nkotb

Hi Andy,

I placed an order yesterday, Order ID: 584 and just received my shipping notification. I'm sure the holidays are keeping you busy, so thanks for getting it out so fast! One problem though: It was mailed to the wrong address. :(

I double checked my paypal and epicvape invoices (Invoice No.: 374) and the products should have shipped to Florida. Instead, they were shipped to the address I used on my last order. Would you be able to send a package to the Florida address? I can send the other package back to you once I return from the holidays, or maybe have a friend take it to the post office, but as it stands now, I won't actually be able to receive the package you sent...

nkotb,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well I did it - just bought the EV-2. Woooo Hooooo. It's going to be a great upward move from my MFLB.

I was able to get this because Epic Vape takes paypal.

:clap::love:
First thing: Welcome!

Flavor wise this small unit is very impressive!
Last night I had to go to bed early because it kicked my A@@!
I've said that it's not a heavy hitter however I stand corrected!

6.5 is my level with a 0.5 + or - adjustment based on the moisture content of the flower.
Find your own sweet spot. Just giving you a place to start.

MFLB I never learned how to use it I guess because after 2 rips I could not handle the taste.
Going straight to a NANO shows you know whats up!

PAYPAL is the best way to make purchases on line.

These days I won't buy online without it!

Last edited:
ataxian,

Output

Thanks ataxian.

I had the exact same issue with the MFLB. The taste became horrible very quick.

It looks like I will end up with the Nano after all. Andy suggested that due to where I live, and what I am trying to do (and a medical condition I have), that I get the Nano. So it looks like that's the way I'm going to go. I had already placed the order for the EV-2, but I am really happy to be getting the Nano.

So it is great to see that you think this can be a big hitter as well.

I really do like using payPal. It makes things simple and easy. Though I know that it can sometimes be difficult for merchants.

Now I will have to get in touch with Ed and see if he can make me something for the Nano. :)

I will tell you this, I have never seen such customer service from a company. For Andy to reach out to me as he did is just amazing. They absolutely have a customer for life.

llamaman001

E-nano is hands down the best vape I have ever used. It can give me little, small, medium, or MASSIVE clouds. Taste is always amazing as well and the efficiency is ridiculous. Right now I am strictly using it with my pinnacle water tube. I just load it up, then push in one of the provided screens and it holds the load in perfectly while it standing up straight. I can milk the hydratube just as white as I could with the CLOUD, only difference is the airflow which is a little more restricted on the e-nano.

Output

E-nano is hands down the best vape I have ever used. It can give me little, small, medium, or MASSIVE clouds. Taste is always amazing as well and the efficiency is ridiculous. Right now I am strictly using it with my pinnacle water tube. I just load it up, then push in one of the provided screens and it holds the load in perfectly while it standing up straight. I can milk the hydratube just as white as I could with the CLOUD, only difference is the airflow which is a little more restricted on the e-nano.
I would really like to find a nice water piece for my new Nano. Do you have a suggestion for something in the $150 - $200 range. Probably couldn't get it immediately, but would be nice to start looking in that direction.

I love the way you describe the way the E-Nano works for you.

Edit - Wow - is this what you are talking about? If so, it is certainly reasonably priced. If not, let me know what you are talking about. The one in the link that I listed is certainly within the price range that I would love.:-) It doesn't look like it is glass on glass though.

llamaman001

it is glass on glass, its a 14mm joint. I used to have that water tower and LOVED it, but I upgraded to the full size water tower that pinnacle offers. That same seller has the larger ones as well.

The small one you linked is 14mm and the large one I have is 18mm. If I get some time today during a sesh Ill snap a couple pics for ya man.

Output

it is glass on glass, its a 14mm joint. I used to have that water tower and LOVED it, but I upgraded to the full size water tower that pinnacle offers. That same seller has the larger ones as well.

The small one you linked is 14mm and the large one I have is 18mm. If I get some time today during a sesh Ill snap a couple pics for ya man.
I think I found it.

Does this connect directly to the Nano? It's really beautiful.

Is it pretty thick and sturdy? I would sure hate to break it.

I'd love to see a pic of this being used with the nano.

Output,
Reactions: ataxian

llamaman001

Ill snap you one real quick. Basically you will need a GONG 14mm or 18mm stem from Epic vape. Then you just load it and use it.

The water tower is much nicer and thicker than I expected. the 18mm is at least twice as thick as the 14mm version.

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I'm still using the nano daily. I own the LSV and Solo but neither can top the ease of use, efficiency, and vapor production of the nano.

