Does vaping work for pain?

Anti-Flag

I get some serious back pain from time to time from muscle spasms and disc herniations and find that although vaping doesn't make my pain go away, it definitely helps relax me and cope. Kinda takes my mind off of it. I also get migraines really bad sometimes and still need to take painkillers. I don't wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy.

Anti-Flag,

Poochka

make some Green Dragon for pain. read the high isn't as intense but the pain relief lasts for hours. easy to make with 151 rum or, if you can get it, grain alcohol. takes about a month this way. might want to google it and see what will work for you as far as best methods.

Poochka,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
make some Green Dragon for pain. read the high isn't as intense but the pain relief lasts for hours. easy to make with 151 rum or, if you can get it, grain alcohol. takes about a month this way. might want to google it and see what will work for you as far as best methods.

Green dragon doesn't always help my pain as much as vaping does, at a higher temperature. That is just my personal experience.

Vicki,
Reactions: Poochka

Poochka

agree, higher temps change the high. was having elbow pains the other day that "mysteriously" went away after the nights sesh and haven't come back.

Poochka,
Reactions: Vicki

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
My dad suffers from chronic pains from a few car accidents and actually has a card, which I'm pretty sure is hard to get here. He smokes joints daily and has been smoking for over 30 years, Im pretty sure. I would like to introduce him to vapor soon, he says hes never tried it. When I mentioned it and I told him its a completely different experience and he may or may not like it.

When he tries it I'll be sure to use high temps and indicas (I get plenty of kushes half the time anyway).
could anyone give me any tips on giving him the best experience possible? Also what would be the best vape for a great first experience? I know my LB is outta the question, right now I have an EQ but in a few weeks I should also have the Solo and the HerbalAire. I was thinking the Herbal since its capable of cooking the load very dark brown from what Ive heard. What are some other good vapes for introducing people OR that are best for pain?

Edit: forgot to mention that I sometimes get joint pains and vaping indicas does help IME

Titamius,
Top Bottom