Dosage? Cannabutter in cookies

petey1

I just made some pretty nice looking cannabutter. I'm eager to try it out while it solidifies in the fridge. I plan on making a batch of cookies that calls for one stick of butter. I put 1 oz of trim into 1lb butter. So, my question is this.

How do I calculate the dosage? I figure each stick has 1/4 oz and then I further divide that per cookie. Typically a batch of cookies is pretty large. What's the dosage per cookie that I'm looking to obtain? I don't want to "overdose" so to speak. At the same time, I don't want one cookie to not be enough and have to wait an hour to figure that out.

It looks like 1/4 oz is 7.08738078125 grams. So if I make 25 cookies, that's 7.08738078125 / 25 = 0.283495231g per cookie. What am I aiming for typically?

petey1,

petey1

Eh. It ended up being too weak so I took the leftover butter and melted it again and added more trim. We will see how this goes.

petey1,

(We'll call him B)

It is impossible to make a cookie too potent using butter in my opinion, simply add as much butter as the cookie dough can hold and still be edible and crispy/soft. What is an OVERLY medicated cookie anyways? Is it something you eat before spending some exxtra green cash and getting reallly tight pussy?

"It looks like 1/4 oz is 7.08738078125 grams. So if I make 25 cookies, that's 7.08738078125 / 25 = 0.283495231g per cookie." ....................

(We'll call him B),

SalamiCity

The first time I had an edible I was told he used an oz to make a batch of brownies, and said a g per brownie, I had 2 brownies, and was gone.

It all depends on your tolerance. Some people like more, some less.

My buddy makes .035g bho candies.

Top Bottom