E-Nail wiring help

anticitizenone

I need to add a second power switch to my E-Nails so they show the temp while cooling down

I have a few Michigan E-Nails and although I have talked to the guy who made them hes really busy and cant really help me with what I want to do now so I thought I would just post here and see whats up

if you know about these E-Nails you know they are the type that only has 1 power switch on the front, I want to add a second one to the back using this item to just replace the power socket with one that has a switch on it

what I need to know is what wire to connect from the coil to the switch that will turn the coil off but leave the display on so I can see the temp

anticitizenone,

420time

also need help on the XLR DIY silicone heater pad like these. to just heat purge bho instead of using a vacuum chamber kit. supposed to be able to heat up to 250f.

https://common-object.com/announcin...-chamber-temperature-controlled-silicone-mat/

non-stick-purge-pad-silicone.jpg

420time,

anticitizenone

I want to make it like the d-nail ones that have the second power switch, and other enails

not sure what wire I want to cut power to I assume it would be the power to the coil why would this be a problem?

I just need to know what wires to attach to what, I know how to do this type of stuff but to be honest I dont have the time anymore to figure things out I am so busy making medicine for needy patients I just need someone to tell me what to do and I will do it, sorry if that sounds like I am being lazy but there are some more important things to keep my mind on now a day

anticitizenone,
Top Bottom