My girl is talking about finally making the switch to vaping so I am hoping to be in the market for one of those exotic nanos come tax time. :D

Would you sell your LSV for a Nano?

skipbifferty

Hello everyone, I'm from the UK and recently bought an enano. Do you think I'll be alright with a 45w step down transformer or should I get something bigger? I've seen it recommended by a couple of people (including Andy) in this thread but some of these 45w tranformers have a lower limit, for example 30w, for continuous voltage. Also, most of the literature says you should get a transformer that exceeds the voltage by a certain margin (25% for example). Is the maximum continuous voltage on the transformer the number I should be looking at? Would I perhaps be better off with a 50w or 75w transformer?

Output

Ill snap you one real quick. Basically you will need a GONG 14mm or 18mm stem from Epic vape. Then you just load it and use it.

The water tower is much nicer and thicker than I expected. the 18mm is at least twice as thick as the 14mm version.
Fantastic - thanks - can't wait to see what it looks like.

Which GonG do you recommend I get from Andy for best use with this piece/Nano combination?

CharlieBelmont

I have the 14mm PNWT and I prefer to use it with the 18mm gong and a 18-14mm reducer. When I tried it with the 14mm gong there was nothing to grab ahold of to separate the bowl from the PNWT without burning fingers. With the reducer I hold that piece and leave it and the bowl attached to the nano while i clear the water tube. I broke a gong figuring that process out.

Dafni

Hello everyone, I'm from the UK and recently bought an enano. Do you think I'll be alright with a 45w step down transformer or should I get something bigger? I've seen it recommended by a couple of people (including Andy) in this thread but some of these 45w tranformers have a lower limit, for example 30w, for continuous voltage. Also, most of the literature says you should get a transformer that exceeds the voltage by a certain margin (25% for example). Is the maximum continuous voltage on the transformer the number I should be looking at? Would I perhaps be better off with a 50w or 75w transformer?

You will be fine with the 45W unit, IME. We use one with a Nano and never had a problem. Might get a bit warm after a few hours, but thats okay as far as I understand.

Just check the temp when you first use it. If the transformer does not get hot you are fine. It can feel warm after you use it for an hour or so, no problem there, just unplug it when it gets hot. But a Nano should not worry a 45W unit much.

A 75W unit is overkill IMO, I would use such a thing to hook up 2 or 3 Nanos without much concern.

But I'm no electrician, just speaking from experience. One of the pros here could chime in and provide numbers.

Output

I have the 14mm PNWT and I prefer to use it with the 18mm gong and a 18-14mm reducer. When I tried it with the 14mm gong there was nothing to grab ahold of to separate the bowl from the PNWT without burning fingers. With the reducer I hold that piece and leave it and the bowl attached to the nano while i clear the water tube. I broke a gong figuring that process out.
Great advice. Thank you for sharing it.

This pretty much looks like it would be about as good as a bong. What you think about that?

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
You will be fine with the 45W unit, IME. We use one with a Nano and never had a problem. Might get a bit warm after a few hours, but thats okay as far as I understand.

Just check the temp when you first use it. If the transformer does not get hot you are fine. It can feel warm after you use it for an hour or so, no problem there, just unplug it when it gets hot. But a Nano should not worry a 45W unit much.

A 75W unit is overkill IMO, I would use such a thing to hook up 2 or 3 Nanos without much concern.

But I'm no electrician, just speaking from experience. One of the pros here could chime in and provide numbers.

after that post I just ordered my corresponding downstepper (45W) to the ENano that is coming :D
Thanks for the refresher and suggestions @Dafni :tup:

xer0

Would you sell your LSV for a Nano?

Yes, in a second.

The LSV and the nano are very similar vapes to me. The major difference between them is the quality of vapor you get and how much you need to use to get it. Efficiency. The nano absolutely kills the LSV in that regard IMO.

With the LSV I had to pack .2g minimum to get medicated to my liking and most of the time I was actually packing .3-.4 size loads. With the nano I pack .2 maximum and usually .1 is enough.

I will say the LSV tastes a little better with its glass heater cover compared to the stainless steel heater cover of the nano but the difference here is negligible. The taste through the nano is great and only gets a bit harsh at the end of the load but I believe that is because I get a more thorough extraction with my nano then I do with my LSV.

The only other major difference between them is materials and size/form. The wood of the nano is much nicer to hold especially when warm. The LSV gets too hot to be left on all day where the nano can be left at 6.5 all day long without any trouble.

The one thing I love about the LSV is the power cord. If I could have that cord on my nano I would be in heaven.

