E-liquid hash/weed rosin + cbd + pure terpenes

Good morning people.

I need your help for the following:
I have a mod box for e-liquids and would like to join some terpenes and cbd or terpenes cbd and concentrates (rosin press). As things I bought are a bit expensive, at least for me, and lack of time to research under conditions, because of the work I wanted your help if possible.
The stuff I have is the following:

1. Gorilla Glue (Cali Terpenes) 1ml / Critical (Cali Terpenes) 1ml
2. OIL Black Leaf Rosin Press
3. Enhances Cbd 99% crystals
4. Hashish
5. Eleaf Invoke 220W with It T
6. Best sellers liquid (70/30)

Ps: I just need to get the filters bags.
I was thinking of buying at rosintechproducts.
Do they know if they are good?

Thanks in advance for your attention!

greetings

N1ghtWalker,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I don't know exactly what you are trying to do. Your terpenes and oil from a rosin press would work. usually 1/2 ml to a ml terpenes to one gram of concentrate. THC doesn't dissolve in water, so the terpenes act as a solvent (and will evaporate). I don't know what CBD crystals are. I suspect they might dissolve in terpenes, too. Hash is a collection of tricomes consisting of plant wax and THC, terpenes, etc. I don't know how to separate it easily into its components. Check the Concentrate section to see what's up.

macbill,
First of all, thanks for the reply.
So let's go for parts.
I'm from Portugal. Here it is difficult to get grass, the most common is Hash, hard hash.
So my idea was to make rosin with the hash, to join cbd for medicinal purposes and the terpenes for flavor and certain effects. If possible, and making sense I have to dilute 1g of rosin with 0.5ml of terpenes, warm up below 100ºC, stir until well homogeneous to cool and it's done, right?
Having said that, I have some doubts. To make the mixture less potent, more diluted can I add VG and PG? Or just VG? Is the procedure the same? What about CBD crystals? How long does a mixture last? It's just that I'm not a big consumer ...

Thank you

N1ghtWalker,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Here is the beginning of a very long thread on how to make rosin. Search it for hash.

Here is the beginning of a very long thread on making solutions out of any concentrate. Some use PEG 400 to their solutions. I don't. I make it much as you stated. 1 gram concentrate to 1/2 ml terpenes. Just because it is strong doesn't mean you cannot take very small hits, perhaps at lower voltage. There is some recent concern over PEG. Terpenes are like a plant alcohol. They eventually evaporate a little. You can add a drop of terpenes to your cartimizer if it stops flowing.

Last edited:
macbill,
Top Bottom