BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
ARRIVAL!!! Was it supposed to come with optional metal screens? (dint)

If not, what kind/size should I get later at the smoke shop?
I dont think it comes with any extras unless purchased or specified.Andy also was offering to send out some new cupped screens that work very well, but you had to email him or pm and ask for some.
Hope this helps!!!
My screened gong came with 1 screen as well, still going strong on the same screen.
Not sure on the size but maybe the medium to smaller screens should work very easy with the chop stick trick. The larger ones work too but I found it harder to get it into the gong, so I ended up trimming some away on the larger screen to get it to go in smoothly and in the proper shape.

EDIT
Oh yeah, congrats!!!!
Hope you enjoy it as much we all do here!!!!!
ENJOY!!!!!

biohacker

Take your smaller flower nuggets and load them whole. They make there own filter.

Initially yes, but as soon as it decomposes it gets through the tiny holes of the honeycomb glass screen. What size screen is ideal for this 3/8"? Does anyone know the size of the Solo screens from PV? Would it work well, or does Andy sell them?

I will but only have finely ground product on hand due to other vapes. :) I will not miss grinding if the full nug thing works well.

This is a HUGE advantage of this vaporizer! I do not miss grinding at all, and just awe at how awesome it is to keep a bit of bud untouched with all the trichromes nicely attached. That first hit flavour...unbeatable.

Whole flower nuggets I vape a lot in most of my vaporizers.
I want the KIEF now not latter!
Organic Cotton works as a filter in a pinch!

Tried cotton...found it a pain though. It cut down the airflow significantly (I didn't use too much), or fell out. Maybe i'm not doing it right. lol

It does work very well, incredibly tasty.

You got that right! I love it!

Does anyone know what kind of turnaround time should be expected from Andy? Should I PM him here? I sent a couple of emails to his address and customer service without a reply in 3 business days now. I figure that should be a realistic turnaround, especially since I have some quality issues with the glass, and know it's best to say something right away.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Initially yes, but as soon as it decomposes it gets through the tiny holes of the honeycomb glass screen. What size screen is ideal for this 3/8"? Does anyone know the size of the Solo screens from PV? Would it work well, or does Andy sell them?

This is a HUGE advantage of this vaporizer! I do not miss grinding at all, and just awe at how awesome it is to keep a bit of bud untouched with all the trichromes nicely attached. That first hit flavour...unbeatable.
The SOLO I get the 1/2" screens.
For my NANO I get 3/8" screens.
Somethimes I course grind. Most of the time I use whole flowers without grinding. If you are toasting your nugguts were you get particles in your mouth you must vaporize longer per load than I?
When I get the slightest off flavor I blow the stem or GonG clean.

biohacker

The SOLO I get the 1/2" screens.
For my NANO I get 3/8" screens.
Somethimes I course grind. Most of the time I use whole flowers without grinding. If you are toasting your nugguts were you get particles in your mouth you must vaporize longer per load than I?
When I get the slightest off flavor I blow the stem or GonG clean.

Maybe, but it happens as soon as I stir to break down. Maybe i'm more aggressive with my stirring than you? lol And whole nugs do have to be broken down and stirred IMO. It's no worries though, I always used a screen in my Solo stems as well. I just am very disgusted by getting herbs in my mouth in an OCD kinda way. Using a screen on the other hand I find fantastic. And better airflow too?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Maybe, but it happens as soon as I stir to break down. Maybe i'm more aggressive with my stirring than you? lol And whole nugs do have to be broken down and stirred IMO. It's no worries though, I always used a screen in my Solo stems as well. I just am very disgusted by getting herbs in my mouth in an OCD kinda way. Using a screen on the other hand I find fantastic. And better airflow too?
That's the difference I don't stir the whole nuggets. Only my ground flowers do I stir on a different vaporizer.

The NANO I've never stirred?

