Completed Dynavap Collection with VapCap M, Portside Mini, Dyna-stash, Dyna-Coil and More! PRICE REDUCED $160

I am thinning the herd and cleaning out my VapCap Drawer. Included are the following items.

2016 (I think) VapCap M with stainless tip and DynaVap cap.
Long 3D Dimpled Cooling Stem with Titanium Tip and DynaVap Cap. This stem has a carburetor.
Dyna-Stash I think this is Cedar. I have used the magnet but never stored anything inside. And, I never carried it.
Dyna-Coil. Used a few times and cleaned in ISO91
Dyna-Tube Large x 2 Green
Dyna-Tube Small Black
3-Pack Stainless CCD's
3-Pack Titanium CCD's
Dyna-wax. Never opened or used.
Dynavap Use and Care Manual
Dynavap Sticker
Portside mini with 3 batteries.

The Portside Mini IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. I bought it from Pipes and it stopped working a few days later. He said I used it wrong and killed the battery. After the batteries finally came back into stock, I bought 2 replacements. After installing the first battery it worked fine for a while. I probably charged it 8 or 10 times. Then, one time when I was heating the VapCap, the light didn't go out when I took out the VapCap. No idea what is wrong but I was not real comfortable with that so I removed all batteries and never used it again. So, with that said, it might be an easy fix but THE PORTSIDE MINI IS SOLD AS IS FOR PARTS OR REPAIR. One battery is the original. Another battery is the replacement that I installed and used several times. The 3rd battery is brand new and never removed from the packaging.

Everything else is awesome and 100%.

As always, I 100% guarantee everything to be as shown and described. Everything except the Portside Mini is in great condition and works fine.

CONUS only please and Paypal.

$160 includes Priority Mail Shipping with Insurance and Tracking. I package well and I ship same day or next day.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks,
Hackerman

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 32