Dreamwood Glow RCV 18 and P80 Mod $125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Hi everyone,

I have a Dreamwood Glow RCV 18 in mahogany that I bought directly from Vgoodiez. It’s a nice 510 atty, easy to drive and get big clouds from. It’s also fully rebuildable. It currently has the stock kanthal coils but I have 30 SS coils coming very slowly from Fasttech and will send those to you at no extra charge should you buy this kit. Included are all the original accessories that came with the kit. The wood stem fits 18mm water pieces and also included but not pictured is a glass 18mm to 14mm adapter for water pieces as well.

The device itself is in pristine condition, I only used it about a dozen times. Pictures do not do the woodwork justice, the mahogany in particular is extra nice as it changes tones as you turn it.

I’m including with it a Sinuous P80 with sur_myevic installed on it. I have it pictured powered on so you can see it works but the batteries are not included.

I’m asking $125 shipped for the set. I’m not interested in selling the P80 separately as it’s more hassle than it’s worth. If you want just the Dreamwood and not the mod I will sell it for $115 shipped. And again I will pass along the SS coils when they arrive for free!

Thanks for looking!

x7914i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom