U.S. History
Thomas Paine
Thomas Jefferson
Ben Franklin
FDR
Just a few I've studied.

Please don't forget Einstein!
NANO or SOLO + Cannabis = intelligent
The whole last semester, after the lectures of the day were finished (typically ending with calculus 2), me and my stoner buddy would go out to the bus stop and vape it up with our PAXes. Then we'd go right back into our little study room hangout on campus, and do our physics, calculus and linear algebra homework.

I'm pretty sure it was doing that that kept my nerves in order and allowed me to maintain my 4.0 GPA.

I think cause & effect are inversed ;-)

Edit: sorry, I made confusion with quotes, was referring to @ataxian statement cannabis makes smarter

Last edited:

thepinkservbot

Well, when I first started partaking regularly, it was sort of like... finding out that you've been on the Truman Show the entire time. I start feeling comfortable talking about it, and then it turns out that all my friends the entire time, all REAL smart people, have all been mega stoners. Behind my back!

Without sharing!

Fuckers!

;)

Alex03

Hi everyone thanks for the awesome community that FC is. I have been lurking these forums for years but finally its time to join the community and become an active member.

Hello evaryone, I have a big problem with epicvape. I think they ripped me off. Im a student so the 500$+ for the two enanos i ordered really hurt me because i scrimped an saved for it. Add to that that i really need the vaporizers cuse i suffer from really bad rheumatism so please can anyone help me.

I know Andy has always been a reliable guy so i dont think they did it on purpose.

So let me explain in detail what had happened.

On August 3rd I placed my order on epicvape.com. I payed for it via pay pal and since my aunt is on vacation in the us right now visiting her dauter ( I´m from europe) I wanted the order to be shipped to her so that she can bring the units to europe without having to pay additional taxes. So on the 4th of August i get a notice from epicvape that they had shipped my order.

On the 13th uf August i called epicvape and informed them that i the package is still not there.
They told me they had refused to acceped the paypal payment beause the billing adress is in europe an the shipping adress is in the US so they thought I used an hijacked paypal account.

So I explained that to the friendly lady at their customer service an she told me that everything was okay now and that they will ship my order within the next few days.

So on the 14th of August I received a email wich said that my order was shipped via usps 2 day shipping.

But today its the 19th of August and the order is still not there but my money is gone.

I am a bit confused because i have never heard of anything like that happening with epicvape usually they are known for their awesome customer service.

So please can anyone help me get my vapes, i dont want my money back i just want that vaporizers so bad because i need to treat my rhumatism and at the same time I need to do everything to save my precious medicine.

Alex03,

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
Hi everyone thanks for the awesome community that FC is. I have been lurking these forums for years but finally its time to join the community and become an active member.

Hello evaryone, I have a big problem with epicvape. I think they ripped me off. Im a student so the 500$+ for the two enanos i ordered really hurt me because i scrimped an saved for it. Add to that that i really need the vaporizers cuse i suffer from really bad rheumatism so please can anyone help me.

I know Andy has always been a reliable guy so i dont think they did it on purpose.

On August 3rd I placed my order on epicvape.com. I payed for it via pay pal and since my aunt is on vacation in the us right now visiting her dauter ( I´m from europe) I wanted the order to be shipped to her so that she can bring the units to europe without having to pay additional taxes. So on the 4th of August i get a notice from epicvape that they had shipped my order.

On the 13th uf August i called epicvape and informed them that i the package is still not there.
They told me they had refused to acceped the paypal payment beause the billing adress is in europe an the shipping adress is in the US so they thought I used an hijacked paypal account.

So I explained that to the friendly lady at their customer service an she told me that everything was okay now and that they will ship my order within the next few days.

So on the 14th of August I received a email wich said that my order was shipped via usps 2 day shipping.

But today its the 19th of August and the order is still not there but my money is gone.

I am a bit confused because i have never heard of anything like that happening with epicvape usually they are known for their awesome customer service.

So please can anyone help me get my vapes, i dont want my money back i just want that vaporizers so bad because i need to treat my rhumatism and at the same time I need to do everything to save my precious medicine.
14th to the 19th, 2 day shipping over 5 days, subtract for the weekend. I wouldn't worry yet.

BOBCAT

Its Just Temporary
Hello evaryone, I have a big problem with epicvape. I think they ripped me off.

. I am 100% positive that you have NOT been ripped off as you say.Epic is a stand up company and Andy posts here regularly along with Nadia.Miscommunication?Maybe,a backlog of orders,probably but ripped off?Never.

Alex03

Okay Guys thank you for your quik reply.
There were two problems.

The first one is i i called the wrond company, it was epicvapes.
Yes i did´t see the "s" so infact at first i was talking to a company in Georgia.
No wonder they didnt know what is was talking about let alone the status of my order.

I then called the right company in California.

It seems that during the time i was figuring out that the did not accept my firs paypal payment the items i ordered are sold out and are no longer in stock. So i recived a mail that my order was shipped but infact the kept it in order to restock first and shipp the order as complet as possible.

So thanks again and sorry for panicing

howie105

Its hard to tell at times where the problem is. Sometimes it is indeed the seller and sometimes it the package delivery folks. Check back with Epic they are good at taking care of their customers.

durtndur

USPS is going to give me a heart attack.

I got my shipping confirmation e-mail 8/14/15 - come Monday my tracking just said "pre-shipment info sent to usps" so I gave Epic a call and was told my unit didn't actually ship that day (makes sense the tracking didn't update) However, I was told it DID ship Monday with 2 day priority shipping.

