dual whip vaporizer?

maverickluke

I am interested in getting a vaporizer, and wanted to know if there was a way to have two whips attached to a vaporizer, so 2 people can draw from it at the same time similar to a hukkah. I was interested in the extreme vaporizer based on all the reviews I read. Is this possible with a vaporizer, and if yes, can I do this with the extreme vaporizer? Thanks for your hilp in advance

modnote: Thread moved. Question threads belong in the Ask FC forum.

maverickluke,

Konrad_Zuse

The only way I see this being done is if you have tubing that breaks off into 2 parts. If you can get that, then it is possible with the extreme, and probably every other whip based vape as well.

Konrad_Zuse,

maverickluke

Sounds reasonable. Has anybody done this before, and does anyone know where I can get a split tubing device? I would have to imagine that vapor sites sell this as an accessory as I am not the only one who has an interest in this. Also, would there be enough vapor, let's say in the extreme vaporizer, per hit to supply more than one person simultaneously, like a hukkah?

maverickluke,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I think having multiple whips on one vaporizer will give you the same problem you have with multihose hookahs... someone will always hog the air.
but if your inclined you can buy a piece that will fit the extreme vaporizer that splits off into too. Just look up lab glass adapters, look for a 19mm size. Inert Gas Adapter 2 Hose connection is what you want.

will look like this
PRG-1190.jpg

DevoTheStrange,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Im with Devo on this , with a split someone will hog more . The only vaporizers I have seen with dual whips are china rip offs , they look like vapor brothers units , but have two elements instead of one . You can usually find this unit in places where china rip offs is pretty much all they have to stock . The brand name on the unit was Top Vapor , but when I checked out home page the unit wasnt listed .

Samsquanch,

max

Out to lunch
Since draw speed affects the vaping temp on a whip vape, this isn't a good idea. There have been a few dual whip cheapies on eBay, but they haven't caught on (for good reason). This method would be fine if you had two people sucking vapor from a bag or other container, but two people pulling air through a heating chamber at the same time isn't going to work well.

max,

maverickluke

I'm not going to pursue the dual whip method based on what I've heard, but using other methods, such as a bag, is it possible to draw together with someone else? How long does the vapor stay in a filled bag, before there is a leak factor? I am going to get the extreme vaporizer. What if the bag was filled up with vapor, then one person takes the bag, and then hook up the whip and the other person draws from the whip? Is changing back and forth between the whip and bag easy and quick on the extreme vaporizer? Also, what is the 3rd delivery method all about with the fan?

maverickluke,

Konrad_Zuse

maverickluke said:
I'm not going to pursue the dual whip method based on what I've heard, but using other methods, such as a bag, is it possible to draw together with someone else? How long does the vapor stay in a filled bag, before there is a leak factor? I am going to get the extreme vaporizer. What if the bag was filled up with vapor, then one person takes the bag, and then hook up the whip and the other person draws from the whip? Is changing back and forth between the whip and bag easy and quick on the extreme vaporizer? Also, what is the 3rd delivery method all about with the fan?
As an Extreme owner I can answer your questions.

What if the bag was filled up with vapor, then one person takes the bag, and then hook up the whip and the other person draws from the whip?
No the bag and whip both attach to the same piece.

Code:
Is changing back and forth between the whip and bag easy and quick on the extreme vaporizer?
You first can fill the bag with vapor, and then detach that elbow off of the glass piece, then put the elbow whip on :).

Also, what is the 3rd delivery method all about with the fan?
This is called a "Vapor shooter" it's basically when you have the whip plugged in with the fan setting on, it will blow the air into your lungs so you don't have to inhale really. It's really good if you don't know what you're doing at first, or just too stoned to know how to breathe in hahahaha.

Konrad_Zuse,
Top Bottom