DynaVap M worse than Session Vaporizers?

Socks And Sandals

To preface, I think (thought?) I am a light-moderate user since I've predominantly only used session vaporizers and found the half-bowl on the DynaVap to be woefully inadequate. Yes, I know better butane vaporizers exists.

After years of seeing countless stories of "DynaVap destroys my Mighty" or "DynaVap made me quit combusting", I finally decided to jump in and see what the hubbub was all about last BF. Shortly after, I purchased a Simrell FMJ as it wasn't living up to my expectations of potency (and I hated twirling lol). It improved it and I am able to clear a full bowl in 2/3 hits but...I'm still getting higher from a full session from my session vaporizers. To elaborate, the initial high is understandably higher than the first few puffs of any of my session vaporizers but the sessions end up higher overall. The first minute, the DynaVap quickly gets me to a 7, the bowl is done and the high diminishes afterwards. The first minute with a session vaporizer, I'm at a 2, by the third minute, I've crept up to a 5, and by the end, I'm at a 9 and the high slowly diminishes afterwards.

Has this been true for anybody else? Is preference for sessions a thing?
Yay, I'm not the only one! :nod:Read my sig! PM me, we can exchange stories of combustion! :spliff: I concur my friend! The only thing I don't agree with this wonderful community on! Well that and PBW..both are Hot Garbage IMHO. 💩 Not even going to reply to the fanboys or back again in this thread.. I'll get in trouble and lose my right to post very, very quickly if I do... but please do feel free to PM me. I'd love to hear from another brother who hates this "PIPE"... because that's what it is to me. I'd honestly rather pull out my glass spoon and combust than to even attempt to try this thing ever again. Real Talk.:nope: I'm out of here before it gets spicy! 🔥🔥🔥🧨

Socks

Last edited:
Socks And Sandals,

Vaporware

I don’t want to shut you up or anything, but I have to say that I’be only combusted a couple of times out of hundreds and hundreds of heat cycles on various VapCaps.

If you push it to the edge of combustion you’ll go over sometimes for sure, but if you’re not riding the line and you don’t have a messed up cap that clicks late or something, VCs work well and are not particularly prone to combusting. They’re not my favorite dry herb vaporizers, but even though I’ve only used my Toad and Z8 for the last 7 months I could pick up a VC right now and not burn anything. :2c:

On the other hand I found PBW tough to completely rinse out of glass…I’d try it again if I needed to, but I haven’t really been using it.

Old Moderate

I think I would describe DVs with the SP half bowl converter and FMJ as to perfect way to crush a very small bowl with one heat-up and efficiency. I’m sometimes usually 0.01g and I can get a nice short flash high with my DV. It can turn that amount into a nice set of two solid soft clouds. I think if I was pulling in a full 0.1g in one heat-up I’d be over saturating my lung surface area as was beautifully described above.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Consider myself to be a reasonably lightweight user.
Typically vape two dynavap bowls, when using the mighty it's normally a single, big well packed bowl.
I find the signature to be quite a contrast between these two vapes. Enjoy both in different ways.

Sometimes after a good sesh on the mighty, I feel like a dwarf when I walk around, this never happens with the DVs no matter how many bowls I vape. :whoa:

I’ve owned close to 20 vapes, even super high end ones like the Flowerpot and Volcano and I still use my Dynavaps far more than anything else. Such a small amount gives me huge hits of dense vapor and I’ve yet to find another vape that can accomplish the same. The Flowerpot gave me massive water rips but the amount of material needed to do so was 3x+ what I would need in my Dynavap. I never had a problem with the torch but a good induction heater is a game changer.

Syncourt

Yay, I'm not the only one! :nod:Read my sig! PM me, we can exchange stories of combustion! :spliff: I concur my friend! The only thing I don't agree with this wonderful community on! Well that and PBW..both are Hot Garbage IMHO. 💩 Not even going to reply to the fanboys or back again in this thread.. I'll get in trouble and lose my right to post very, very quickly if I do... but please do feel free to PM me. I'd love to hear from another brother who hates this "PIPE"... because that's what it is to me. I'd honestly rather pull out my glass spoon and combust than to even attempt to try this thing ever again. Real Talk.:nope: I'm out of here before it gets spicy! 🔥🔥🔥🧨

Hah, well I don't hate the DynaVap, I'm just unimpressed with the experiences after hearing all the amazing things about it as I was led to expect (much) more. At the end of the day, it's an entry-level $75 butane vaporizer that competes with entry-level $100 electric vaporizers. I'm still keeping mine and it has its use in my rotation after the FMJ upgrade, but it's never shelving the Arizer/S&B products.

Consider myself to be a reasonably lightweight user.
Typically vape two dynavap bowls, when using the mighty it's normally a single, big well packed bowl.
I find the signature to be quite a contrast between these two vapes. Enjoy both in different ways.

Sometimes after a good sesh on the mighty, I feel like a dwarf when I walk around, this never happens with the DVs no matter how many bowls I vape. :whoa:

Lmao the dwarf.

I’ve owned close to 20 vapes, even super high end ones like the Flowerpot and Volcano and I still use my Dynavaps far more than anything else. Such a small amount gives me huge hits of dense vapor and I’ve yet to find another vape that can accomplish the same. The Flowerpot gave me massive water rips but the amount of material needed to do so was 3x+ what I would need in my Dynavap. I never had a problem with the torch but a good induction heater is a game changer.

