E-Nail Coil Issues...

BigErl

So I finally took the plunge about a month ago and picked up my first major setup. I got a rooster apparatus, a liger v2 w/ storm cap and a Boss Micro E-Nail.

Since the first time I set it up the enail did't seem to work right. The screen read 725, but there was still major pooling and i could only get a hit with the carb cap. I am even experiencing pooling at 800. Finally I got fed up and borrowed a friends IR thermometer and it shows that the coil barely breaks 400, even when the screen reads 700+.

I reached out to Boss and they blamed the thickness of the nail and that IR thermometers are wrong. I get that, but not 3-400 degrees wrong. I even sent them video.

Today I took the coil off the nail and let it heat. At 825 I couldnt get temps over 450 on the coil.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!! The guy at boss just told me to run it at 850....I mean WTF????

BigErl,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Sounds to me like they're giving you the run around. :2c:

It would appear (from Googling this enail) that this isn't a very expensive set up. Often the lesser cost enails are cheap Chinese models and they are not reliable or break quickly.

If they don't let you return it for a replacement or refund and it's been less than a month (and you used a credit card, or better yet Paypal), I would start a dispute.

Top Bottom