E-Nail Coil sizes?

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
I recently bought a new enail which came with a 'standard' heater coil which is in the link below. I thought this was a 16mm coil but it does not fit a 16mm nail, it seems that the coil is more like 14mm.

http://concentra710n.com/product/regular-coil-heater/

Do nail heater coils come in 14mm or only 16/20mm? Should it just slide on the nail easily or possibly need 'opening up'?

Edit: I found what is hopefully a correct 16mm coil on Amazon, should arrive tomorrow so I will update... I cannot find anything written about heater coils in sizes less than 16mm so maybe the one that came with my enail is from a bad batch?

Last edited:
Dabberhashery,
Reactions: shredder

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
So I received my new coil today, it is a 16mm and fits the 16mm titanium nail perfectly. I think the one I received with the nail unit was a 14mm one but cannot see anywhere that mentions or sells them in this size.
If anyone knows of an email heater coil less than 16mm please let me know, I will have to go back to the shop I bought it from and see what they say but as far as I can see this is a manufacturing defect.

Dabberhashery,

shredder

So I received my new coil today, it is a 16mm and fits the 16mm titanium nail perfectly. I think the one I received with the nail unit was a 14mm one but cannot see anywhere that mentions or sells them in this size.
If anyone knows of an email heater coil less than 16mm please let me know, I will have to go back to the shop I bought it from and see what they say but as far as I can see this is a manufacturing defect.

So, did you find out what's up?

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
Not so far, I have spoken to the supplier and they were confused and just asked me to send the coil back. I'm hoping they will give me a part refund or ship a new coil but will have to wait until they receive the dodgy one back.

Dabberhashery,

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
The e-nail vendor said he has 14mm and 16mm coils but also said he will refund me the cost of my replacement one from amazon, which is great news :rockon:

I kind of mentioned I had not heard of 14mm coils but guess he will get back to me tomorrow... its like 3am here now and I can't sleep... ho-humm :zzz:

Dabberhashery,
Top Bottom