Dynavap Pyrovap

priestsmiler

I've been using my pyrova and enjoying it when I get it to work right. Sometimes it doesn't wick the juice properly - I think i may need to trim down the outer washer at the bottom of the juice reservoir. Other times the cap doesnt click before the juice boils too hot and makes a bubbling noise (although I may need to clean the thing as I took to using the bottom wick as a sort of drip/soak/heat style technique and overfilling might have caused a small amount of juice to be sucked up through the tube in centre). I still use my other 2 e-cig setups but like to switch this into the mix now and again as I can quite often get the feel of it and get a very enjoyable experience with plenty of nice sized clouds when necessary. The whole formfactor of this is imo a massive draw factor (especially for me) The only downside is plenty of friends refer to it as my "crackpipe for liquid juice".. :)

PeteSeattle

Late to the game on the PyroVap. I used to work for an ecig company and have loads of ejuice. My battery vape is cumbersome not to mention the constant charging (USB, and 18650s). So I've been down sizing with the mini mods. Tired of them too. Looking forward to playing with this (in the mail today!). Got this with the OG combo. You can't have too many OGs.

PeteSeattle

Sorry for double post. You know ... no edit option at this point.

Anyway, played around with the pyro (v2) and trying to find the right technique that works for me. I'm having the boiling and popping ejuice ... I'm thinking I can't hear the clicks because of the boil. Then I tried removing from flame immediately when it starts to steam.

The first hit I wasn't prepared for the heat. A little cloud. I had to let it cool down just a little before another puff. Now a decent cloud. Flavor is great ... maybe a little juice up through the condenser? This experience is more of a mouth lung hit. I sure can't hit the pyro like my sub ohm battery vapes. But then again I'm not blowing clouds for competition. Lol. Those are ridiculous if you've seen one, btw (must be my age).

Anyway, I found the pyro better than a cig alike and useable for camping.

Alright, more testing ... in between vapcap hits!

PeteSeattle,

PeteSeattle

are these things still around? seems like it would be nice for clear concentrates that come in cartridges?
I hope something down the line but I think e-cig market (eventhough with torch) is a little tricky at the moment (big tobacco). Anything that uses e-juice is considered "smoking." So maybe Dynavap has this on the back burner.

dapperdopamine

I hope something down the line but I think e-cig market (eventhough with torch) is a little tricky at the moment (big tobacco). Anything that uses e-juice is considered "smoking." So maybe Dynavap has this on the back burner.

I dont know if the manufacturer reads this thread, but, I was researching and found the pyrovap, it seems like exactly what I would want out of an ecig like device I would really love one, I would suggest remaking something similar to this, but marketing it only for "herbal concentrates". Also if anyone knows where I could get one second hand that would be great. I saw a few posts on reddit, but some looked like scam accounts, and others were sold. but yes, my suggestion for them, would be to only market it for concentrates and have the e juice be an off label use. and possibly make it visually more subtle, like what they did with the vapcap, having it be metal instead of glass, makes it a lot less visually suspicious. anyway, really hope they bring it back, because I sometimes have the urge to smoke ciggarettes and I really dont know if I want something overly complicated with batteries i have to charge and blah blah.

sixstringsmash

I just spoke with George about this relic after remembering it's existence and thus becoming interested in it again. Figured I'd recap the conversation just in case anybody is still interested in this thing like me.

It seems he shelved the design of this last year due to the new FDA regulations that were put into place around that time, but he mentioned to me that he is considering maybe bringing this product back into the international market sometime in the future(us poor saps in the USA will have to vicariously live through our EU brothers if this happens I suppose :(), but the design isn't perfect yet and he still needs to finalize the product before he can do any of that.

So it seems that he hasn't forgotten about this at all, and is still putting some effort into it, and I am hopeful that if the laws ever permit it that we'll be able to see a finalized version of this device. We just need to work on the getting the FDA's head out of their own ass first!

Top Bottom