Don't buy from BuyLegalMeds

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Went on a limb based off 420vapezone's sponsored CBD video, love his channel, the stuff he had seemed good quality and he was happy with the effects so I thought they're trustworthy. Well, exactly a week ago I placed an order, it's now 7 days later, and it's not shipped yet. I tried contacting them via email and only one chick replies to me, and every time she just makes an excuse.

For example I emailed yesterday and she said because of presidents day it's been busy... hello, I placed the order much before president's day... and she said that tomorrow they will catch up. It is now tomorrow, and nothing. I email again, she just tells me your package hasn't been shipped, that's why there's no tracking number.

Don't support these clowns. Even if it's sent out this week, it won't get here till the earliest Monday. So minimum 2 weeks from order date to when you receive your product, with not a peep from them. I'd be ok with it if I knew that was going to happen and was ok waiting 2+ weeks for CBD. But their site says 2-3 day shipping time - still does. And I'm not convinced their email support lady isn't a robot.

They also don't publish the heavy metal lab findings from certain flower but do for others. When asked, the same rep said it's not up yet because not all lab testing was completed and that when it's completed it'll be put up. Well if you look, all their lab testing for all the flower lab test they put up was done March 2018, 11 months ago. It's only that some are missing the heavy metal report page from the same lab

Suspicious only some of their strains have heavy metal testing but not others? hmm

Last edited:

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Quite the hassle for hemp.
Indeed. If I knew of a good online store for CBD flower I would just cancel my order and order elsewhere, but 420vapezone's video made me be interested in CBD to begin with so they're the only place I know that probably have good flower

Last edited:
3dfx-glide,
Reactions: arb

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Still not shipped. Supervisor called after I asked Natalie for a refund and was nice but at the end of the day Natalie already ruined it for me and I expected it to have been on my door already.

I looked around and Starseed Botanicls from what I've found has a good reputation. Chatted with their customer service rep, Hayden, asking for advice and he not only offered to toss in some extras, but also told me of a coupon code right off the gate. Complete opposite of BLM's odyssey

3dfx-glide,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Tweedle Farms has been good to me in the past with their CBD flower - Their prices were reasonable and the shipment was fast. If I was going to buy CBD flower again, it'd be through them.

Just figured I'd chime in if you were still looking for alternatives.

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Tweedle Farms has been good to me in the past with their CBD flower - Their prices were reasonable and the shipment was fast. If I was going to buy CBD flower again, it'd be through them.

Just figured I'd chime in if you were still looking for alternatives.
Dang, I *just* placed an order at Starseed Botanicals after canceling with BLM.

I'm sure your link will help others at some point, too

3dfx-glide,
Top Bottom