E-NANO + 4 All-Glass GonGs & AG Stem - $180

Status
Not open for further replies.

EveryDayAmnesiac

mw6d.jpg

8co2.jpg

agwp.jpg

9t37.jpg

Hate to see this guy go, as he has given me hours and hours of dependable usage. But... life happens. :shit:

It's one of the first models, ordered before they were available, but has been sent in for a tune-up and been "modernized." I had the light bulb removed when I sent it in.

That's 2 all-glass 14mm GonGs and 2 all-glass 19mm GonGs, plus an all-glass stem, plus a "pinch" stem, plus an E-pik. And that's walnut, obviously.

I don't have any screens. Epicvape is offering new screens now that you will want to look into if you do need screens.

This Nano has A LOT of use left in it - years I'm sure. It works like new, of course.

I simply don't have a lot of time to vape at home anymore, and could really use the $, I'm afraid. :cry:

If you want more pics, I can take them, but may find it annoying. :ko:

New, this would all retail new at $285 with the FC discount. I think $180, I pay Priority USPS, PayPal and ship bombproof is fair.

$180, I pay Priority USPS, PayPal and ship bombproof

PayPal preferred, but a USPS money order would be fine.

Think I'm charging too much? Well, I don't think so, not after seeing what a fantastic vaporizer this is. But send me an offer and explain yourself! I'm a very reasonable person to fellow honest folks such as myself. :)

You might want to hurry though.

CONUS

EDIT: Price lowered because I want this over with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom