't go wrong with either.

Arizer Air, same maker of the EQ, is a portable with very very good power and will definitely get you where you want to be, but it's probably sold expensive af in stores, but can be $150 online.

You do you man.

Top Bottom