The hits are definitely way bigger than my session vaporizers, but the quality of the high is the issue.

Syncourt,

2pumpchump

Fair enough! I've only tried the V3 Pro and the Roffu for on-demand vaporizers and I ended up using them in session mode lol. I've looked at the others (FW8, TM2, AVLP) and I'm most interested in the FW8 but I'm hoping for a middle-ground between the FW8 and FW7 so maybe FW9? I'm likely never going to get the AVLP due to its dirty bowl even though the steampunk edition's colours appeal to me.
With hope restore I have been looking for a battery on demand to add to my collection how does the v3 pro rank with you?
Can I use whole nuggets or only ground?

2pumpchump,

Syncourt

With hope restore I have been looking for a battery on demand to add to my collection how does the v3 pro rank with you?
Can I use whole nuggets or only ground?
I hate cleaning so I always use dosing capsules if applicable; I do remember reading about people putting full nugs in it though! It's definitely worth its price but it is my outdoors/throw-around vaporizer so it's my least used and is probably the least flavourful one I have (maybe similar to DynaVap?). Granted, I only use it with its stock mouthpiece as glass + drunk and high people aren't the best combination.

Syncourt,

2pumpchump

I hate cleaning so I always use dosing capsules if applicable; I do remember reading about people putting full nugs in it though! It's definitely worth its price but it is my outdoors/throw-around vaporizer so it's my least used and is probably the least flavourful one I have (maybe similar to DynaVap?). Granted, I only use it with its stock mouthpiece as glass + drunk and high people aren't the best combination.
thanks that helps a bunch good list of pro and cons . A friend was on a job out of state and bought 1 I don't know what but at least I'll have something other than dynavap and a $15 eby back in 2010to compare to .. I will have to back burner it . It doesn't make sense to have very tasty bud and not taste it as well .. the search is back on lol

2pumpchump,

Syncourt

I got some notifications on this old thread and I don't know if anyone's interested in an update, but I'll go ahead anyways.

I am able to consistently clear the M's bowl in 1-2 hits but my complaint stands. Luckily:

Maybe I'll end up getting the Dani or even the pricey Anvil down the line to replace the DynaVap as they seem to hit harder.
I did end up getting the Dani V3 and it was everything I was expecting out of the DynaVap M; flavour, hits, everything. And the ironic thing is that the Dani costs less than the M+FMJ. My DynaVap M+FMJ is firmly retired from personal use.

I'm likely never going to get the AVLP due to its dirty bowl even though the steampunk edition's colours appeal to me.
Even though I didn't foresee myself owning one, I also ended up owning an AirVape Legacy Pro and those complaints about its dirtiness are, IMO, understated.

2pumpchump

I got some notifications on this old thread and I don't know if anyone's interested in an update, but I'll go ahead anyways.

I am able to consistently clear the M's bowl in 1-2 hits but my complaint stands. Luckily:

I did end up getting the Dani V3 and it was everything I was expecting out of the DynaVap M; flavour, hits, everything. And the ironic thing is that the Dani costs less than the M+FMJ. My DynaVap M+FMJ is firmly retired from personal use.

Even though I didn't foresee myself owning one, I also ended up owning an AirVape Legacy Pro and those complaints about its dirtiness are, IMO, understated.

This is 1 of my first tread I posted in as a new member! I since have found out some of the slang in the vape would and Dynavap was all I had and knew workd ... frankly odd this tread is brought up given the situation I'm in I need a non obvious flower vapes I do not have IH so I'm taking the only battery session vape I own .
Although DynaVap has came out with a few new interesting things . My VAS funds have been slim and spent elsewhere

Syncourt

This is 1 of my first tread I posted in as a new member! I since have found out some of the slang in the vape would and Dynavap was all I had and knew workd ... frankly odd this tread is brought up given the situation I'm in I need a non obvious flower vapes I do not have IH so I'm taking the only battery session vape I own .
Although DynaVap has came out with a few new interesting things . My VAS funds have been slim and spent elsewhere
Hey Necra! I remember you! Did you end up getting that Dani as well?

2pumpchump

Hey Necra! I remember you! Did you end up getting that Dani as well?
I sure did went with the V3Ti .. and was very happy with it I consider it a on demand/session vape as it's very universal .
Thanks to the FC I have I have discovered and acquired a few different vapes .. all of which I have bad things to say about along with good things to say ... THIS IS ALSO CALLED PROS AND CONS. At this moment I'm using a DaVinci miqro.. I got second hand from a member in the classifieds. A strictly session vape! Do to the stealthy needs ..
That being said now that I have more experience with different vapes 1 being my first vape that actually worked the DynaVap M 2021 and a session only vape . Witch I believe this tread is about ..
And both the vapes I compare in this post are around the 100 us$ range !!!

So my DynaVap is a great 1 hitter but 1 or 2 hits bowl is done .
My DaVinci does not hit quite as hard but also has a bigger bowl.. this leads to the DynaVap hits me hard fast but doesn't last as long the DaVinci on 1 heat cycle doesn't finish a full bowl . The DaVinci has me feeling like I took a few hits off a blunt doesn't kick in all at once seams to last long VS the DynaVap slammed me hard fast but didn't last more like a quick bong rip . In contrast I think it's the combination of the slower intake and much larger bowl both that contribute to the longer lasting affect .

Top Bottom