DSLR fans?

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
I just recently purchased my Canon 60D. I haven't been into photography for too long but I really like it and I never saw myself buying such a nice camera but I guess the photography bug has hit me. Along with the 60D, I got a 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 50mm f/1.4.

Anyone else a photography fan? What kind of set-ups do you have?

I want this to be a photography thread so I ask that people would put up some nice pictures of anything you would like, as long as its not in violation to the forum rules. :D

Haven't taken any with me new set-up yet, but here are a couple with my buddies xsi just to get the thread going.

HighSti,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
nice! good pics. I have a cannon XS rebel. I love it, but recently it wont focus for some odd reason (this happens on and off), any idea? Could it be the lens? I didn't drop it or do anything to it

Elluzion,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
Is it on autofocus? auto focus may not necessarily focus on what you want. Try putting it on manual focus and adjusting the focus to the subject your trying to capture.

HighSti,

crawdad

floatin
rebel owner here. i enjoy taking close up shots...its like exposing a whole new world you rarely notice.

o0vtd2.jpg

crawdad,
I have a 4 or 5 year old Casio which can do slow mo video and up to 40 FPS continuous shooting at 8 MP... That is ALOT of fun at the horse track, beach, or the like. Action shots are just amazing.

I think Casio should invest more and more in their high-speed angle, it really helps to set them apart.

charliedontsurf,
I have a XSi with a kit lens (which is really good for a entry level DSLR)... looking to buy a 50mm f1.8 really soon. I see you have the 50 1.4... that's a great lens. I don't have any pics laying around but i'll subscribe to this thread and post some later when i get back from Amsterdam :D

qtrpdstick88,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
HighSti said:
Is it on autofocus? auto focus may not necessarily focus on what you want. Try putting it on manual focus and adjusting the focus to the subject your trying to capture.

yEAH ITS ON AUTOFOCUS.. the thing is it used to be able to focus on those things usually that I am trying to focus on. I could do manual focus, but auto always just seems to work better

Elluzion,

aero18

vaporist
I've been into photography for a few weeks now. I absolutely love it!

I shoot with a Nikon D5000 with stock lenses (18-55mm, 55-200mm). Going to buy a a Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX lens in a bit for low-light conditions.

Here are some of my recent photos:

kobe10of1.jpg

(My ADORABLE friend, Kobe!)
roas14of1.jpg

corpus231of1.jpg

scarletneck3of1.jpg

wonder12of1.jpg

inseperable1of1.jpg

(These two were always with one another, no matter what! They always faced away from me when they saw me. Haha, when I was by they would face away and chirp, while simutatiously bending their knees up and down. Adorable species.)
glass8of1.jpg

onetwoonetwo11of1.jpg

aero18,
Top Bottom