CharlieBelmont

Great advice. Thank you for sharing it.

This pretty much looks like it would be about as good as a bong. What you think about that?

It is personal preference depending on what you are looking for out of your glass, but it does work well with the nano once you figure out your method. I would think of it as less of a bong and more of a water filtration tool with a little bit of volume. But with the adapter you can clear it multiple times in one draw if you wish... Either way, the nano is diverse! I would opt for the built in screen gongs but that is preference too.

CharlieBelmont,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes, in a second.

The LSV and the nano are very similar vapes to me. The major difference between them is the quality of vapor you get and how much you need to use to get it. Efficiency. The nano absolutely kills the LSV in that regard IMO.

With the LSV I had to pack .2g minimum to get medicated to my liking and most of the time I was actually packing .3-.4 size loads. With the nano I pack .2 maximum and usually .1 is enough.

I will say the LSV tastes a little better with its glass heater cover compared to the stainless steel heater cover of the nano but the difference here is negligible. The taste through the nano is great and only gets a bit harsh at the end of the load but I believe that is because I get a more thorough extraction with my nano then I do with my LSV.

The only other major difference between them is materials and size/form. The wood of the nano is much nicer to hold especially when warm. The LSV gets too hot to be left on all day where the nano can be left at 6.5 all day long without any trouble.

The one thing I love about the LSV is the power cord. If I could have that cord on my nano I would be in heaven.
I see it complexly different from you!
Apples and oranges.
The NANO I leave on most days and in fact load whole flowers for a very sweet experience. The way I use it I can get stuff done. So I use it more than a LSV.
Having said that I would not think to sell any of my vaporizers at all!
Each one provides a different effect when I need that level of medication.
The LSV is the most powerful and kicks my A@@! I am worthless after using the LSV. When everything is done I grab the LSV. The NANO I load with DUTCH TREAT or GIRL SCOUT COOKIES and create stuff!
The LSV is my SELF INDUCING COMA MACHINE!

Flavor is pretty good however the NANO is a notch better.

It maybe the way I use my medical devices?

I love them both however the NANO is more of a driver.

Just own them all!

And I was done posting until 2014!

One last thing the NANO consumes less!

Caligula

Maximus
Well chance and a dead Solo has landed a nano in my lap and it should be here by Monday (I hope)!

Anyway, the unit I'm getting is pretty basic with a single stock glass stem, an E pick, and a bag.

THat being said im about to ask all the noob questions like:

"What's the proper way to use this?"

"How do you go about heating it up prior to use?"

"Is this basically like using my Solo?"

"I own a PWNT. How do I hook it up to my nano?"

and of course...

"What accessories should I buy?"

Aside from that, any tips and tricks would be appreciated.

BTW; I realize that Im being lazy but hopefully karma from helping UP Tech noobs will make up for that. ;)

TIA!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Solo shit/comparison? Don't really know. Much up in the thread.

Heat up? OK in 5 - better in 7-8 mins. Can crank dial up to 10 for 3-4 mins, then down to vape temp for minute. Or, just leave it on all the time.

PNWT? you should be good with 14mm gong. Put nano on gong. Flip and pnwt on nano-gong.

Accessories? Maybe another 14mm gong given what else you have. Dry tube is OK and awesome taste, but I like thru water better. Internal glass screens let loose grind thru, so get screens with them or don't grind fine. Or, get pinched tubes with metal screens. Screens stay in place better after a few runs.

On dial start at 6 dry or 6.5 thru water. Adjust (prob up) to taste.

That's really about it. Let us know how you like it compared to solo.

SentientSix

Hi Andy,

I placed an order yesterday, Order ID: 584 and just received my shipping notification. I'm sure the holidays are keeping you busy, so thanks for getting it out so fast! One problem though: It was mailed to the wrong address. :(

I double checked my paypal and epicvape invoices (Invoice No.: 374) and the products should have shipped to Florida. Instead, they were shipped to the address I used on my last order. Would you be able to send a package to the Florida address? I can send the other package back to you once I return from the holidays, or maybe have a friend take it to the post office, but as it stands now, I won't actually be able to receive the package you sent...

Can I pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today?

nkotb

Can I pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today?

Haha, fair enough, though that's not quite what I was getting at. I would have been willing to pay for the new package if need be; I just needed it sent to the correct part of the country. I don't think that's an unreasonable thing to ask when you've already paid to receive something.

Anyway, it's ultimately irrelevant, as Andy got the whole thing sorted out quickly, which is just another reason why I have been and will remain an EpicVape customer. :clap:

Top Bottom