That's most likely the difference in our approach!

biohacker

LOL forsure. So you just brown your whole nugs intact as much as possible and dump? Damn, I find that the biggest clouds and best vapor production occurs after the first stir. I find the vapor quickly dissipates with a whole nugs mostly vaporizing the surface. But i'm still a huge rookie with this little device and perhaps i'm using to high of a heat setting. I'll try dialing it down to maybe 6? I seem to sweet spot on the few strains that I have around 6.5-7.25. I can go up higher but rarely lower and never combust.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
LOL forsure. So you just brown your whole nugs intact as much as possible and dump? Damn, I find that the biggest clouds and best vapor production occurs after the first stir. I find the vapor quickly dissipates with a whole nugs mostly vaporizing the surface. But I'm still a huge rookie with this little device and perhaps I'm using to high of a heat setting. I'll try dialing it down to maybe 6? I seem to sweet spot on the few strains that I have around 6.5-7.25. I can go up higher but rarely lower and never combust.
I guess we all do it different?
Except for our setting!
You and I use the same heat dial levels?

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
LOL forsure. So you just brown your whole nugs intact as much as possible and dump? Damn, I find that the biggest clouds and best vapor production occurs after the first stir. I find the vapor quickly dissipates with a whole nugs mostly vaporizing the surface. But i'm still a huge rookie with this little device and perhaps i'm using to high of a heat setting. I'll try dialing it down to maybe 6? I seem to sweet spot on the few strains that I have around 6.5-7.25. I can go up higher but rarely lower and never combust.
Try heat soaking your herb for 20-30 seconds between hits. Get ready for a very cloudy day;)

biohacker

Andy's customer service is awesome. Just wanted to say that...no question refund or exchange for glass you are not satisfied with.

I'm pretty sure I can confidently say now, that after a few days of use (didn't feel this way before) this is my favourite vaporizer of all time (also my first log!). I'll elaborate further later with the full review.

If somebody owns an UD and/or HI please PM me if you think I "need" those as well, if i'm already very pleased with my Nano.

Way to go Andy, my Nano is FLAWLESS!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
R
Andy's customer service is awesome. this is my favourite vaporizer of all time.
If somebody owns an UD and/or HI please PM me if you think I "need" those as well, if i'm already very pleased with my Nano.

Way to go Andy, my Nano is FLAWLESS!

If you have a endless supply of money just keep buying stuff.
Then buy a bigger house with more storage to house all your stuff!

I was going to get a HI and a UD however the NANO made more sense.

I will get some exotic NANO'S I like the size of this thing!

as

my nano is hear had 2 bowls so far... um yer its the fucking doggys nuts

the size of the nano its sooo small i was like wow this thing is tiny
the looks i got a walnut and it looks amazing and the wood fells good in your hands

the 2 bowls i hade the 1st i started on 5 and went up till i was done and the 2nd i had already warmed my nano to 9 what i finished on with the 1st bowl i got a few big hits with no combustion im a play with the temps till i find what i like

i really like the nano so far and can see me using it a lot

and @ACE OF VAPE thank you for the excellent customer service and a almost exotic nano
my package was held up a bit and took over 3 weeks to arrive but being a good person he upgraded my spear stem to a all glass stem

more to come as i get use to the nano

monkeyrider

Not getting anything close to the clouds I've seen on video with either nug or grind. (killer meds)

Been at 6.5 and 7.5 like the directions say, but only getting wisps of lite vapor. :(

z9

Not getting anything close to the clouds I've seen on video with either nug or grind. (killer meds)

Been at 6.5 and 7.5 like the directions say, but only getting wisps of lite vapor. :(

What's the duff look like?

How warm is the outaide unit getting when left on 7 for like 10 minutes?

Are you in the US? Using a converter?

z9,

monkeyrider

What's the duff look like?

How warm is the outaide unit getting when left on 7 for like 10 minutes?

Are you in the US? Using a converter?
Comes out still green after 4-5 hits, still has vape when used in Vapir No2

Not warm - like people make out, wonder if I need it hotter

In US, no converter.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Also it can be strain. My darker strains (purps with dark terpene profiles) don't vape well at 6.5-7.5 I ramp it up to 8-8.5 for some of them. Also are you going dry or through water?

Top Bottom