Does vapor degrade teeth?

I've been vaping for a few Years starting with a Crafty and then on to a Dynavap. With the Crafty I noticed my mouth getting sore after sessions, so I used it though a bubbler but that really didn't help. Going to a Dynavap through a twin chamber bubbler has helped for a couple of Years but just lately my front canines have become really sensitive after one small bowl (although after an hour it's far less sensitive)
I'm also getting a sore mouth and even though I brush twice a day and mouthwash it hasn't helped.

I know after a certain age your gums recede, and since I hit 50 last year it has felt like my body is going downhill fast but I don't know whether my issues are due to vacuum pressure or heat passing over my teeth and gums. I've even tried buying another bubbler with an ash catcher to get the temps down but that hasn't helped one bit (& actually has increased the resistance)

BaconTrousers,

Vaporware

I can’t guarantee it will help you, but you might want to try consciously keeping your lips over your teeth so the hot air/vapor can’t hit your teeth and gums first. Putting your tongue up so it hits that first may also help. I don’t really do that often, but I’ve heard people say it helps them.

Hotter, dryer air seems to bother my gums more too, but a bubbler (especially if it actually has water in it) should help with that part.

Vaporware,
Reactions: bossman
Top Bottom