Caligula

Maximus
Heres a pic of my exotic koa nano

lrV8mcI

owell I cant seem to get pictures listed here sighs

I really want to see this. Just post the link to the picture, I'll edit it so it'll show in the forum.

Also who bought that crotch wood unit? That and the koa are the two I really want to see up close.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
so many codes to choose from... heres one code

You can copy this link and directly paste it here:

BBCode (message boards & forums)

Or copy the:

Direct Link (email & IM)

And choose the mountain image between the :) and the two film strips. Then paste the link into the box that pops up.

All these exotic woods are making me jealous, lovely work. We need more resolution though, I keep clicking these images and they won't get bigger, :razz:.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
No, thank you. That combo looks stunning. :drool:

I was too impatient to get my nano and just took whatever wood Andy had laying around. Damn you VAS!!!
Heh, I've already got 2 vapes (Ascent and Lotus), my wife would shoot me if I bought another vape right now.

Fortunately, that means I get to hold out until just the perfect exotic wood to show up (I LOVE burl woods, hint hint Andy, ha ha)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reflections

Oh terrible terrible resolution! Lol it looks amazing. That's the koa again?

ok messed with the settings for ya caligula..any better? yes its the same koa nano

ffbCcMy.jpg

@steama I do enjoy the glass stems..but i like eds stem also,it packs a poweful punch!

@Ratchett I also have the ascent which has been tucked away in drawer ever since i got my nano :D

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
ok messed with the settings for ya caligula..any better? yes its the same koa nano

ffbCcMy.jpg

@steama I do enjoy the glass stems..but i like eds stem also,it packs a poweful punch!

@Ratchett I also have the ascent which has been tucked away in drawer ever since i got my nano :D

That's a very attractive grain pattern on that nano, I like it a lot!

Heh, the Lotus has already dethroned my Ascent as my daily driver. It'll be tough to knock the Lotus from it's throne. Maybe I'll use the Nano when I'm working in my laboratory (Inventing/playing with my 3D printer :science:) and the Lotus when I want to enjoy some time outside.

Vapodudule

because one is here mate!

Nano still doing strong with SS mesh bowl from volcano aroma pad cut for reclaiming.

I recently switched to two main things
1- total dry path for vapor, no more water in glass pieces.
2- whole nug to start, then crush etc.

the second point brings the need for a large space for whole nugs so come the bulky adapat-a-stem with basket screen which i confirm they are brillantly cut and formed.

The stem with kind tube fits in a tall 18mm joint. OMG flavor city.

Caligula

Maximus
I'm trying to pin down what's going on with getting wood blanks from @Snappo

Currently waiting to hear from @ACE OF VAPE on details here. Apparently e nano wood needs to be kiln dried and Snappo doesn't do this. Need to know if Andy will do this process for us. Also need to know if/how this changes cost of the Nano (supplying your own wood blank), since this proposition would be more costly than buying an exotic E Nano outright.

Hope to hear about it soon!

Top Bottom