Drug Testing Question

Summer

Long Island, NY
If someone hasn't vaped for a month due to job hunting, & he vaped .4gr today, would a drug test 1 week from now test positive for THC?

Vape_Or_Die420

Definitely could test positive. It all depends on your body mass. If this is a urine test that you will do in private, i have to recommend synthetic urine. I have used it 5 times or more. Thanks to it i get to continue working.

Spectrum Labs Quick Fix is what i always use

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

I pissed dirty almost two months after I quit.

go buy some at home tests and if your still nervous I also recommend quickfix.

just make sure the temp is accurate when you go to use it.
Great point on the temp. Make sure you use the heat pad it comes with.

I often will vape right before i go in for the test just as an extra fuck you to the whole scenario. I feel no anxiety when using synthetic urine.

@Summer Let us know how you make out. Wish you the best!

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

If someone hasn't vaped for a month due to job hunting, & he vaped .4gr today, would a drug test 1 week from now test positive for THC?
0.4 in a day is alot , definitely enough to fail a piss test a week out. If you had said 0.04, it would be a different story. Also if you can sweat alot (working out, steam room etc), and drink a ton of water every day, AND you have a naturally fast metabolism, it might rid that 0.04 from your system a week later, ONLY if you had abstained the month prior. No guarantees though and I sure has hell wouldn't count on it.
Everyone's gonna say to just use a fake urine product, but I'm just telling it how it is if that's not an option.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Never failed an unattended piss test and I used a week before the test in two of them.

I would sweat, drink water till I could drink a cup of water and have to run to the bathroom in a minute or two. Took creatine and B vitamins as directed by a pharmacist friend. There are over the counter products with the regimen directions built in that I would use to replace my regimen. I also claimed over the counter meds like ibuprofen and cold medicine which was another recommendation from my pharmacist friend but my understanding is that the current piss test no longer gets confused by the over the counter stuff.

I never failed but I did overdue the hydration once and came up inconclusive and had to retest. The tricks I used to dilute my urine also caused it to be clear so I would drink a cup of grape juice before the test 'for color'.

If it's a follicle test you're going to fail but follicle tests are rarely used for employment.

Good luck!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
If you don't mind my asking, what industries test with follicle?
Trucking? Pharmacy? Alcohol distribution?
Mining, ship yards, refineries, some trucking, if you’re in a outfit that gets contracted to work in a ship yard or mine or paper plant, there is a chance. These are just the ones that I know for certain. Also a lot of metal foundries will hair test.

Top Bottom