Dynavap Pyrovap

natural farmer

A bit late maybe but I can report a bit about the Pyrovap I got and lightly tried. It was originally ordered for a friend who will probably pass it to me if he doesn't like it. Maybe he will though! :p

The Pyrovap came with the two Vapcaps I had ordered but when I opened the tube I and checked it out it seemed to be missing something. I contacted George and he explained that there should also be a SS screen/wick inside and that he would ship it to me as a soon as possible. Still haven't got this but tried a session with a small Inhalater screen I had lying around and some VG juice. It was not ideal and it barely did the job but the vapor production was still very nice. Maybe stronger than the Vapman when used with VG juice. I am sure it's going to perform much better when the screen is here.

The Pyrovap's cap is missing the digger-outter of course and the whole unit is shorter than the Vapcap, very nice design so far it seems. I like it very much. Will report more when the screen is here and I get to use it some more. :)

Thank you again George for the early shipment! :tup:

Fenton Mewley

A man in search of cloudier pastures
I've played with the PyroVap for a couple days now. A couple differences on my unit from @Dopevape's: no white material between the o-rings and my cap has a diggerouter.

Initial experience: I'm using 60/40 VG/PG ejuice and it's having a lot of trouble wicking. I seem to vape all of the ejuice on the screen in a matter of 3-4 heating cycles, a tiny bit of ejuice comes down during the draws but not much. It become bone dry pretty quickly.

Any tips on improving wicking, @VapCap?

One method I've found to get the ejuice to come down is to cover the exposed holes and suck HARD.

Haven't been able to reproduce clouds as thick as the ones in the campaign video.

VapCap

Manufacturer
I've played with the PyroVap for a couple days now. A couple differences on my unit from @Dopevape's: no white material between the o-rings and my cap has a diggerouter.

Initial experience: I'm using 60/40 VG/PG ejuice and it's having a lot of trouble wicking. I seem to vape all of the ejuice on the screen in a matter of 3-4 heating cycles, a tiny bit of ejuice comes down during the draws but not much. It become bone dry pretty quickly.

Any tips on improving wicking, @VapCap?

One method I've found to get the ejuice to come down is to cover the exposed holes and suck HARD.

Haven't been able to reproduce clouds as thick as the ones in the campaign video.

Greetings,

Time to get the PyroVap discussion going. I found that some of the first units I sent out did not self meter real well. I found this is because the oring(s) closest to the cap fit too tight and don't allow flow. This can be addressed by trimming, them just a bit. I now use a dremel with a diamond wheel to size them until I get custom rings made. When I'm doing this I just grind off about a hair thickness off some of the outside. I have also used a sharp knife and simply trimmed a few spots off the circumference. This helps the flow. As long as there isn't a big gap, the fluid only flows when the unit is hot.

Please let me know if this helps.

George

Surf Monkey

I'm waiting for my VapCap, but I have one of these as the next item on my list. I use a ProVari Radius but I'm intrigued by the PyroVap's cigarette-like form factor.

Surf Monkey,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hello PyroV . . . :cool:

I'm not a juicer generally, but this thing looked like such good fun that I felt I just had to get involved! I'm looking forward to sitting in my local pub casually blazing the 'Cap and blowing sweet cloudage . . . :spliff:

Now I'm generally pretty picky about what I ingest, so after a good ol' trawl of the net I finally managed to find some high quality, pure V.G, zero nicotine, vegan & organic e-nectar from a U.S. company called 'Kind Juice'. They tout their juice as being created in small batches, containing no artifical flavours, synthetic sweeteners or harmful dyes. And they are pesticide, GMO & cruelty free.
I guess you get what you pay for at $25 for a mixed sample pack containing 5 × 5ml bottles.

Anyway, I'm all set & ready for some full-on flavoursome sessions with this little guy.

Thank you George! :tup:

Useage reports & further impressions to follow . . .

:peace:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
. . . . Currently sitting in a pub after a long week at work that isn't stopping for the weekend, so this is MY hour. And I am LOVING sitting here torching my little PV & blowing sweet, hefty clouds. This pub allows ecigs anyway, and no one has said a word. People may have looked at my mini-torching but I have not been paying attention. But I will say that I have been finding the experience & process extremely enjoyable. The juice I've got is very smooth but if you load enough you can get a real throaty hit - with no nicotine. I like it. So does my pint :)

This is so reminiscent.

Ahhhh the memories . . . .

More to come.