It is now Wednesday - my tracking # has never updated, still just says "pre shipment info..."
It pisses me off when USPS doesn't scan the packages. Either my package is lost or will randomly show up one day. I've been obsessively checking the tracking to no avil. I just want my e-nano! hah

durtndur,
Reactions: AhBeVapin

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Edit: sorry, I made confusion with quotes, was referring to @ataxian statement cannabis makes smarter
My nephew went to Berkely and used cannabis to get through. He had a 4.5?
'
Read "GOD is not great!" by Christoper Hitchens. While medicating with a NANO!

Like medicating in a Tapestry lined wall with HENDRICKS full blast playing the "Nation Anthem", with his guitar at WOOD STOCK!

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Usps service seems to be really inconsistent depending on location. I'm hoping it shows up by Saturday, I won't worry yet! I'll try not to check the tracking :)

I'll make sure to take pictures when it arrives!

Yes.... I suspect the root of your problem lies with USPS. Their tracking system can be very unreliable depending on the delivering post office and how well your particular package is scanned into their system while it is on its way. The "2 day shipping" can also sometimes take 3.

Much discussion about this here in the thread and all over FC for other products.

In my experience (with all USPS shipping, not just Epic or even just vapes for that matter), sometimes it takes an extra day. It also sometimes takes even longer for them to update the tracking. I mentioned this (as did a few others) just in the last several pages of this thread. Short version is.... there have been a couple occasions when my item had been delivered and was being used and USPS tracking still didn't even show it had arrived to my local PO yet! Hang in there and don't fret. Chances are very good it will be there by tomorrow it is was scheduled for delivery today.

As a note to others..... never a good idea to let time lag if you need your nano (or anything!) on a specific date and expect 2 day shipping to have it to you within 48 hours. Welcome to the real world! And, don't even get me started on UPS delivery promises and actual deliveries from my local hub! Can make Amazon Prime virtually worthless.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Usps service seems to be really inconsistent depending on location. I'm hoping it shows up by Saturday, I won't worry yet! I'll try not to check the tracking :)

I'll make sure to take pictures when it arrives!
I'll shut up however I will give you one word of advice:

Take 7 grams of "GIRL SCOUT COOKIES", vaporize them with your new NANO!

You will feel better!

Chandlerson

My nephew went to Berkely and used cannabis to get through. He had a 4.5?
'
Read "GOD is not great!" by Christoper Hitchens. While medicating with a NANO!

Like medicating in a Tapestry lined wall with HENDRICKS full blast playing the "Nation Anthem", with his guitar at WOOD STOCK!
You painted quite a picture with that description my friend :)

durtndur

Yes.... I suspect the root of your problem lies with USPS. Their tracking system can be very unreliable depending on the delivering post office and how well your particular package is scanned into their system while it is on its way. The "2 day shipping" can also sometimes take 3.

Much discussion about this here in the thread and all over FC for other products.

In my experience (with all USPS shipping, not just Epic or even just vapes for that matter), sometimes it takes an extra day. It also sometimes takes even longer for them to update the tracking. I mentioned this (as did a few others) just in the last several pages of this thread. Short version is.... there have been a couple occasions when my item had been delivered and was being used and USPS tracking still didn't even show it had arrived to my local PO yet! Hang in there and don't fret. Chances are very good it will be there by tomorrow it is was scheduled for delivery today.

As a note to others..... never a good idea to let time lag if you need your nano (or anything!) on a specific date and expect 2 day shipping to have it to you within 48 hours. Welcome to the real world! And, don't even get me started on UPS delivery promises and actual deliveries from my local hub! Can make Amazon Prime virtually worthless.
Patience has never been my thing, but I'm working on it! I have other vapes to use in the meantime , all is well in the world.

I'll shut up however I will give you one word of advice:

Take 7 grams of "GIRL SCOUT COOKIES", vaporize them with your new NANO!

You will feel better!
From what I've heard it would take me a while to vape 7 grams in the e-nano :) I have some GDP & some Headband for when it arrives!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm not patient at all. I always keep checking the tracking when I'm waiting for a vaporizer to arrive. It's like Christmas when I'm waiting.:love:

I have some Platinum Blackberry in my Nano tonight - tastes like blackberry it has wonderful flavor.

Vapor King

Anyone else sell GLASS stems beside Epic??? I want a spare but not thrilled to pay just as much in postage as the item.

Vapor King,
Reactions: AhBeVapin

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Anyone else sell GLASS stems beside Epic??? I want a spare but not thrilled to pay just as much in postage as the item.

All the more reason to get spares when you order your nano.

Only one other place I know of. Joda Glassworks. Check his thread here. Very nice custom work!

Also don't think it costs as much postage for a stem or two as for nano (though haven't looked at nano postage lately). $3 (CONUS) or so doesn't really seem that much to me. Less than I'd spend for gas round trip to my local hardware outlet.

EDIT:
Apparently, $3 is the shipping charge on GonG adapters. Stems show as more.

Last edited:

Vapor King

All the more reason to get spares when you order your nano.

Only one other place I know of. Joda Glassworks. Check his thread here. Very nice custom work!

Also don't think it costs as much postage for a stem or two as for nano (though haven't looked at nano postage lately). $3 (CONUS) or so doesn't really seem that much to me. Less than I'd spend for gas round trip to my local hardware outlet.

:lol: wish it was only $3!! I love don't think comments.... go look .... Same price as to ship nano.

I'll call them....it might be a limitation in their ecommerce site to reflect proper shipping charges on smaller orders. It wants to charge $8 to ship a tool...

Vapor King,

Alex03

Hey durtndur,

i have the exact same problem with the usps trakking.
"pre-shipment info sent to usps".
Dont know what to do.
Any suggestions fellow vapers. Pls help !

Alex03,
Top Bottom