DTV5 vs JCVap Pockety

See the title. This will be my first e rig/wax pen and I want to know what would give me the best time. I'd be getting the Ruby Pockety if going with JCVap for flavor. DTV5 seems nice for ease of use but I want to know how much it has to be cleaned in comparison with the Pockety. Also how does the battery/amount of dabs you can get out of the pockety compare with an Artic Fox box mod?

JohnnyApplebees,

biohacker

Have you considered the brand new Crossing Tech Tug e-rig?

biohacker,
Have you considered the brand new Crossing Tech Tug e-rig?

Sort of I'd prefer ruby if I'm going w a full rig though, I'd go w the dtv5 if I wanted ceramic. Unless that has a ruby insert I am unaware of

JohnnyApplebees,

biohacker

Sort of I'd prefer ruby if I'm going w a full rig though, I'd go w the dtv5 if I wanted ceramic. Unless that has a ruby insert I am unaware of

It doesn't, but from what i've experienced and what our own madscientist @invertedisdead has noted, ceramic and ruby are almost the same.

I'm grabbing the tug, and if it doesn't meet my standards i'm just going back to Blazer and ruby lol

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Only have the dtv5 so interested in replies.
But wrt cleaning, quick swab with cotton bud or tissue and you are good to go. Occasionally I clean side of bucket and deck with iso. Occasionally remove glass widow for iso bath.
In other words cleaning is very simple and quick.

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom