Dynavap/Vapman user for years. Help me choose the next one.

StellarLarve

Perhaps a Jamaican Steam Chalice ?
Thanks for the recommendation. I remember one friend brought one 25 years ago, but I do not remember it being that much different from a classic combustion bong. We may totally used it completely wrong though. I'll look into it, could totally be nice to enjoy in summer when a special moment needs a special tool.

@StellarLarve, you should have a look at the EMK.

It's definitely possible to leave it on an alcohol burner for a while. But it's hard to gauge temperature...

Wow… it is very close to what I had in mind when imagining my own device. Thank you. I'll go and read the thread. I think I'll order one anyway, I have to test it.

bhasma

Thanks for the recommendation. I remember one friend brought one 25 years ago, but I do not remember it being that much different from a classic combustion bong. We may totally used it completely wrong though. I'll look into it, could totally be nice to enjoy in summer when a special moment needs a special tool.
A Steam Chalice is the original vaporiser. The herb is heated by air drawn through the hot charcoal sitting above, without combustion.

Radwin Bodnic

A Steam Chalice is the original vaporiser. The herb is heated by air drawn through the hot charcoal sitting above, without combustion.
Actually the charcoal does combust. But using pure coconut charcoal, it should only produces CO2 and supposedly no harmful byproducts.

Radwin Bodnic,
Reactions: bhasma
Top Bottom