:peace:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hey Veg, mate! :)

What's that nice looking wooden thing your Cap is standing on? First I thought it's a FW3... But that's not it. ;)

About your juice.. That sounds damn good. $25 total, shipping included? All organic and harmless? :)
Also not a juicer but now that RBT made such a tempting video.. You know, over that place call ...n. So I think it's this kinda drops he was using, right? :nod:

Gonna keep an eye on this Cap for sure :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!:wave:

vapen00b,
Reactions: VegNVape

bluenova

Looking forward to my VapCap and my PyroVap arriving shortly. I found the Dynavap company online somehow then came across this forum. Loving how great a response I have seen for both products. I have never caped before and both will be my first. I have watched and read everything on the vapcap and came to this thread hoping for just as much information on the Pyrovap before it arrives. But don't see nearly as much. How is everyone liking it? How is the difficulty, or learning curve compared to the vapcap?

bluenova,

VapCap

Manufacturer
Looking forward to my VapCap and my PyroVap arriving shortly. I found the Dynavap company online somehow then came across this forum. Loving how great a response I have seen for both products. I have never caped before and both will be my first. I have watched and read everything on the vapcap and came to this thread hoping for just as much information on the Pyrovap before it arrives. But don't see nearly as much. How is everyone liking it? How is the difficulty, or learning curve compared to the vapcap?

Welcome @bluenova.
There are a few videos on youtube about the PyroVap in case you haven't found them.

@vapen00b The wood thing the PyroVap is standing at attention on is a DynaStash. These are like dugouts but for VapCaps or other DynaVap gear.

Any other thoughts or questions please let me know.

Cheers,

George

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Welcome @bluenova.
There are a few videos on youtube about the PyroVap in case you haven't found them.

@vapen00b The wood thing the PyroVap is standing at attention on is a DynaStash. These are like dugouts but for VapCaps or other DynaVap gear.

Any other thoughts or questions please let me know.

Cheers,

George
Thanks, George! Very nice :)

vapen00b,

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings,

Just thought I would let anyone following this thread, that the next batch of PyroVaps is shipping out starting tomorrow. I hope their new operators find loads of enjoyment from them.

Cheers,

George

bluenova

George @VapCap,

I just received my order of VapCap and PyroVap today and am looking forward to using my PyroVap very soon. I purchased a bottle of e-juice from my local vape shop, however I have not seen any instructions on filling and using(plenty of introduction videos).

Mine looks the same as @VegNVape and unlike the earlier prototypes I have seen. I am unsure where to fill the chamber with my fluid. There are 3 holes in my glass. I don't want to fill the wrong place and have a mess or mess up my new piece.

Thanks for you future help

bluenova,

bluenova

I appologize I forgot that I saw a video a while back describing filling.

Incase anyone else is having problem finding the video I posted the YouTube link above

bluenova,
Reactions: VapCap

natural farmer

I am sorry to say but my Pyrovap doesn't work that well, at least with the PG/VG 0% nic. juice I am using. The problem seems to be with the juice not running through the o-ring even if the unit is fairly warm. I will try again with some other juice when I get the chance but for now some cotton in the Vapcap bowl and a few drops of juice seem to work better... :(

birdbraineater

Received my original VapCap (PyroVap) the other day and now I'd like to know more about the VapCap Titanium Woodie. I like the hole in the glass of my original VapCap because it adds some resistance to the draw and gives a more concentrated puff. For those of you that have the Woodie, does the hole in the wood stem work the same way?

birdbraineater,
I am sorry to say but my Pyrovap doesn't work that well, at least with the PG/VG 0% nic. juice I am using. The problem seems to be with the juice not running through the o-ring even if the unit is fairly warm. I will try again with some other juice when I get the chance but for now some cotton in the Vapcap bowl and a few drops of juice seem to work better... :(
Contact @VapCap, he mentioned that the early pyrovaps needed some modification to the o-rings, or they won't flow right -- sounds like you just need to mod yours the way he does, or get some replacement o-rings (but since you aren't near @VapCap its probably a lot faster for him to show you what to do than o ship some replacement o-rings)

priestsmiler

Mountbakervapor.com has some amazing flavours. Moo juice, blue moo, huckleberry ice-cream, pink champagne, raspberry lemonade. They make all themselves; also they stock gwar fluids for some interesting mixtures with unusual names: jizmoglobin (blueberry, custard with a slight nut aftertaste), spew (watermelon, apple & a touch of lime).
I live in the uk so have to pay international delivery and get stung by import tax by royal mail every time but still order my juices solely from this us company, their juices are that nice.

priestsmiler,

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Hmm I've actually grabbed from them before, absolutely hated jizmoglobin, yet it's their top rated.

I'll have to give the site another look.

Thanks smiler.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I rarely use this vape but it is nice to have if i have been drinking and am with my cig smoking friends or brother. Works great for my needs.

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hi good people! Are you still happy with your Pyrovap?

Aezhenn,

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
@VegNVape @cwheezy @IAmKrazy2
It's been a while since your first impressions, guys, do you still use your Pyrovap and like it?
I'm struggling with cigs still and the Pyrovap seems to be the missing link between our beloved vapes and the e-cig... Maybe it could help...
I like the idea to have a vape without electronic for e-juice too.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@VegNVape @cwheezy @IAmKrazy2
It's been a while since your first impressions, guys, do you still use your Pyrovap and like it?
I'm struggling with cigs still and the Pyrovap seems to be the missing link between our beloved vapes and the e-cig... Maybe it could help...
I like the idea to have a vape without electronic for e-juice too.

I am a very light ecig user but it works for my needs. I just grab it on my way out the door, and it works well next to my original VC

Top Bottom