Dyneo - The First Signet Ring Cooling Magnet Decapper Tool for Dynavap

Dyneo

Accessory Maker
dyneoringadvert_801930bb-1e03-4f5d-a596-148ea714cfd1.gif

Hi! I am delighted to share with you all here, something that I have been working on for a few months now. I've made several versions of Dyneo Rings and I am currently working on yet another version in the quest for the perfect design! So, this is very much and ever evolving project, though I have recently launched a crowdfunding page for Dyneo!

What is Dyneo™ ?

Dyneo™ is the first signet ring style magnet tool and stand for Dynavap™, by utilizing the form factor of a stylish signet ring, we were able to design a cooling magnet de-capper tool to conveniently have with you at all times!

DyneoRingonForefinger_480x480.png

Featuring a 14.25mm x 2.25mm diametrically magnetized N52 neodymium magnet, assembled with a 316 stainless steel ring and a Viton™ rubber seal, Dyneo™ can effortlessly remove and replace your hot VapCap for convenient hands-free cooling that will not transfer heat to the wearer.

DynavaponDyneoRinginStandwithPurpleandGreenLightingDark_480x480.png

When not being worn, Dyneo™ cleverly combines with a walnut wood base (sold separately) to become a desktop Dynavap™ stand. This won't be another forgotten accessory collecting dust in a drawer, Dyneo™ can integrate seamlessly into your set-up.

EngravableCampaignImage_480x480.png

Dyneo™ provides a 14.25mm workable area for laser engraving any design that can be converted into a single color vector format. You can have your engraving done elsewhere or it can done by us for a small charge. (feel free to reach out to us if you need help with your artwork!)

What Can You Expect to Receive ?

Our current design for Dyneo™ is not the first prototype, but this is the first iteration that is production ready. We are happy with this iteration and can produce it at scale. However, as we work to continue to evolve and improve our designs, along with the funding we raise, we might be able to consider more possibilities.

We would love to do a titanium version, a square shaped version, options for gold & silver plated N52 neodymium magnets, finishing treatments such as powder coating or anodization, more color options for the Viton™ rubber seal, and additional wood options and finishes for the wooden stand base.

DyneoPossibilitiesImage_44cf74d0-eaa7-4389-aff0-26bbc50044d8_480x480.png

We're still in the startup phase so we don't yet know which of these ambitions we'll be able to include in the final release, but we're aiming for the stars and will achieve as much as we possibly can with the resources we have.

The ring you order now will be subject to some changes in order to make improvements to the design. When you donate to our Crowdfunder campaign you are pre-ordering an item that will ship at a future date.

Why Not Kickstarter or Indiegogo ?

Believe me, we wanted to, and we tried. The boost in exposure these platforms offer is invaluable to startups. Unfortunately, the two largest crowdfunding platforms (who are seemingly approving of campaigns pitching products designed to help you consume a drug like alcohol as fast as humanly possible, observe the plethora of beer shotgun tools), strictly prohibit projects that they deem 'drug paraphernalia'. In my humble opinion if projects for products that aid in the consumption of alcohol are not drug paraphernalia, then neither is Dyneo™. When I designed Dyneo™, before I ever thought about it making it a business, I designed it to be used with my own Dynavap™, which I personally use to microdose a pure CBD variety of cannabis which contains no THC, and is fully legal in all 50 states. Providing this context, these platforms still view Dyneo™ as 'drug paraphernalia', which couldn't be further from the truth.

As a result, any of our attempts at starting a campaign on any of these platforms has unfortunately been denied. As you've likely picked up on, we feel this is a massive hypocrisy given these platforms' tacit approval of alcohol related products, and we will continue to push forward via another reputable crowdfunding platform.

Thankyouimage_480x480.png

If you support creatives in the vape market, please consider pre-ordering today and helping a fresh company get its start!

How Will We Crowdfund ?

We will take pre-orders with the 'Crowdfunder for Shopify' app available to vendors via the Shopify App Store. Crowdfunder for Shopify is perfect for stores looking to crowdfund products that may not be allowed on other platforms.

Crowdfunder helps us convert product pages into crowdfunding pages with progress bars & goal settings based on orders or money raised. Simultaneously we can validate & fund production by accepting pre-orders our own way, in our own store, avoiding being pushed around by third-party platforms. Crowdfunder allows us to test new ideas, crowdfund our projects, or launch limited-run products - all hassle-free and within our control. When you place a pre-order on this page, your purchase helps fund this project.

What are the risks ?

Our Crowdfunder campaign is set up to allow us to accept your donations even if we fall short of our stated goal ($4200.69), similar to Indiegogo's 'Flexible Funding' campaign. We set our initial goal as an ideal, not as a make-or-break threshold we must reach in order to move forward. We have different tiers of design ambitions which can be adjusted accordingly in order to be compatible with the funding we raise by the end of our campaign. Of course, the more funding we raise the more ambitious we can be with our design goals. If we raise less than our stated goal, we have options to reduce expenditures while still providing a quality product. The version you see in our video for example could be shipped even if we fall short of our initial goal, so early supporters needn't worry. Worst case scenario - we won't able to reach for our highest ambitions just yet, but no matter what happens, we are confident we will be able to provide you with a good product, and your support of this project can serve as an important steppingstone on the path towards our biggest visions.​

Top Bottom